Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,600 members, 7,820,147 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:26 AM

Is he Normal??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is he Normal??? (993 Views)

I Used To Go Only ONE Round,please Is It Normal? / I'm Always Thinking About Banging When I Sight A Guys D**k, Is it normal / Is It Normal For A 10 Yr Son To Lock Lips And Grab His Mum's Butt Like This? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 05, 2017
I know this might not be the right place to post this, but for beta response, I decided to post here. Have a younger bro of 18, who used to b an introvert, and timid, but recently, he changed completely, it's like we(my parents n other siblings doesn't know him anymore)

Someone who cries at harsh words said to him by mum n dad, and would feel d pains for a long time.

Recently, Dad gave him a slap, he was so bold to stand his ground this time n faced dad and everyone in the house was surprised at his behavior. It's like he just reformed.

On a normal day, when dad speaks or talks to him he'd b pained n cry. But now, he talks back without fear and even dad is surprised. Just this evening dad was comparing him to cousins and he broke out and began to compare his earlier personality to dad n how beta he was than dad when dad was his age and how beta he is than those people he's been compared to. Dude now fearless, dunno if we should b worried or not.

1 Like

Re: Is he Normal??? by Cladez(m): 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
Beware he is now a carried material.....RUGGED MEN WOULD UNDERSTAND
Re: Is he Normal??? by NwaAmaikpe: 10:49pm On Dec 05, 2017
shocked

He is now a Capone in the neighborhood cult.
But you don't need to be worried, most cultist are usually killed by rivals.

So it's just a matter of time and you guys will be free of his terror.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Is he Normal??? by sinaj(f): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
He haf mature grin

Go nd ask him d type of fruit he ate.
Re: Is he Normal??? by gabinogem(m): 10:52pm On Dec 05, 2017
Lol... Pls tell him to "say no to cultism"

1 Like

Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 05, 2017
Unmhmm this calls for caution on your family part, why not draw closer to him to get to know more things that has changed with him.
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
No, I know d kinda person he is. He's not a cultist. But dad was too harsh on him.
Probably he bounced back or something. Someone who feels he's hardly appreciated
Re: Is he Normal??? by DaddyKross: 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

He is now a Capone in the neighborhood cult.
But you don't need to be worried, most cultist are usually killed by rivals.

So it's just a matter of time and you guys will be free of his terror.

cheesy grin Bobo yi tii mad cheesy. Dem suppose put you for museum make people dey pay money kan watch you as the 8th wonder of the world.

Cutefine02:
No, I know d kinda person he is. He's not a cultist. But dad was too harsh on him.

Never underestimate a goat that has been pushed to the wall.
Re: Is he Normal??? by yanabasee(m): 11:03pm On Dec 05, 2017
He's been pushed to the wall for too long... You guys took him for granted that's why he's rebelling...

His first attempt was supposed to be tamed...But you guys overlooked it and he thought he can get away with it anytime he speak back at anybody talking to him rudely!!

At this point, he needs mummy to tug him out of that silly adolescent stage... I'm sure he'd be closer to mum than dad....
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:05pm On Dec 05, 2017
Tosinex:
Unmhmm this calls for caution on your family part, why not draw closer to him to get to know more things that has changed with him.
I did, and found out his mentality changed completely. He complains too.much of how people takes his quiet nature as stupidity. And how he's blamed so much by my parents esp dad. He said there was a day a word came from.dad and he almost killed himself. He's a bright dude, hard working and barely ask for pocket Money at home, he prefers to work for it himself. Even at that, he feels he's not appreciated
Re: Is he Normal??? by Evablizin(f): 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2017
Your parents should start quenching the fire set by them wisely.
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Were you guys expecting him to be docile and subservient all his life?. I don't think he's a cultist but probably going through a rebellious phase of his life which is normal for people who've been taking shìt for quite a long time. Your Dad hasn't been fair to him if you ask me. What manner of comparison are those?.
Re: Is he Normal??? by Demmtek(m): 11:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
Eyah the poor boy is depressed if you get close to him enough you will understand his reason for the behaviour prolly because he was maltreated though you said he his an introvert, but beware of him anyway i hope he his not smoking yet he his matured niyen.
Re: Is he Normal??? by Homeboiy: 11:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
He has learnt that forgiveness is a sin

Check his room n u will find a pack of rezla
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:25pm On Dec 05, 2017
kimbraa:
Were you guys expecting him to be docile and subservient all his life?. I don't think he's a cultist but probably going through a rebellious phase of his life which is normal for people who've been taking shìt for quite a long time. Your Dad hasn't been fair to him if you ask me. What manner of comparison are those?.

I just came for a visit. His phone got spoilt. He said he needed a new phone, before he could finish dad began to.say. you think all d people of ur mates that has big phones actually got it from their dad, right in our faces, he shooked his head, at that point dad began calling cousins younger ones self. Say this one did this, this one did that. Before dad could finish his words. He started, that he also had other achievement he clearly said and he boldly told dad, I'm not asking anyone to buy me a phone, I have money to get two. But have budget for the money. Whenever I get money for a phone I will get it. He even boldly said how he went for a biz in a different state two months ago. And no one knew about it, dad was like I'm gonna beat u, and all d raking, he just kept quiet. When dad ask him why didnt u tell me about d trip and he said I didn't tell u cos u wouldn't let me go, and I can't ask such money from u, you wouldn't even give me if I did. Dad got mute, but I could see in his face he was kinda proud of his, but couldn't say so
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:28pm On Dec 05, 2017
Homeboiy:
He has learnt that forgiveness is a sin

Check his room n u will find a pack of rezla
I just did that, everything seems fine. Stumbled on his Piggy box. Dude is saving really
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Dec 05, 2017
Cutefine02:

I just came for a visit. His phone got spoilt. He said he needed a new phone, before he could finish dad began to.say. you think all d people of ur mates that has big phones actually got it from their dad, right in our faces, he shooked his head, at that point dad began calling cousins younger ones self. Say this one did this, this one did that. Before dad could finish his words. He started, that he also had other achievement he clearly said and he boldly told dad, I'm not asking anyone to buy me a phone, I have money to get two. But have budget for the money. Whenever I get money for a phone I will get it. He even boldly said how he went for a biz in a different state two months ago. And no one knew about it, dad was like I'm gonna beat u, and all d raking, he just kept quiet. When dad ask him why didnt u tell me about d trip and he said I didn't tell u cos u wouldn't let me go, and I can't ask such money from u, you wouldn't even give me if I did. Dad got mute, but I could see in his face he was kinda proud of his, but couldn't say so
His behaviour is normal. Teenagers could be very rebellious. I think he knows he's fast becoming a man and has to act like it. grin
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 05, 2017
kimbraa:
His behaviour is normal. Teenagers could be very rebellious. I think he knows he's fast becoming a man and has to act like it. grin
Got us thinking at his fast change. Still amazed on how he did it. I don't see him as rebellious thou. He's been a bit open. He used to b d kinda guy that keeps to.himself and he feels he's not appreciated for that
Re: Is he Normal??? by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 06, 2017
Cutefine02:
I did, and found out his mentality changed completely. He complains too.much of how people takes his quiet nature as stupidity. And how he's blamed so much by my parents esp dad. He said there was a day a word came from.dad and he almost killed himself. He's a bright dude, hard working and barely ask for pocket Money at home, he prefers to work for it himself. Even at that, he feels he's not appreciated
Woww... I've been in that position before, and now he's changed and if your dad wouldn't stop to humiliate him with words rather than kill himself he might kill your dad! If my dad happens to be alive two more years before his demise, I might have strangled him myself, that was more than a decade ago. You've got work to do Bro, talk to your dad to take things easy with your bro, and not stop humiliating him with words. Your brother is calm but has a beast residing in there which your dad has awoken up, and since he's not tamed with love but with hatred and humiliation, he may end up doing something tragic. And please always encourage him and pray for him, tell him your Dad doesn't mean what he says, tell him you are proud of what he is, no matter what your dad says to him. I remember a particular day my dad got me so angry, it was a man that was hired to do some work in the compound that calm me down, he said he likes and appreciate my diligence and some other things I can't remember now but I should take things easy, because of that I was calm and just went away to where no one can see me until the evening. So bro talk to your dad and encourage your brother, it's well.
Re: Is he Normal??? by pedrilo: 12:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
ur dad shud stop that dirty comparison and encourage him to be a man instead.
which kind papa be dat?
if i get dat kind papa, i go comot from dat house, go out there n hustle, if i blow him go hear whinnnn

(1) (Reply)

/ Building A Healthy/successful Nairaland Relationship / Am So Curious To Know Why.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.