Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,516 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:20 PM

Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. (35200 Views)

Grow Nigeria: Nigerians React To Saraki’s Message On Nigeria / Babangida To Saraki: 'I Will Do To You What Your Father Did To Me' / Atiku, Saraki, Amaechi, Kwamkwaso, Others Are Liabilities To Apc - Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by sapele914(m): 9:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
SillyMods:
The fact remains that the political elites have NEVER been comfortable with and around PMB.

The good thing is the president has more than enough support in the common man on the street. His records speak for themselves and not even hundreds of Saraki, Amaechi and Gojes can defeat PMB in any free and fair election. Many of them big name politicians won in 2015 because they identified with PMB. Many opposition politicians even used his photo on their posters.

This time around, opposing PMB will naturally spell the end of their political career just as Atiku is about to find out

Una don see the crowd wey welcome the president for Kano? grin grin grin grin grin

PMB is more than a movement which has been very consistent with the grassroot politics.

Nigerians are not insane to want to replace a Buhari with an Atiku.
Those who have eyes and have read let them comprehend,the Oracle has spoken.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by duality(m): 9:43pm On Dec 06, 2017
geometricaxis:

I only respomd to you to show to others what I mean when I say our people are feeble minded, that you can speak enflish and put a sentence together does not mean you are displaying you have any sense. It is people like you:

1. who keep these rogues relevant and in power
2. who cannot see beyond their noses.
3. on whom education is wasted because they are unable to think,
4. whose thought process is driven by religion and tribal sentiments, my country man, north b south, etc
5. who as a consequence, hold the rest of us back because they keep voting for these morons

so long as people like you exist in the vast numbers they do, this country will go nowhere whether we are ruled by Buhari or Atiku, PDP or Apc, christian or Muslim, North or south. M*rons like you are a bigger danger to this country than our useless leaders because it is from people like you that they get the votes by which they get to/remain in power.

Like i said common sense is wasted on your type because you are not on the side of truth but tribal or religious sentiment, that clouds you from seeing what is in front of you. At least 8 times in that post I said things that would lead any right thinking person to conclude that that I am not a fan of APC either but not you.

No need for insults. What you tolerate, you can't condemn. You can't we typing these rubbish and be subtle on this kind of buhari government.

You are neither here nor there. I see through such hypocrisy. You are not even vigorously campaigning for a particular candidate that you think can be better.

The data and time you used in these insults and, hypocritical attack on the present government, (whereas we know you are not sincere about it,) can be used to support that person you think is better and the person will then have the courage to come out and contest... Not this crap I read on nairaland since Atiku came out to run.

Where it not for Fayose, a lot of these malams will be protecting their Northern government that's ruined the country in less than two years, in all indices of governance.

Please stop this crap.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by PDPGuy: 9:44pm On Dec 06, 2017
SillyMods:
The fact remains that the political elites have NEVER been comfortable with and around PMB.

The good thing is the president has more than enough support in the common man on the street. His records speak for themselves and not even hundreds of Saraki, Amaechi and Gojes can defeat PMB in any free and fair election. Many of them big name politicians won in 2015 because they identified with PMB. Many opposition politicians even used his photo on their posters.

This time around, opposing PMB will naturally spell the end of their political career just as Atiku is about to find out

Una don see the crowd wey welcome the president for Kano? grin grin grin grin grin

PMB is more than a movement which has been very consistent with the grassroot politics.

Nigerians are not insane to want to replace a Buhari with an Atiku.

You mentioned that Buhari had a large crowd that welcomed him Kano? Of course, even a political novice knows that Buhari will sweep the entire NW. He has done so in every election he has contested in.

In 2019, if the contest is between Buhari and Atiku, I expect the votes of the SW and NC to be split, which would result in an overall Atiku victory. Atiku would sweep the SE, SS and NE; while Buhari would carry the NW

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by AmTruth: 9:45pm On Dec 06, 2017
Woe, is Atiku feeling disappointed that as expected many will follow him and while this is not happening he is resorting to this begging? Interesting
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by mumayyez: 9:56pm On Dec 06, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:
thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter Buhari Insha'Allah amin
Thunder scatter aisha masha Allah amin

Back to sender in sha Allah!! A million folds
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Dec 06, 2017
duality:

No need for insults. What you tolerate, you can't condemn. You can't we typing these rubbish and be subtle on this kind of buhari government.

You are neither here nor there. I see through such hypocrisy. You are not even vigorously campaigning for a particular candidate that you think can be better.

The data and time you used in these insults and, hypocritical attack on the present government, (whereas we know you are not sincere about it,) can be used to support that person you think is better and the person will then have the courage to come out and contest... Not this crap I read on nairaland since Atiku came out to run.

Where it not for Fayose, a lot of these malams will be protecting their Northern government that's ruined the country in less than two years, in all indices of governance.

Please stop this crap.

Fayose a murderer and a thief is the person you are putting on a pedestal? Like I said the problem of this country is that people like you have the right to vote and there are too many of you...it's as simple as that. So long as the educated illiterates like yourself and the illiterates, the myopic, the tribalists and ethnic warriors (who have nothing to show for their bigotry), the religious bigots (both christian and muslim) outnumber right thinking rational people, we will keep going round in circles. I take it you missed the part where I mentioned that people like olisa Agbakogba can never make headway with people like you because you are only interested in stomach infrastructure and N2000 for your vote candidates. He is just one of many they abound but they will never get a chance because people like you prefer the Atikus, the Iboris, the Tinubus, the Fayoses

A man who lacks the capacity to think cannot recognise a candidate with a vision, he prefers the noise makers and he who can abuse his opponent the most

1 Like

Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Lexiboyd(m): 11:11pm On Dec 06, 2017
mysticvibe12:

https://www.google.com.ng/amp/s/www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/atiku-saraki-amaechi-goje-return-pdp-rebuild-nigeria/amp/

They should return and continue looting?..Please they should give way for better people who are not greedy but purpose driven.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by DavIkenna(m): 11:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Abeg where is orubebe?
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by mysticvibe12(m): 11:40pm On Dec 06, 2017
Lexiboyd:

They should return and continue looting?..Please they should give way for better people who are not greedy but purpose driven.
Like who do think fits into the criteria you've listed?
the thing is not everyone will be satisfied and that is human for you. Egalitarian is who we need who will create a balance between the old and youth etc
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by jolyment: 1:56am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=SillyMods post=63038227]The fact remains that the political elites have NEVER been comfortable with and around PMB.

Nigerians are not insane to want to replace a Buhari with an Atiku. [/qu

Buhari has failed the common man. People voted for APC because they we're tired of Boko Haram and PDP. Most politicians that decamped from PDP to APC did it because they felt Jonathan shouldn't recontest. It's politics. I will score Buhari very low. Insurgency is on the increase. Look at the menace of herdsmen.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by jolyment: 1:57am On Dec 07, 2017
[quote author=SillyMods post=63038227]The fact remains that the political elites have NEVER been comfortable with and around PMB.

Nigerians are not insane to want to replace a Buhari with an Atiku. [/qu

Buhari has failed the common man. People voted for APC because they we're tired of Boko Haram and PDP. Most politicians that decamped from PDP to APC did it because they felt Jonathan shouldn't recontest. It's politics. I will score Buhari very low. Insurgency is on the increase. Look at the menace of herdsmen.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by wristbangle: 6:58am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

So its Buhari that has something to offer

Both got nothing to offer.

I thought u people have disdain for the northerners.

Is asslicking embedded in your DNA? Ain't u clamouring for land of sun shine abi wetin una dey clamour for sef?
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 07, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:

The thunder is gonna have a little set back.....he won't see buhari......buhari is gone many months ago

The impersonator is gonna be the one to take it
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Bimpe29: 9:24am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmn! It melts my heart to note that, PDP is still boasting like this. With all the rots, woes and retrogression it brought during its 16 years reign. However, we are left with no other option other than PDP in the presence of ineffective APC that has not only disappointed us as a nation, but shows its incompetence and aimlessness.
So, we are left to choose between Buhari/APC and Status Quo/PDP.
It's my hope that this nasty options will be over one day in Nigeria.
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by NerdyFullo(m): 11:24am On Dec 07, 2017
AzeezAbubakar1:

you re sick bro
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Augiiee(m): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2017
mysticvibe12:
Pushing this movement till the end part of Nigeria
#atiku #presidency #2019 #youth
and you will keep on pushing till d end of time...cuz it aint gona happen
Re: Atiku To Saraki, Amaechi, Goje: Return To PDP, Rebuild Nigeria. by Lexiboyd(m): 4:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
mysticvibe12:
Like who do think fits into the criteria you've listed?
the thing is not everyone will be satisfied and that is human for you. Egalitarian is who we need who will create a balance between the old and youth etc

True shaa

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mosquito Can Cause Malaria - Obaseki To Oshiomhole / 7 Issues President Buhari Failed To Address In Broadcast / ‘The North Is Not Bleeding’ Protest Hits Kaduna Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.