Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,120 members, 7,953,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 04:37 PM

Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe (25591 Views)

Fayemi, El-Rufai, Amaechi Responsible For Ondo Crisis – Henry Olu Olatuja / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party / Why Jonathan Is Responsible For Dividing Nigeria Not Buhari - Keyamo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by hucienda: 11:33am On Dec 07, 2017
2018 - Year of Political Defections, Alignments and Re-alignments.

4 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:34am On Dec 07, 2017
DLondonboiy:
Ngeneukwenu, is Amaechi an IPOB yoot? sad grin grin

Is Amaechi wailing?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by magiki(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2017
grin

He who laugh last....

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 07, 2017
magnus Abe is an ogoni man Amaechi is an ikwerre man, both frm rivers state haha dis fight go sweet no be small grin

6 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by doctokwus: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

So how is your new party PDP doing? Hypocrite!
Who is the hypocrite:
Someone like you that continues supporting a lying,incompetent,clannish and parochial president and uses double standards in judging his failures, compared to the former president,or one that calls out the bigot for who he is and judges him based on same standards used in judging the former occupant?
I would repeat:that I once supported the same candidate with your type is a tragedy.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Nobody: 11:42am On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

So how is your new party PDP doing? Hypocrite!
And here comes the almighty Bob.

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Lomprico2: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
Okokobioko!

Ngwereukwenu right now. grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Nobody: 11:46am On Dec 07, 2017
APC politicians can blames for Africa.

Buhari went to Kano to released arrested Boko haram and Fulani's herdsmen terrorists from prisons for 2019 elections rigging. And we asked, why did Buhari not released unarmed agitators/protester in Anambra and Ebony states prisons Tomorrow Buhari will lie that he was not aware.

Magnus Abe want to control APC blamology and Amaechi he is what he's today because PDP they are all blaming.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by NgeneUkwenu(f): 11:49am On Dec 07, 2017
[s]
doctokwus:

Who is the hypocrite.
Someone that continues supporting a lying,incompetent,clannish and parochial president and uses double standards in judging his failures, compared to the former president or one that calls out the bigot for who he is and judges him based on same standards used in judging the former occupant?
I would repeat:that I once supported the same candidate with your type is a tragedy.
[/s]

I voted and support APC for a 4 year mandate...I knew I was not supporting saints but a better choice, than PDP/Jonathan...and honestly I rate them 6/10 while waiting for the remaining years....but somebody like you, who always feel you have the interest of Nigeria more than any other person could not even wait for 4 years to elapsed, Started supporting a criminal and ethnic jingoist called Nnamdi kanu, A corrupt PDP party we fought hard to replace, Crooks in form of Atiku, Wike, FFK etc...and you want me take you seriously?

Pathetic soul! Get behind me!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Nobody: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2017
MrsNgoziKalu:
Rivers state and useless politics

What Dyu Expect 4m A Touts Haven
Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Prinzyy: 11:53am On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

I voted and support APC for a 4 year mandate...I knew I was not supporting saints but a better choice, than PDP/Jonathan...and honestly I rate them 6/10 while waiting for the remaining years....but somebody like you, who always feel you have the interest of Nigeria more than any other person could not even wait for 4 years to elapsed, Started supporting a criminal and ethnic jingoist called Nnamdi kanu, A corrupt PDP party we fought hard to replace, Crooks in form of Atiku, Wike, FFK etc...and you want me take you seriously?

this ijebu man u need a job

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Royalfurnitures: 11:58am On Dec 07, 2017
Really?....were you not also part of those that divided PDP? If you want to decamp,please do so and stop complaining

Check out my signature for quality and durable furniture

2 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by AnodaIT(m): 12:04pm On Dec 07, 2017
brightahia:
ATIKULATING 9ja come 2019

awaiting the official defection statement of Rotimi Amaechi and others
Please we don't need such a violent and diverse person in our great party

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Grundig: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
Abe is the next governor of rivers state under PDP.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Nobody: 12:07pm On Dec 07, 2017
aolawale025:
Shortly before 2019, they would prepare their division with their own hands. APC is going

As we speak, these APC government have been searching for our vultures from the sky in search of their eggs for political juju influence.

#EndApc
#Endblames
#EndCablas.

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Buharimustgo: 12:09pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:

And what happened in the rerun election? How many Senators, Reps, House of Assembly did Amaechi deliver? The joke is on you!

Deliver through bribing of Corrupt Judge,I pray that you receive sense from great Ngene

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by CharlotteFlair: 12:17pm On Dec 07, 2017
Keneking:
Amaechi is going back to bow to Wike grin grin grin
Fixed! cool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Ngokafor(f): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

Shush!!..no one is interested in your lame Tales -by- Moonlight stories

3 Likes

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by doctokwus: 12:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
[s][/s]

I voted and support APC for a 4 year mandate...I knew I was not supporting saints but a better choice, than PDP/Jonathan...and honestly[b] I rate them 6/10[/b] while waiting for the remaining years....but somebody like you, who always feel you have the interest of Nigeria more than any other person could not even wait for 4 years to elapsed, Started supporting a criminal and ethnic jingoist called Nnamdi kanu!
6/10!
Your shamelessness and the other licking I wouldn't mention here,has turned you to a clown!
Giving Buhari a 3/10 is being generous:
Divided country,
Economic misery all round,
Fulani herdsmen given free reign to wreck havoc,
Lies and propaganda.Bigotry,parochialism.
Boko Haram still a formidable force,despite better weapons acquisition with troops still being shortchanged and ill motivated.
Family,friends,appointees,political associates and decampees as corrupt as we have ever known in any government.
Corruption scandals assailing our senses on a weekly basis.
Man that pretends he wasn't aware of Maina's recall,but all public evidence has proved it to be a shameful lie.
Secret,clannish appointments in many ministries.
Northernization of the armed forces etc.
I could go on but for the pain his gross incompetene gives me.
I can't therefore wait for 4yrs to judge him because his 2 is a living nightmare for any sane individual.
KANU was roundly condemned and denounced till Buhari's actions started proving and continues proving his agitations,maybe not his methods,right.
You support a man that doesn't think twice about killing your tribesmen/women for their peaceful agitations,but uses the military to protect marauding herdsmen,that continue killing,maiming,raping and destroying livelihoods and you want me to believe you are sane!!

4 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by hadaydhollarpo(m): 12:56pm On Dec 07, 2017
princechurchill:
Oh lord put more confusion in their congregation
...….. To reduce the cup of rice in the market abi? Mtchew.... Politicians playing Nigerians like a ⚽ since 1915.

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by ufuosman(m): 1:27pm On Dec 07, 2017
Wike will be happy for this news

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by shammah1(m): 1:33pm On Dec 07, 2017
Yes I want serious massage only if there's happy ending wink
czarina:
Hmmm

Live in Plateau and environs? You need us. Check my signature cool
Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Duru1(m): 1:40pm On Dec 07, 2017
aminulive:
@POLITICSNGR

The Senator representing Rivers South-East senatorial district, Magnus Abe has accused the minister of transport, Rotimi Amaechi of dividing the All Progressives Congress(APC) in River state.

In a statement through his spokesman, Saroh Parry Benson, Abe disclosed that he will never leave the APC for any other party and revealed that the crisis rocking the rivers state chapter of the ruling party started on March 4th, 2017 during a meeting convened by Amaechi.

"I will not leave the APC even in the face of needless provocation and unwarranted bitterness.As I told the state Chairman of the party, last Sunday, every member of the party knows the cause and the reason for the present crisis in the APC in Rivers State and I will also state it here.

The Minister of Transportation made several shocking pronouncements that heralded the root of our present crisis. He publicly declared that Senator Magnus Abe and Dr. Dakuku Peterside were both running for governor and that he had ordered both of them to stop.

He said Dr. Peterside had stopped and Senator Abe had not, and that anyone supporting Senator Abe should leave the party immediately.He went on to name party leaders sympathetic to Abe and declared that they must leave the party."

https://politicsngr.com/2017/12/07/amaechi-responsible-dividing-apc-senator-magnus-abe/

I can easily bet my last cent that this jackass, Magnus Abe, shall be one of the first groups to leave APC if the party looses presidential election in 2019.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Jesusloveyou: 1:47pm On Dec 07, 2017
Goke7:
Amaechi may just be heading back to the PDP and he will be warmly welcomed back even after all the abuses grin Nigerians mumu sha
amaechi is the leader of APC in river state.
Abe should not be stupid, he should be loyal to amaechi

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by goaldynman(m): 1:52pm On Dec 07, 2017
We don't want Amaechi in PDP! He is a liability. But Magnus Abe is always welcome! The latter can be useful!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Jesusloveyou: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2017
AnodaIT:

Please we don't need such a violent and diverse person in our great party
you are not even ashame for claiming to be PDP

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by Mysselff2: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hahaha great news, Oya Wike should quickly send "love letter" to this about-to-repent APChit senator

1 Like

Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by chinedu234(m): 2:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
EagleScribes:
Accusations everywhere

REALITY CHECK.......
"Until Nigeria has more INDUSTRIES than RELIGIOUS Houses, until people stay awake on RESEARCH than Religious Vigils, and ask more questions than hailing and wailing,

Nigeria will remain Poor" - Stanley Okoroafor
. So so true. Nigerians seem to hate critical thinking and analysis of issues and events. A typical case of mental laziness and lousiness.
Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by AnodaIT(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2017
Jesusloveyou:
you are not even ashame for claiming to be PDP
The greater shame is being part of the sham and den of liars called APC
Re: Amaechi Responsible For Dividing APC - Magnus Abe by czarina(f): 3:11pm On Dec 07, 2017
shammah1:
Yes I want serious massage only if there's happy ending wink
We do good massage and you're happy at the end cool

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari: I Appreciate How Our Online Warriors Defend Me - PMB To APC Youths / Army Kills 38 Boko Haram Fighters, Loses 2 Soldiers In Chikingudu, Borno / Police Deploy SWAT Officers In State Commands

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.