Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? (1937 Views)

What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Bruhhhh LMAOOOOOO, Does Ur Wife or woman Do This / What Qualities Makes Ur Girlfriend Outstanding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Nobody: 9:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
I really see my girl as my wife and i think its a good thing cos u should really date a girl u can eventually marry. What do u think?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Stanfordx: 10:00pm On Mar 29, 2010
Gmam!u rit man
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by hambehsam(m): 10:19pm On Mar 29, 2010
At all cost make sure you have a girlfriend that should be a wife material, because in most cases, girlfriends end up as wives.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 10:22pm On Mar 29, 2010
Depends. . .you could date a girl,focus your attention on her,she gets too confident and starts sleeping around once she believes she has you tied down.Ladies do this ALL THE TIME.

So. . .
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 10:52pm On Mar 29, 2010
Harakiri, you and ur generalizations again. Chei! Women folk don suffer for ur hand ooh.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by justwise(m): 10:59pm On Mar 29, 2010
harakiri:

Depends. . .you could date a girl,focus your attention on her,she gets too confident and starts sleeping around once she believes she has you tied down.Ladies do this ALL THE TIME.

So. . .

[b]S[/b]ome ladies [b]N[/b]ot all does that,if u are good to them they wouldn't be in a hurry to let you go.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 12:40am On Mar 30, 2010
justwise:

[b]S[/b]ome ladies [b]N[/b]ot all does that,if u are good to them they wouldn't be in a hurry to let you go.

Woman neva do you strong thing. . .dat na why you dey reason like dis.You neva see woman wey the man go luv,care for am,pamper am,make am comfortable and in the end, she go sleep with him best friend or driver?E dey happen every day. . .no be news.All dis oyinbo women wey dey divorce their hussy like say na competition, if you do research, you go see say na the woman instigate everything directly or indirectly.

End of!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 12:43am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

Harakiri, you and your generalizations again. Chei! Women folk don suffer for your hand ooh.

My dear slim fit-good looking-sexy-dancer look alike-lovely belly buttoned girlfriend. . .my generalizations are nothing but the truth!

End of.
angry
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Cockyzy(m): 1:23am On Mar 30, 2010
This is why i keep telling people bad past is detrimental to your health.Almost all guys that write rubbish about them female folks had that bad past mentality.3 FRAME OF MINDS DO EXIST: 1.people that put the past in front of them and wallow in the hurt of their past. 2.people that put their future behind them but to get normalcy you nid 2 belong to d 3rd types of minder 3.people that put the past behind them and the future in front. My girl is more than a girlfriend,she is my twin flame and my soulmate.i need not say more.browse it!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 1:56am On Mar 30, 2010
Cockyzy:

This is why i keep telling people bad past is detrimental to your health.Almost all guys that write rubbish about them female folks had that bad past mentality.3 FRAME OF MINDS DO EXIST: 1.people that put the past in front of them and wallow in the hurt of their past. 2.people that put their future behind them  but to get normalcy you nid 2 belong to d 3rd types of minder 3.people that put the past behind them and the future in front. My girl is more than a girlfriend,she is my twin flame and my soulmate.i need not say more.browse it!

You know, months ago i used to type with little or no second thought. . .just like you.Things might be lovey lovey with you and your girl today. . .next month, you could be sipping vodka with your buddies reminiscing on what went wrong.Don't go out blazing with pistols drawn out without giving thought to the other guy who could take your head off with a shot gun.

End of!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:09am On Mar 30, 2010
Harakiri, it is like 2am in naija. Wat are you still doing awake?? We get it all women are bad.  Oya waka go sleep jare tongue tongue

Cockzy thank you ooh, please school harakiri. Don't let your bad experiences in your past dictate your attitude towards your future relationships.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 2:12am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

Harakiri, it is like 2am in naija. Wat are you still doing awake?? We get it all women are bad.  Oya waka go sleep jare tongue tongue

Nice pix.You look bootilicious (and your friend too).What are you up to right now?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:14am On Mar 30, 2010
Harakiri, you don't like women, leave me alone ooh.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:17am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

Abeg, tell am ohhhh.

Cockzy thank you ooh, please school harakiri. Don't let your bad experiences in your past dictate your attitude towards your future relationships.

Harakiri , pls note, Life is progressive. You go wound the more.
U bera change ur orientation, ok.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 2:18am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

Harakiri, you don't like women, leave me alone ooh.

Ha!

I love women ooo!

I'm thinking of 299 things i would love to do with you right now. . .take 2 wild guesses. cheesy
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 2:19am On Mar 30, 2010
adaphik:

Harakiri , pls note, Life is progressive. You go wound the more.
U bera change your orientation, ok.

So wetin dey happen for PH at this time?Aren't you supposed to be in bed?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:24am On Mar 30, 2010
Doesn't sound like you like women much less love women. Na2day go wound you if he sees you saying you would like to do anything to me oo.  shocked

@adapik: please tell am oh. Life sure is progressive.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:27am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

So wetin dey happen for PH at this time?Aren't you supposed to be in bed?
Had enough.
U nko?
Na ur anti-woman ideology , they give u sleepless night?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:29am On Mar 30, 2010
Had enough.
U nko?
Na your anti-woman ideology , they give u sleepless night?
lol adaphik, i wont be surprised grin
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by sexyZee(f): 2:32am On Mar 30, 2010
morning.g, wat hapenin ?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:33am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

Most definitely
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 2:35am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

[b]Doesn't sound like you like women much less love women. Na2day go wound you if he sees you saying you would like to do anything to me [/b]oo.  shocked

Ha!

Me and Na2day will sort that issue out later. . .for now, na me and you.You sabi say i dey attracted to you gaannnn!

If i no like you, i no go dey hit on your na.How you see am?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:39am On Mar 30, 2010
Ha!

Me and Na2day will sort that issue out later. . .for now, na me and you.You sabi say i dey attracted to you gaannnn!

If i no like you, i no go dey hit on your na.How you see am
?

Harakiri, na you know that one oo. Sexy zee na fine babe and she dey naija. Hit on her, me i dey go my bed. cool
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by dogzymallo: 2:43am On Mar 30, 2010
i have made up my mind to marry my girlfriend have even told her and will soon tell her parents.i think its right to date who u will eventually marry cause its a good thing
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by harakiri(m): 2:43am On Mar 30, 2010
Abekeade08:

?

Harakiri, na you know that one oo. Sexy zee na fine babe and she dey naija. Hit on her, me i dey go my bed. cool

Wetin consign me and sexy beans? Na you i want.I want to chop you.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:44am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

Ha!

If i no like you, i no go dey hit on your na.How you see am?
Make I pour sand for ur garri, sef, wetin!
Harakiri, go find ur own, leave person property.
That's y u can't sleep.
Something done do u, this night. Lol
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:47am On Mar 30, 2010
dogzymallo:

i have made up my mind to marry my girlfriend have even told her and will soon tell her parents.i think its right to date who u will eventually marry cause its a good thing
LOVELY. YOU BE BETTER PERSON, JAREE.
Kudos!!
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Abekeade08(f): 2:48am On Mar 30, 2010
dogzymallo---you are on point jare. People should only date partners they can marry, or else, what a big waste of time. I wish you good luck.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:51am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

See wahala oooohhh.
Hara, u dey vex oooohhh.
Who u one chop?
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Gabry(f): 2:52am On Mar 30, 2010
good for u poster, I guess you must be in your late 20's or a mature man.
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by adaphik(f): 2:52am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

See wahala oooohhh.
Hara, u dey vex oooohhh.
Who u one chop?

I rebuke, lol
Re: Do U See Ur Girlfriend Being Ur Wife? by Tinksh(f): 2:56am On Mar 30, 2010
harakiri:

Woman neva do you strong thing. . .dat na why you dey reason like dis.You neva see woman wey the man go luv,care for am,pamper am,make am comfortable and in the end, she go sleep with him best friend or driver?E dey happen every day. . .no be news.All dis oyinbo women wey dey divorce their hussy like say na competition, if you do research, you go see say na the woman instigate everything directly or indirectly.

End of!

WoW!!!!!!!!! So bitter! No wonder you can only talk of bad experiences with that attitude! Why would any girl stay to listen to that dribble!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can't Believe This: Too Early To Marry At 25? / Guys:Who Washes your Clothes;Your Wife Or The Dry Cleaner? / Are You A Lonely Woman?:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.