Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hon Felix Ayah: A Journey From The Nazareth (southern- Ijaw Constituency I) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Hon Felix Ayah: A Journey From The Nazareth (southern- Ijaw Constituency I) (1105 Views)

Bayelsa: David Lyon Wins Southern Ijaw LGA By 120,000 Votes / Apprehension In Bayelsa Over Alleged Plan To Cancel Southern Ijaw Votes / Dickson Calls For Cancellation Of Election In Nembe, Southern Ijaw (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hon Felix Ayah: A Journey From The Nazareth (southern- Ijaw Constituency I) by Kakaakinews: 6:01am On Dec 18, 2017
Hon. Felix Bonny Ayah is one of the young leaders many look up to, including the youths and the general populace in southern Ijaw Local Government Area. Ayah who came from a humble background rose to the top through discipline learnt from his mother, father and on the streets.

Everyone could have written off the potential of such an hardworking man with the fear of God and his love for his people, but his commitment and contribution to the Southern - Ijaw environment is second to none and this can only be traced to his recent positions at the local government and at the state level.

Ayah have held/holding various positions having started from the grassroots, some of his recent positions includes:

I. Special Adviser to the Governor on oil and gas

II. Chairman, Southern - Ijaw Local government Area.

III. Vice-Chairman, Southern - Ijaw Local government Area.

IV. Special Adviser to the Governor in Urban Security

V. Senior Special Assistant to the Governor of urban security

VI. Special Adviser to the Government on youths affairs

VII. Secretary, Bayelsa state volunteers

The few aforementioned are just a testimony of the values he posses. Ayah has help pulled more unemployed youths off the street by engaging them, recommending them for jobs to oil multinationals and other companies. In his first few years in office as the special Adviser on Oil & Gas, he has help in the employment of over a hundred youths. Many of the youths have been trained to be professionals in different fields through his personal funds.

The humble Ayah as a businessman has employed over three hundred (300) indigenes to his personal investments.

Aside the aforementioned, Hon Felix Bonny Ayah has played a key role in returning peace to the state by engaging the youths, preaching against various crimes and cultism. Recently, he relocated to Ammassomma to stop the increasing cults battle which has yielded more results.

On development, Ayah has commenced the building of bathrooms and toilets across the communities, he is also facilitating the rebuild of the paramount rulers palaces in various community in the state.

In sports, Hon. Felix Ayah Foundation commenced the sponsorship of football and wrestling competitions.

The achievements by this young man who is referred to as the "Youths President" can only be likened to the rare come of Jesus from Nazereth where many had written off for good things. His kindness only showed the exemplary life that Jesus lived.

We need people like him in politics, I will personally raise funds to see him get a party form for an elective position.

Hon. Felix E. Ayah, please come and represent us in Southern-Ijaw constituency I. We need a better representative.

Re: Hon Felix Ayah: A Journey From The Nazareth (southern- Ijaw Constituency I) by Atiku2019: 6:13am On Dec 18, 2017
wink

(1) (Reply)

Buhari: My Govt Deeply Affected By Herdsmen Attacks / 2019: Babagana Kingibe’s Noodles Flood Market / Picture: That Biafra Has It National Assembly,Biafra can't run for president

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.