Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:56 AM

I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) (80984 Views)

See The Fish My Neighbour Just Caught. / My Young Bro Caught This / I Saw Man Hawk Huge Python On My Way Back From Work (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Toks2008(m): 9:52am On Dec 07, 2017
Bigii:
I caught this idiot on my way home this night. I saw it running and I flashed my phone light; immediately, it surrender and fold itself and I picked it.

Lalasticlala meat don ready grin grin

Do you live in the jungle area?
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Nobody: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2017
OP how come you called this wonderful creation of God idiot, is it because God gave us power over them, like God gave power to the rich over the poor or you just felt to insult what you can't create, I pray God forgive you in Jesus name.

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by hanassholesolo: 9:58am On Dec 07, 2017
positivelord:
You picked it??

I just weak. How person take pick something covered in spike just dey baffle me.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by darqly(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:

Is it the same thing as Porcupine?

It's a Hedgehog.

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by heendrix(m): 9:59am On Dec 07, 2017
Pappyto:
Some people can eat anything.... I pray it chokes you.
Can somebody give me an amen. grin
Ameen
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by jnrbayano(m): 10:01am On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:

If it were to be a Porcupine the Op wouldn't have made this thread.

...the Porcupine will be the Op creating a thread on how it dealt with him assuming he tried to catch it.

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:04am On Dec 07, 2017
Talkwell:

As a Pet?
Yes it's a Pet ,Y are U suprised ? ?

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Blessgj(f): 10:05am On Dec 07, 2017
Akalia:
hello.
Hi
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by adecz: 10:06am On Dec 07, 2017
ClitoPen:

Its called a hedgehog & more
closely related to rats than its bigger
lookalike, the porcupine.

But, why not just let it go?
It could be a nursing mother who
just took a break to go & feed itself,
think of its babies waiting in vain
for mama.. embarassed

How much meat can you get from it?
We shouldn't only be thinking of our
stomachs all the time... undecided

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by lasmile(f): 10:06am On Dec 07, 2017
Hmm that might be a symbolic agent of people following you from your village, and they have catch you sha.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Talkwell: 10:08am On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:
Yes it's a Pet ,Y are U suprised ? ?
just wondering how a kid would like that kind of animal sad
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
OMG...That's a porcupine
Please do not eat it o...'cause the trend on nairaland nowadays is KILL AND EAT.
We don't want porcupine pox please.
Everyone eats porcupine . But this is not a porcupine !
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by BumbleBee2ice(f): 10:09am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Porcupine and Hedgehog are different, though probably of the same rodent family.

Porcupine would have attacked him and sent some arrows his way If he dared move close.

Those things can be vicious.
Tell me u didn't type that, ur kid did shocked

Y not quickly do a research on that adorable animal then come back nd tell me wat u found

A little research wouldn't harm u u know smiley
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
Talkwell:

just wondering how a kid would like that kind of animal sad
U will B suprised what you find in a pet shop ! .at least it's better than a snake .

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by ONY3KAH(m): 10:10am On Dec 07, 2017
An idiot, dolt, dullard or (archaically) mome is a person perceived to be lacking intelligence, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Along with the similar terms slowpoke, slowpoke, and cretin, the word archaically referred to the intellectually disabled, but have all since gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy.In 19th- and early 20th-century medicine and psychology, an "idiot" was a person with a very severe intellectual disability. In the early 1900s, Dr. Henry H. Goddard proposed a classification system for intellectual disability based on the Binet-Simon concept of mental age. Individuals with the lowest mental age level (less than three years) were identified as idiots; imbeciles had a mental age of three to seven years, and morons had a mental age of seven to ten years.[9] The term "idiot" was used to refer to people having an IQ below 30
So how is that animal an idiot.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:13am On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:

porcupine...hedgehog...what's the difference?
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by tabaski: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2017
OP that is porcupine ok
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:18am On Dec 07, 2017
BumbleBee2ice:

Tell me u didn't type that, ur kid did shocked

Y not quickly do a research on that adorable animal then come back nd tell me wat u found

A little research wouldn't harm u u know smiley

Here's a little advice. If you feel the need to barge in into someone's mentions, at least do so decently.

Porcupines have quills that they use to defend themselves.

If you know differently why not spill it instead of goading me to insult you.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2017
Mariangeles:
porcupine...hedgehog...what's the difference?
Typical comparism domestic cat and the Tiger . Or a Gold fish and a baracuda
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by erico2k2(m): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2017
ElsonMorali:

Here's a little advice. If you feel the need to barge in into someone's mentions, at least do so decently.

Porcupines have quills that they use to defend themselves.

If you know differently why not spill it instead of goading me to insult you.
Most of them do not know what a porcupine is

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 10:20am On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Most of them do not know what a porcupine is

Abi o. undecided
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by oodua1stson: 10:22am On Dec 07, 2017
The idiot here is you
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:24am On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Typical comparism domestic cat and the Tiger . Or a Gold fish and a baracuda
so... which is the wild one?
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by maasoap(m): 10:27am On Dec 07, 2017
Talkwell:

Y
Killing it for whatever reason is like wasting it. Forget the picture shared by OP, the thing is not bigger than the house rat.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by begwong: 10:28am On Dec 07, 2017
Bigii:

Are you serious?
I don't think I can roast it this night again. I'll cover it with big stainless plate.

Guinness stout will go well With it grin
THAT THING MAY DISAPPEAR IF YOU COVER IT WITH ANYTHING. JUST ROAST IT LIFE!
IT HAS A PUNGENT SMELL SHA. PUSH IT DOWN WITH ZOBO WHISKY!

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Akalia(m): 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
Blessgj:
Hi
reply my pm via email I sent u.
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Stanley1155: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
You have my amen and that of my family
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Pappyto: 10:29am On Dec 07, 2017
heendrix:

Ameen
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Sanchez01: 10:31am On Dec 07, 2017
SalamRushdie:

Thats a hedgehog jare , you think he can pick up a porcupine without getting stabbed by it quilts .. see below what small porcupine looks like
There are over 30 species of porcupine in the world, and there are over 10 different species in Nigeria alone. Notice there is a hole on the creature posted by the OP? That's a quill spot there. Porcupines don't just shoot at people with their needle-like quills. The quills are released when they are startled, agitated or taken by surprise.

That looks like a Sumatran Porcupine though.

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by Ani8134panudo: 10:34am On Dec 07, 2017
What is the name?
Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by MobilityExpress: 10:36am On Dec 07, 2017
erico2k2:

Not ‘everyone’ eats it. I have never eaten and will never eat porcupine in my life. Same thing with snakes, monkeys, monitor lizards, bats, rats and those other strange creatures some funny people use to eat and post on nairaland. Not all Nigerians are abnormal people, some of us are still normal please.

Re: I Just Caught This Idiot (Hedgehog) On My Way Home (Photos) by thunderbabs: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2017
Nigerians stubborn sha....dt porupine rolls itself in order to protect itself frm lala's pple, yet, with all d spikes on its body, i still wonder how lala's fan picked it shocked

Mk una dey pity all dz bush meat na....na another born dem too na, haba

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Rat Poison Kills Cobra Terrorizing My Neighborhood (Photos) / What Is The Importance Of This Hole? (Photo) / Thirsty King Cobra Is Given Water From A Bottle In India Village(photos).