Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,166 members, 7,811,380 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 10:38 AM

BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni (30293 Views)

F-SARS Arrests Godwin Obode For Withholding N18.5m Meant For Election / "Police Handcuffed My Hands To A Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience / #endsars: SERAP Drags FG, Police To UN Over Detention Of Moses Motoni Of Budgit (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by JamesReacher(m): 8:09am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
All u shouting #endsars should shout #endarmy airforce and Navy too their brutality is more than that of Sars
Are you in this country or you just want to talk for talking sake
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by ghostboss: 8:10am On Dec 06, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Please end this blot on the already dirty linen called Nigerian Police Service, but the guy brain get issues oooo, how can you go and pick a package you were not expecting?
[color=#000099][/color] I thought I was the only one, you go a text to come and receive a package that you weren't expecting.
I believe there's more to the story, they just want to channel the power of our #ENDSARS Campaign
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by demefa(m): 8:13am On Dec 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
Are you in this country or you just want to talk for talking sake
Mr Off point move away.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by JamesReacher(m): 8:15am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
Mr Off point move away.
grin dude talking about endarmy endnavy endairforce. You a clown purple man
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by WINDSOW(m): 8:16am On Dec 06, 2017
#EndSARS
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by BruncleZuma: 8:22am On Dec 06, 2017
Neddyogu:

Me sef weak for d guy oo. Hw can u go to pick a parcel u weren't expecting abi he think say Na early Christmas present?

Nah oshofree him be nah grin grin grin grin
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by BruncleZuma: 8:23am On Dec 06, 2017
ghostboss:
[color=#000099][/color] I thought I was the only one, you go a text to come and receive a package that you weren't expecting.
I believe there's more to the story, they just want to channel the power of our #ENDSARS Campaign

grin grin grin grin

The guy fit deserve the arrest last last sha as him no get sense.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by demefa(m): 8:24am On Dec 06, 2017
JamesReacher:
grin dude talking about endarmy endnavy endairforce. You a clown purple man
Ur father is a clown purple man, all the elders in ur family are clown purple men
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Neddyogu(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2017
SOPIGO:
Nigerian are so ignorant..... Who say that a project officer can't be arrested by any section of d Nigeria police force? U don't known his offence, investigation have not commence or end but u guys shouting for release.
So you think this kidnapping tactic constitutes a proper method of conducting an arrest? Ok kwantinu u hear....
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by phreakabit(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2017
This one na DSS, no be SARS. .
Abeg we can't help you here.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by NeeKlaus: 8:55am On Dec 06, 2017
BTT:

The report says he earlier got an SMS from DHL. You might want to read it again.
Yes. But they didn't state if he was expecting a package OR NOT.

Or better still, if he was actually expecting a package, then we can assume that the SARS operatives intercepted his text messages so as to waylay him at that spot.

And I highly doubt that.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by JamesReacher(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
Ur father is a clown purple man, all the elders in ur family are clown purple men
Joker rocks purple too. You clown grin
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by JamesReacher(m): 9:12am On Dec 06, 2017
demefa:
Ur Olosho Mum rocks purple too. Your father a clown
You must have woken up on the wrong side of the bed truly, go and play with your purple toys kiddo grin
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by lebete3000: 9:38am On Dec 06, 2017
MayorofLagos:

Is this IGP educated in civil rights statutes at all? This is the bottom of ignorance and barbarism....

The days of Abacha is here again, na we use our own hand do ourself...

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 06, 2017
Nigerians call SARS on each other to prove connection.

true fact.
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by udemzyudex(m): 10:36am On Dec 06, 2017
Waiting for DHL to sue SARS.

1 Like

Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by ModsWillKillNL: 10:42am On Dec 06, 2017
madridguy:
Nigeria Police needs urgent restructureing.

Fixed cool
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by patonyx1: 1:03pm On Dec 06, 2017
EFCC is making things difficult for DSS smiley, so na SARS dey reign now. grin

raker300:
It’s no longer DSS...it’s now SARS
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by naptu2: 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Re: BREAKING: SARS Arrests Moses Motoni by naptu2: 6:40am On Dec 07, 2017
"Police Handcuffed My Hands To Car Seat" - Moses Motoni Narrates Experience.
https://www.nairaland.com/4219395/police-handcuffed-hands-car-seat#63050782

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Subsidy 101: Q &A On Subsidy. / Kachikwu, State Governors Forced Buhari To Hike Fuel Price - FG Official / FEC Approves ₦2.9 Billion For Printing Of Question Papers, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.