Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,379 members, 7,812,107 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:22 AM

I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party (15850 Views)

Why I Left APC - Bukola Saraki Reveals More / I Am Happy The Mercenaries Have Left APC - Oshiomhole Reacts To Defection / Five Reasons R-APC Left APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by itsdumebi(m): 5:17pm On Oct 20, 2018
@POLITICSNGR

Senator Magnus Ngei Abe has finally parted lips on his rumored defection from the APC to the PDP. Abe has denied the report.

The senator representing Rivers East in the Senate, in a text message to newsmen, wrote;

“How can I leave my father’s house and deny my inheritance? We built the house with our tears, our sweat, and our blood.”

“No stranger can chase me out of my home. Desperation leads to fake news. Ignore them and focus on the God of justice,” he said.

https://politicsngr.com/magnus-abe-speaks-dumping-apc-pdp/

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by mycar: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
OK
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by CilicMarin: 5:24pm On Oct 20, 2018
Deji The Purveyor of Fake News!

However, Abe You are not going to be missed, when you finally joins Nnamdi Kanu's IPOB party called PDP..

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by CilicMarin: 5:27pm On Oct 20, 2018
“How can I leave my father’s house and deny my inheritance? We built the house with our tears, our sweat, and our blood.”

grin grin grin Ipob pigs right now....

41 Likes 11 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by NoToAutocracy: 5:28pm On Oct 20, 2018
Destroy the party from within, God bless you Mr. Abe

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by ciggy000(m): 5:33pm On Oct 20, 2018
Abe you were never part of those that built APC stop been blind with wishful thinking a move over to PDP before you end your political career

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by amaniro: 5:50pm On Oct 20, 2018
We don't need you to leave just yet, Keep causing confusion in APC jare

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by IrokoOluwere: 5:56pm On Oct 20, 2018
ciggy000:
Abe you were never part of those that built APC stop been blind with wishful thinking a move over to PDP before you end your political career
amaniro:
We don't need you to leave just yet, Keep causing confusion in APC jare
Both of you should shut up ! And go to hell!
Clowns!
Liars ! Your lie has been busted and you’re still blabbing? You no dy Shame?

21 Likes 9 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by dotcomnamename: 5:57pm On Oct 20, 2018
Hahahahahah WAILERS right now be like:

13 Likes 5 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by TheOdd1sOut: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
I tire for politicians o.
Today, they will stand with this one
Tomorrow again, they will stand with the other one.
Are they erection?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by morgan100(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
thats how they always do, the news will come up, they will deny it, later what was reported will still happen, if all these our politicians like self, let them die there in their various offices and posts, that one na their problem, if person dey react to everything happening in this country, na HBP him dey use play so, so Magnus Abe, if u like leave APC and go to hell, that one na ur problem.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by AtikuSupportUK(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Okay
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by okerekeikpo: 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
Deji is an idiot

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by 9jvirgin(m): 5:58pm On Oct 20, 2018
God will not forgive PDP for the pains they have caused Nigerians.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Ayoswit(f): 5:59pm On Oct 20, 2018
He is still trying to ATIKUlate whether to leave apc or not.

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by iCauseTrouble: 6:00pm On Oct 20, 2018
you better leave now while the ovation is loud before they shehu sani you

3 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by jlinkd78(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Deji embarrassing himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by MrAJQ(m): 6:01pm On Oct 20, 2018
Bad news for PDP

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by slivertongue: 6:05pm On Oct 20, 2018
Ok notifiy us wen u leave. bt apc is ofically dead in rivers state

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by humberjade: 6:09pm On Oct 20, 2018
Adeyanju!!! grin
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by wolesmile(m): 6:10pm On Oct 20, 2018
I still don't know what political calculations some people did to make them think PMB could be defeated come 2019. Do they think it's about some frustrated, myopic people shouting "Atikulooted" upandan on social media?
People will be shocked in 2019. I hope they have enough shock absorbers when the time comes.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by BIAFRONIGERIAN(m): 6:16pm On Oct 20, 2018
Please complete your assignment of scattering the broom.PDP don't need you for now

1 Like

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by sirabu: 6:18pm On Oct 20, 2018
PDP and the Wailer's. Nnamdi Kanu resurrected they stopped Atikulooting, Abe denied report of decamping to PDP the are obituaring. PMB wins 2019, election they will start shouting for SGF, seat again. Igbo's will continue to be second class citizens till second coming of Christ the son of Mary. Pbuh.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by seborrhic: 6:19pm On Oct 20, 2018
God of justice kor,God of mercy ni.
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by shizzleStar: 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
I was apprehensive when I saw the news coming from that stupid basket mouth yoruba boy called deji adeynju, and I asked myself, how did he know Magnus Abe has defected? Did Magnus Abe call to tell him he has defected?

Stupid afonja fool looking for relevance on line. I don't blame him thou, I blame the foolish folk making him popular by quoting him

2 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by KOLLYPROF(m): 6:21pm On Oct 20, 2018
Atiku will even go broke after the election,
They will be totally shocked,hypertension will be their friend
wolesmile:
I still don't know what political calculations some people did to make them think PMB could be defeated come 2019. Do they think it's about some frustrated, myopic people shouting "Atikulooted" upandan on social media?
People will be shocked in 2019. I hope they have enough shock absorbers when the time comes.

God bless PMB
God bless Nigeria

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by ciggy000(m): 6:29pm On Oct 20, 2018
IrokoOluwere:

Both of you should shut up ! And go to hell!
Clowns!
Liars ! Your lie has been busted and you’re still blabbing? You no dy Shame?
Your response show how bittered you are with the rising popularity and the rise of PDP. young man keep drowning while I keep Atikulating and don't you ever mention me in a comment again
Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by wolesmile(m): 6:35pm On Oct 20, 2018
KOLLYPROF:
Atiku will even go broke after the election,
They will be totally shocked,hypertension will be their friend
grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: I Have Not Left APC - Magnus Abe Denies Leaving Party by Addme: 6:38pm On Oct 20, 2018
I pity you , run now when the ovation is loudest.Go and ask Sehu Sanni.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Southwest Nigeria-third Largest Economy In Africa(ideas For More Prosperity) / Peter Obi Donates Cash For Eziagu Renovation Of Town Hall And Schools (Photos) / Rafiu Jafojo Dies At 80 (Ex-Lagos Deputy Governor)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.