Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,821 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:34 PM

Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game (57133 Views)

Sergio Aguero: Why I Rejected Messi’s No.10 Jersey / Nigerians React To Ighalo's Missed Chances During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game / Did You Notice This Lady During Nigeria Vs Iceland Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PURPLETHU: 7:21pm On Dec 06, 2017
I think we can make *aguero faint Vs Nigeria* trend on social media hahaha all of us will jus be posting pics and videos of people fainting against a great opponent hahaha..... It will help the super eagles morale, who knows if he really fainted seff smh
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Oyindidi(f): 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
twentyk:
T
them.give you money yesterday?
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Estellar: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dannieln1:
Come 2018 you will still faint
Fainting will become ur hobby
Since Nigeria no follow for threat
grin grin grin na wa o! E say Fainting will become his hobby
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by 8stargeneral: 7:22pm On Dec 06, 2017
We're coming for u prepare for another fainting!
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Icon4s(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
morereb10:
Argentina and Manchester City striker, Sergio Aguero, has spoken for the first time after he reportedly fainted during Nigeria Vs Argentina match which Argentina surprisingly lost 4-2 to Nigeria in an international friendly in Krasnodar on November 14, 2017.

Aguero did not come out for the second half of the friendly match as he suddenly developed illness and was rushed to the hospital for routine examination during the intermission. Before his unplanned substitution at half-time, the South Americans were leading 2-1 with the forward registering his name on the score-sheet in the 36th minute.

The striker told Lbero;

”The second half against Nigeria I could not see, because I was in the Hospital, but when they told me how it panned out, I asked, ‘what happened?”
”That happens sometimes, it was because they thought of me, they were scared, I do not know.”

Reacting to the World Cup draw where La Albiceleste will again face Super Eagles, Aguero said he was more concerned about Argentina’s first two opponents in Group D, saying, ”The rivals are not bad, but let’s not say it’s very good for us, Iceland is one of the debutants, they do not play badly, they are a very organized team and they have (Gylfi) Sigurðsson.

”They are the first two games, they are the most important, they will not be easy.

”Croatia have a great midfield, they have Modric, Rakitic, you have Perisic who plays outside and he’s very fast, Croatia is a bit more complete.”

Nigeria has surprising drawn Argentina for the fifth time at the World Cup on June 26, 2018 at the Krestovsky Stadium, Saint Petersburg.

More @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/why-i-fainted-during-nigeria-vs.html

So it was because they were thinking about you that was why they chop Cain like that?

Abeg faint again when we meet in the world cup.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by idris4eva(m): 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
I fear crotia most in that group
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by enemyofprogress: 7:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
morereb10:
;

”The second half against Nigeria I could not see, because I was in the Hospital, but when they told me how it panned out, I asked, ‘what happened?”
”That happens sometimes, it was because they thought of me, they were scared, I do not know.”

we beated you not because they were thinking of you during the march but because but because we were better than you

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Emeskhalifa(m): 7:28pm On Dec 06, 2017
Chai wat an insult. So we are not a threat to them abi?

No surprise tht day supet eagles fit go fall pesin hand sad
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by oloriLFC(f): 7:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dannieln1:
leave am na, make him dey run mouth like broken water pipe, he go sabi
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Nobody: 7:31pm On Dec 06, 2017
Please they should underrate Nigeria... that is what we want.

Promismike:
You remain one of the finest footballer presently.

You guys shoudnt underrate Nigeria again. That could spell doom again if you do.

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by nkemdi89(f): 7:35pm On Dec 06, 2017
That is his own opinion, which I believe is not binding to the whole team mates , even the coach will not even say this .

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Mariangeles(f): 7:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
Aguero what have to do is to stop lying, review the match and know what or what not to do...maybe that might help.
Foolish fools...they can't stand it when beaten by a black nation.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Icon79(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
KPOM!

O pari

twentyk:
Nigeria 1-0 iceland
Croatia 1-2 Nigeria
Argentina 2-2 Nigeria.

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by SmartyPants(m): 7:42pm On Dec 06, 2017
Promismike:
You remain one of the finest footballer presently.

You guys shoudnt underrate Nigeria again. That could spell doom again if you do.

It's like you seem convinced deep inside your mind that Aguero is actually reading your post somewhere...abi?

3 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by oloriooko(m): 7:51pm On Dec 06, 2017
I can't see any reason he gave for fainting
The post is very useless and pointless

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Ojuororun(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
WebSurfer:
You will faint very well again when we meet again at the World Cup
AMEN
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by twentyk(m): 7:54pm On Dec 06, 2017
Oyindidi:
them.give you money yesterday?
dem nearly ooo.... Thanks for caring sha
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by wtfcoded: 8:00pm On Dec 06, 2017
He never see anything yet.
By the time we panel beat them finish by 2018, na for field dem go bury am dat day.

See para. Mtcheew
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PURPLETHU: 8:04pm On Dec 06, 2017
Scenes from the dressing room at halftime

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by PURPLETHU: 8:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
More scenes from Argentina dressing room at halftime

2 Likes

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by gradeA(m): 8:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
I don't see Nigeria qualifying from this group.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Ojuororun(m): 8:30pm On Dec 06, 2017
gradeA:
I don't see Nigeria qualifying from this group.
GUY respect yr self dnt u be an enemy of progress to nigerians ok;M
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by fleexee(m): 8:39pm On Dec 06, 2017
twentyk:
Nigeria 1-0 iceland
Croatia 1-2 Nigeria
Argentina 2-2 Nigeria.

Octopus Paul, Pls predict Man u vs Man city match. Then I will believe this....
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by muller101(m): 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
Paulosky1900:
so nigeria no follow for una threat abi..dont worry we are coming with our army koboko this time na PYTHON DANCE WE GO DANCE ON TOP UNA HEAD. grin
Argentina will flog nigeria well. Nigeria will not qualify from that group sorry
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by hardbody: 9:06pm On Dec 06, 2017
bareal:
He still didn't mention the reason why he fainted.... Or is it the headline that's misleading?

You are smart bro. I did not read his reading for fainting either.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by muller101(m): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2017
Look at them making noises as if Nigeria will qualify from that group.
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by oluwasegun007(m): 9:13pm On Dec 06, 2017
Dannieln1:

funny u....
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Dannieln1: 9:14pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloriLFC:
I am vexed annoyed by that statement

Infact he killed my moral with only that statement
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Dannieln1: 9:16pm On Dec 06, 2017
oloriLFC:

We go open there argentine nyash come 2018
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by Dannieln1: 9:17pm On Dec 06, 2017
oluwasegun007:

funny u....

Bros Hin think say Na Echiejile their squad
Hin forget say this our squad na foreigner
Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by twentyk(m): 9:23pm On Dec 06, 2017
fleexee:

Octopus Paul, Pls predict Man u vs Man city match. Then I will believe this....
me Im a pure Manchester United fan for life.... And it's normal that I'm biased.... We should be able to deal with our noisy neighbours.... But

That mouhrinho be playing stupid defensive rubbish game against man city.... Couple with the fact pogba not playing...... I see us playing rubbish defensive game and they taking the game to us..... I hate to admit but they might just nip us 0-1.... Feeling sad already.... Im just praying for a draw....

1 Like

Re: Sergio Aguero: Why I Fainted During Nigeria Vs Argentina Game by vroy(m): 9:24pm On Dec 06, 2017
U still get mouth to tok dont worry u go watch nigeria match as a spectator when injury fall on u

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

UEFA Charges Cristiano Ronaldo For X-rated Goal Celebration (Photo) / David Beckham And His Three Sons Pose In New Manchester United Jerseys / Kelechi Iheanacho And Ogbodo, His Best Friend In A Club In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.