Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,347 members, 7,829,880 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:03 PM

Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure (9189 Views)

Lockdown: Governor Ugwuanyi Defies Night Rain To Enforce Curfew (Photos) / 100 Innoson Jeeps: Governor Ugwuanyi Trends Online / Throwback Photo Of Governor Ugwuanyi & Anayo Nwosu, His Classmate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by nghubs1(m): 3:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
There was massive crowd at Michael Okpara Square in Enugu as Enugu State Teachers massively rally support for the Enugu state Governor Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

According to NGHUBS.COM , the teachers marched through the streets of Enugu to Michael Okpara Square to express solidarity to the Governor.

The Teachers who turned out in mass asked the governor to "Move on" as they are solidly behind him in 2019.

The teachers further conferred on Governor Ugwuanyi the tittle of "Odozi Obodo I" of Enugu State.

NGHUBS.COM had earlier reported that Governor Ugwuanyi has approved the payment of 13th month salary to Enugu state workers ahead of the Christmas celebration.

See photos below

http://nghubs.info/enugu-teachers-back-governor-ugwuanyis-second-tenure/

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by nghubs1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lalasticlala mynd44

1 Share

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by kettykin: 3:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
this is very Good , give your workers 13th month and get rewarded with votes

8 Likes

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by boss01: 4:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Money speaking, any idea waiting

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by miqos02(m): 4:47pm On Dec 06, 2017
We don't want to hear of strikes later oh

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Evablizin(f): 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Okay,do well as a politician and see people support you with all their heart.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Nobody: 4:48pm On Dec 06, 2017
Meanwhile one idiot is busy appointing commissioner for happiness and erecting statues for useless leaders upndown.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by BruncleZuma: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
grin grin grin grin

Remember Rochas
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Milllz: 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
One of the few good ones. Not those with statues to show for it.

2 Likes

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Aieboocaar(m): 4:49pm On Dec 06, 2017
God!! when will renting of crowd by our politicians end??

Even though he still have almost 2years left in his first tenure
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Guilderland1(m): 4:50pm On Dec 06, 2017
That is my amicable governor, not Okorochoach insect we have in Imo.
I will be happy to visit home Come December 26th. Enugu amaka, so peaceful more than any state in Nigeria

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by ychris: 4:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin

Remember Rochas

Statues are behind him.... cheesy
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by three: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Maybe it's because he's commissioned a lot of 'projects' like GMB

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by policy12: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
BlackTrib3:
Meanwhile one idiot is busy appointing commissioner for happiness and erecting statues for useless leaders upndown.

You say..

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by oyetunder(m): 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Even as we wait for the beautiful ones...we continue to support the ugly ones.

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Omonken: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Question:
All these politicians who occupy political offices; are they truly the people's servants? I want to know.
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by euroboy95: 4:52pm On Dec 06, 2017
Hmmmm ENUGU STATE IS WORKING !!!

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by 8stargeneral: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enugu state always in good news...not imo state.
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by akins177(m): 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
if i no stop to dey use Glo browse, walahi I no o fit make FTC
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by anytexy: 4:53pm On Dec 06, 2017
While some heartless goverthives are still owing months of arrears with flimsy excuses. They should be stoned period. They are wicked they are sadist. Stone them ooo!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by censeakay(m): 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
U guys should wait for 2019 to come before ralling up for him
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by Akinaukwa: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Am not a PDP member but the Governor is one of the performing Governors in the South East. I support his re-election bid if God so wills.

5 Likes

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by lambertpope: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Maybe he's paying their salaries as and when due.

Goodluck to them but you can check my signature/profile to see how we can assist you.

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by poet2003: 4:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
nghubs1:
There was massive crowd at Michael Okpara Square in Enugu as Enugu State Teachers massively rally support for the Enugu state Governor Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi.

According to NGHUBS.COM , the teachers marched through the streets of Enugu to Michael Okpara Square to express solidarity to the Governor.

The Teachers who turned out in mass asked the governor to "Move on" as they are solidly behind him in 2019.w hen the righteous rule,the people rejoice

The teachers further conferred on Governor Ugwuanyi the tittle of "Odozi Obodo I" of Enugu State.

NGHUBS.COM had earlier reported that Governor Ugwuanyi has approved the payment of 13th month salary to Enugu state workers ahead of the Christmas celebration.

See photos below

http://nghubs.info/enugu-teachers-back-governor-ugwuanyis-second-tenure/
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by BruncleZuma: 4:55pm On Dec 06, 2017
ychris:

Statues are behind him.... cheesy

grin grin grin cheesy
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by seguno2: 4:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
Is this because he has been paying their salaries regularly and constantly recruiting new teachers to improve their work environment?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by otil1: 4:59pm On Dec 06, 2017
Motion but no movement!
Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by KayDEAN(m): 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
I love this man

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by seguno2: 5:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
Omonken:
Question:
All these politicians who occupy political offices; are they truly the people's servants? I want to know.

How much is your contribution to their political party and campaign for them to be your public servant instead of serving the interests of the godfathers who sponsored their elections?
Do you think that you can reap what you have not sown?

1 Like

Re: Enugu Teachers Back Governor Ugwuanyi's Second Tenure by NobleRomm(m): 5:02pm On Dec 06, 2017
Enugu government is really trying but they still need improvement....

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Will Pay 30,000 As Minimum Wage – Zamfara PDP Candidate / Babangida Picks Odili As Running Mate / Buhari’s Aides Frustrating Dialogue With Militants – Bayelsa Elders For Progress

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.