Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,729 members, 7,816,996 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With (10242 Views)

Some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION: The Story Of The Red Pill / UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:lets Fix Your Fear Of Beautiful Women. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 6:30am On Dec 06, 2017
most of the times being a man is a life of previledge and honours.you get better looking as you grow older.your $perms dont expire or dry up till you die.white hair is sexy on your head. you can marry someone half your age without starting a riot. etc etc.
yet there are stinging bitter truths that we have not been spared from by the Universe or God.whichever you believe.here are a few unchangeable realities you will do well to understand and stop obsessing over or trying to fight coz you will only hurt yourself.
1.WOMEN MAY BE SH!T, BUT IF YOU TRY TO EXCLUDE WOMEN FROM SEX AND SEX AMONGST YOURSELVES GOD WILL ANNIHILATE YOU.
there is no written record where societies have been divinely destroyed because every woman became a wh0re.but we do have a record of cities that God ended because men had sex minus women.whenever men have sex with each other the anger of God is always kindled and justice delivered. which goes to show that God himself knew the purpose for which He created Eve for Adam- sex.and all sex must include her. or else.

2.YOU ARE DISPOSABLE.
this one stings exceedingly.history is one long road flowing with the blood of men who gave their lives for women.from the Titanic men who let women take the small boats and survive the sinking of the ship,to the 2 world wars that saw millions of men swept into oblivion to the legendary stories of Troy where whole armies were destroyed all for a woman; the message is clear: men your duty is to die for the welfare of women.and so in every catastrophy its "women and children first". and men last. in genocides men get killed and women taken away.boys get hacked to pieces and girls kidnapped. men are disposable. like diapers or pampers. even if a man dies another will come to take his place. after all it takes ONE MAN TO POPULATE THE WHOLE WORLD. so as long as men are more than one, they can be massacred,murdered and sacrificed and still humanity will go on. there are currently 8billion people in the world, with less than half being men,if 3billion men were to die today leaving less than a billion alive, still humanity will continue.in the greater scheme of things its the women who matter coz they are the gateway of entry for new humans.one man can impregnate thousands of women in a month.but if only 1 tenth of women remain humanity would be in danger of extinction.

3.YOU ARE WEAKER BIOLOGICALLY THAN WOMEN
sure a man can lift a heavier object than a woman.but thats only physical strength.its only muscle.but when we talk about real strength it belongs to women.the "survival of the fittest" type of strength, it belongs to women.from the womb girls are stronger.in times of famine and hardships male babies in the womb have been known to self-abort.it gets worse, when boys are born they die more than girls during infanthood and childhood.think back on the people you know that died as young children and you will realise most were boys.their systems are just weaker.women can endure far more than men can.

4.WHEN YOU ARE RAPED ITS A BLESSING
thank the beta losers who struggle to get laid for this one.after ages of thirst for sex any form of sex comes to be viewed as a gift.be it forced or consentual. its still desired and welcome to most males. and consequently good luck trying to report a rape at your local police station..."you should be thanking God" "most men wish for what you just experienced" are the responses you will likely get.not the openning of a docket

5.THE UGLIEST GIRL GETS MORE SEX IN A YEAR THAN THE MOST HANDSOME GUY WILL EVER GET IN HIS WHOLE LIFE
coz women control sex and men hunt for sex. thank Adam for this upset in balance.to illustrate it clearer imagine this: Davido can fvck any girl that sneaks backstage to meet him,no matter how ugly she is. but Yemi Alade will never fvck any guy that sneaks back stage to meet her,no matter how handsome he is.
or let me put it this way: an ugly woman will always find a man to get her pregnant but a handsome man will have to prove many things to a woman before she accepts to be his baby mama.its fvcked up.its coz women have standards.and they control the sex. thats the reason women never tell men the real number of men they slept with.coz that info would melt their minds. as a rule of thumb women will divide their number by 3. so if she says she slept with 10 guys in her life just multiply by 3 and get 30.thats closer to her true mileage. but men always multiply by 3. to make themselves appear to be Players.if a guy says he slept with 15 girls,just divide that number by 3 and get 5.thats closer to his mileage.it sucks.

6.YOU WILL ALWAYS GET A LONGER PRISON SENTENCE THAN A WOMAN FOR THE SAME EXACT CRIME.
there is something about jailing women for long periods that rubs judges the wrong way.maybe its the fact that they think their wombs will go to waste. but time and time again women have been proven to get far lesser sentences in jail than men.not only that, but they get parole amd pardons easier.nothing more to say.

7.THE MALES OF EVERY SPECIES DIE EARLIER THAN THE FEMALES
another one thats bitter like wormwood.closely linked to the point on the biological superiority of women.thats why more boys are born at any given time than girls.coz those pen!s-owners just dont last.nature has to over-supply to prepare for the coming easy deaths of men.in every species in the animal kingdom,humans included,males just kick the bucket earlier.sometimes due to their own stupidity( in becoming soldiers,criminals and their inability to walk away from fights) but most of the times coz their are not strong enough to live long. look around you.most old people are women. men have long since gone to be with the ancestors.

8.THE CHILDREN ARE THE MOTHER'S PROPERTY, NO MATTER HOW BAD A MOTHER SHE IS.
this hurts during divorce cases. and salt is added to the wound when men are refused access to their children.long ago it was the opposite. fathers owned the children. thats why when the young Jesus amazed the priests they asked " who is his father".coz it was the patriarchy at its strongest. the rule of the father. now its the matriarchy. the rule of the mother.and all men will be made to feel it. even if your babymama is a drug addict that cant stay sober for 5mins, still the court will decide she is a better mother than you even thou you never drank beer all your life. she is a woman after all. they make the babies.

kinda depressing hey gents? i know. atleast God is called a He. like us. wait!!! nuns in England once pertitioned the church to produce a Bible which refered to God as a She. demet. cant men have something to call their own in this world??
cheers.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Stevengerd(m): 6:49am On Dec 06, 2017
Food for Thought..........

For the Matured minds only.

6 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by kazyhm(m): 9:03am On Jan 26, 2018
Alrt
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by dview001(m): 7:28pm On Feb 09, 2018
mmmn...intriguing

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jan 14, 2019
Why isn't this on front-page?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Nobody: 12:02am On Jan 15, 2019
seconded
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Nobody: 7:39am On Jan 25, 2019
Great thread, nothing but truths embarassed

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by pryme(m): 9:20am On Jan 25, 2019
No 5 is sooo wrong, what you meant to say is a "Plain Jane"
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 2:24pm On Jan 25, 2019
pryme:
No 5 is sooo wrong, what you meant to say is a "Plain Jane"
Ugly Woman. Not plain Jane.

Even the ugliest woman you'll see her pregnant.

11 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 2:29pm On Jan 25, 2019
The Miseducations really have come a long way. It's been years...

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Regiinald: 2:45pm On Jan 25, 2019
ubunja:
The Miseducations really have come a long way. It's been years...
NO.3 lacks significant proof and information
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 3:21pm On Jan 25, 2019
Regiinald:
NO.3 lacks significant proof and information
thats the easiest one on the list:

ubunja:
if you think getting money means you are Alpha and your genes are the best you still have a lot to learn.
It's Survival of the Fittest not Survival of the Strongest.
Go learn about Biological and Genetic Strength.
e.g Remember women are Physically weaker than men but Biologically Stronger. Biological strength is more important. On average more unborn boys than girls die. On average more boys die during childhood than girls. Girls have been shown to be more resistant to many diseases that kill boys. That's the Strength this post is about. Not the strength you talking about.

Women's systems are far robust and durable than Men's systems. The simple fact that the average woman lives longer than the average man must tell you women are built different

Edit: I will upload a couple of links for your reading pleasure.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Regiinald: 4:15pm On Jan 25, 2019
ubunja:
thats the easiest one on the list:

Women's systems are far robust and durable than Men's systems. The simple fact that the average woman lives longer than the average man must tell you women are built different

Edit: I will upload a couple of links for your reading pleasure.
please do..
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 4:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Regiinald:
please do..
on second thought No. I won't bother.
If what I have said to you doesn't make sense then why trouble myself.

8 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Biglittlelois(f): 4:56pm On Jan 25, 2019
Your 5 get as e be, not through in most cases.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Ishilove: 5:22pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ubunja sure writes a lot of crap. It's very fascinating, truly. He sees the world through the warped lenses of crap speckled glasses.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:
Ubunja sure writes a lot of crap. It's very fascinating, truly. He sees the world through the warped lenses of crap speckled glasses.
only a woman will hate you even though you write a post promoting women.

So Sad. Always fighting...

12 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by MISEDUCATIONS: 5:27pm On Jan 25, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Your 5 get as e be, not through in most cases.
I'm struggling to get you. "e be" ?
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Ishilove: 5:30pm On Jan 25, 2019
MISEDUCATIONS:
only a woman will hate you even though you write a post promoting women.

So Sad. Always fighting...
How very condescending.

Shove it where the sun don't shine, bub.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 5:32pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:

How very condescending.

Shove it where the sun don't shine, bub.
I'm waiting for you to respond with facts not emotions.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Regiinald: 5:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
ubunja:
on second thought No. I won't bother.
If what I have said to you doesn't make sense then why trouble myself.
i thought ubunja was a man trying to liberate all men from the puzzy. Well I never said it doesnt make sense, its just unclear.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 6:49pm On Jan 25, 2019
Regiinald:
i thought ubunja was a man trying to liberate all men from the puzzy. Well I never said it doesnt make sense, its just unclear.
how is it unclear?
In hard times male babies are prone to self-abort. Most boys die in childhood than girls. It's clear. Maybe its just that you were not aware of this. In which case say it. Don't say it's "unclear".

Take this phrase to Google: "who is biologically stronger"

You will get more info.
Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by PUSSYHOE(m): 7:40pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ishilove:
Nobody takes you serious.

3 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by pryme(m): 7:42pm On Jan 25, 2019
ubunja:
Ugly Woman. Not plain Jane.

Even the ugliest woman you'll see her pregnant.

No, I disagree.
There some ugly women that can reduce you to tears, handsome guys are sorted after than such ugly women.
Maybe it's because we in different part of the world.

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 7:58pm On Jan 25, 2019
pryme:

No, I disagree.
There some ugly women that can reduce you to tears, handsome guys are sorted after than such ugly women.
Maybe it's because we in different part of the world.
An ugly girl can ask a guy for sex and she Will get it. Even secretly.
An ugly guy can not get sex easy unless he has to buy it.

7 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Ishilove: 8:00pm On Jan 25, 2019
PUSSYHOE:
Nobody takes you serious.
Take this serious

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by Adasun(m): 8:12pm On Jan 25, 2019
So many sh¡ty things in dis matrix.

Some students in a skul where given trees to uproot because they resume late. While some girls where merge with da boys,others where alone uprooting theirs.

I was suprise as da boys left their portion,went to da gals own and uproot theirs first.da gals where just left with little to do.

I being da teacher stood at a corner nodding my head to a thought.

"truely,it is women's world" grin grin

4 Likes

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by MrPresident1: 8:17pm On Jan 25, 2019
Ubunja, you have access to some ancient truths. Where do you write all these from?

1 Like

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 9:31pm On Jan 25, 2019
Adasun:
So many sh¡ty things in dis matrix.

Some students in a skul where given trees to uproot because they resume late. While some girls where merge with da boys,others where alone uprooting theirs.

I was suprise as da boys left their portion,went to da gals own and uproot theirs first.da gals where just left with little to do.

I being da teacher stood at a corner nodding my head to a thought.

"truely,it is women's world" grin grin
that's the pussy worship that must end. In the West it's reaching crazy levels. I always log on to BBC.COM just to vomit. I tell you the western male is doomed.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: UBUNJA's MISEDUCATION:some Bitter Truths Every Man Must Make Peace With by ubunja(m): 9:39pm On Jan 25, 2019
MrPresident1:
Ubunja, you have access to some ancient truths. Where do you write all these from?
all it takes is to disconnect from the World, stand back and look closer at how people live. How the world works. You will see a pattern. You have to unplug from the matrix Adasun speaks of.
Personally I don't watch TV. (Last watched it around 2012 or so. Can't remember anymore)
Then plug into the Red Pill. Live on YouTube and the myriad of websites that make up the MANOSPHERE. (Return of Kings, etc) that will confirm your worst fears and theories.

12 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

If You Have Sex With A Woman In These Three Ways, She Will Go Very Crazy For You / Valentine: Will Naija Girls Accept Greetings Card And Flowers / This Is How Boys And Girls Rooms Look Like - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.