Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,900 members, 7,814,045 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student - Crime (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student (81903 Views)

Police Officer Caught Flogging A Woman Along Benin Expressway / Outrage As Nigerian Woman Is Filmed Flogging A Child & Locking Him Up With Dogs / Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

He my Chinese Doctor where have you been...Missed you so much
Missed you too but sorry sweetheart I don't remember every friend I got here. Been a longtime you know.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
Blebletongue
kiss
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

He my Chinese Doctor where have you been...Missed you so much
help a sister dear
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:20pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Missed you too but sorry sweetheart I don't remember every friend I got here. Been a longtime you know.

Yes cause its been like is it a year and half i changed my moniker.. me , you, Deetus...I normally chyke you about life as a medical doc in Chinese..chai, what was my moniker back then oh...Mo ti gba gbe....How are you re?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:21pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Yes cause its been like is it a year and half i changed my moniker.. me , you, Deetus...I normally chyke you about life as a medical doc in Chinese..chai, what was my moniker back then oh...Mo ti gba gbe....How are you re?
I remember Deetus but I don't remember the flow, sorry!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:24pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

I remember Deetus but I don't remember the flow, sorry!

Yeah, been ages, that's why..

remember the dude doing so many girls, calling them different fruit names?i.e. one was mango, the other was orange....etc
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Oyindidi(f): 10:25pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:
kiss
I missed you my BleBle kiss
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Yeah, been ages, that's why..

remember the dude doing so many girls, calling them different fruit names?i.e. one was mango, the other was orange....etc
Sorry nope! Which fruit did you call me?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:35pm On Dec 16, 2017
Oyindidi:
I missed you my BleBle kiss
Miss you too dear.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Sorry nope! Which fruit did you call me?

Chai it's been ages...na to build from scratch...
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:39pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Chai it's been ages...na to build from scratch...
Lol! Maybe and I hope we didn't fight and if we do pray I don't remember later.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Lol! Maybe and I hope we didn't fight and if we do pray I don't remember later.

na, we were cool chat mates, dassall
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 10:47pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

na, we were cool chat mates, dassall
Great cos I'm here to light ass not lick asses of annoying people.
Were you the one supporting Biafra?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 10:49pm On Dec 16, 2017
Blessograo:

Great cos I'm here to light ass lick asses of annoying people.
Were you the one supporting Biafra?

Nah, wasnt doung plitics then, strictly romance chats back then
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 11:04pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

Really? Didn't realize. Sorry!
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Blessograo(f): 11:13pm On Dec 16, 2017
Jupxter:

So what happened to Deetus as a username?
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Nobody: 6:57am On Mar 02, 2018
reminiscing:
This is not good at all. When I was in primary /secondary school and a teacher beats me seriously, when I go home to tell my parents, they will always say my teacher is not a Mad person to flog me for no reason and I should always adhere to instructions.i don't understand why parents follow their children to school to beat a teacher for scolding their wards.

Reason why we have a growing number of people who lack discipline.
U're lucky to grow up from a home where discipline is taken seriously.
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Jakumo(m): 6:38pm On Mar 02, 2018
Violence begets violence. Beat up someone's child with a stick, and don't be surprised if that child's relatives show up to give you a taste of your own medicine.

Personally I have ZERO pity for the dead teacher, for she treated a child in her care like a prisoner of war, thereby inviting the reciprocal revenge of KARMA.

BAN the beating of human beings under ALL circumstances, just as Lagos State has done, and this sort of incident will never occur.

2 Likes

Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by investorcj(m): 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
Na your papa make them kingpins and drug baron na
Re: Photo Of The Anambra Teacher Killed For Flogging A Student by Ndipe(m): 2:36am On Sep 29, 2018
Terrible.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Picture Of Topless Woman Holding On To A Policeman. What's Happening? / Gay Man Caught In Ondo Dies From Beating (Graphic Photos) / Australian Teenager Claims She Was Raped By This Nigerian [SEE PHOTOS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.