Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,189 members, 7,829,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:58 PM

Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands (1104 Views)

Court Strikes Out APC's Argument That Atiku Is Not Nigerian By Birth / We Are Convinced PDP Won 2019 Presidential Election –Bode George / Buhari Or Jubril? Another Evidence Of Buhari's Death Resurface (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by naija20800: 10:12am On Dec 06, 2017
I visited my work site today, during the lunch, I asked the workers, over 20 of them, who will you vote for between Buhari and Atiku come 2019, all of them said Atiku. I was shocked, and asked why? 4 never voted for Buhari and said they will not vote for him because of his record in the 80s and tribalistic actions thus far. The other 11, who are northerners said, they voted for Buhari in 2015 but said he is a big disappointment, and believe Atiku will be better. The other 5 have never voted before but said they will vote to get Buhari out of the villa, one of this five said he wants him out because of his health.

I dust my hands...as in, IT 'S OVER FOR BUHARI AND APC IF ORDINARY PEOPLE AS LABORERS THINK LIKE THIS!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by SillyMods: 10:14am On Dec 06, 2017
Illusion!
Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by naija20800: 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
SillyMods:
Illusion!

Come April 2019, you will repeat that word "illusion"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by NgeneUkwenu(f): 10:18am On Dec 06, 2017
naija20800:
I visited my work site today, during the lunch, I asked the workers, over 20 of them, who will you vote for between Buhari and Atiku come 2019, all of them said Atiku. I was shocked, and asked why? 4 never voted for Buhari and said they will not vote for him because of his record in the 80s and tribalistic actions thus far. The other 11, who are northerners said, they voted for Buhari in 2015 but said he is a big disappointment, and believe Atiku will be better. The other 5 have never voted before but said they will vote to get Buhari out of the villa, one of this five said he wants him out because of his health.

I dust my hands...as in, IT 'S OVER FOR BUHARI AND APC IF ORDINARY PEOPLE AS LABORERS THINK LIKE THIS!

Your office in Upper Iweka or ngbuka obosi?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by Nobody: 10:53am On Dec 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

just like Anambra election..

2019 ga emegi vum n' anya.

the Dullard is already on his way to daura..

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by ayokellany: 11:06am On Dec 06, 2017
SillyMods:
Illusion!

Illusion or DELUSION with large acute level of dementia ? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by ibedun: 12:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
naija20800:

Yes, Your office is indeed in Upper Iweka or ngbuka obosi?
Re: Another Evidence That Atiku Abubakar Has Won 2019 Election...I Dust My Hands by blaqoracle: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

if you want succeed in anything, pay igbo not to support you.

(1) (Reply)

Showdown As Yoruba Youths Give Governor Wike Seven Day Ultimatum To Apologize / Hon Felix Ayah: A Journey From The Nazareth (southern- Ijaw Constituency I) / Donald Duke/shehu Sani 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.