Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,727 members, 7,820,515 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer (6749 Views)

Innoson Motors, Places Nigeria In The List Of Car Manufacturer / INNOSON MOTORS - World's First Black-owned Car Manufacturer / An Ideal Car For A N80k Monthly Salary Earner. Please advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Ivvie: 8:31pm On Aug 02, 2007
For me, there are two, the Porshe-built Mercedes (E500) and the 16V Evolution Power Pack by AMG. They are '94 and '92 respectively. Though used and they are expensive and rare models. A low miled E500 cost as much as the Lexus ES330 i.e 25,000 and the 16V is over 30,000. Very rare but over-engineered like no other. It's not a car you find at the lot. BMW enthus. can talk all they want, there is no BMW on earth that can match the handling and performance of that baby Benz (excepts the V12's). Today's Mercs are something else.
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Ivvie: 8:35pm On Aug 02, 2007
@IAH

You are wrong with Mercedes and the rest. It is Toyota and the rest. 2006, Mercedes S Class was the bottom of the least reliable vehicles. You pay almost $200,000 for unreliability. In 43, Toyota took 27 different positions with Lexus taking the first three. The Mercedes family took the bottom.
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by yewaman1(m): 3:11pm On Aug 06, 2007
Volvo, anyday-anytyme cool
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:13am On Aug 07, 2007
In this sort of discussion, there's no right or wrong, it's what suits the user.

My car isn't on the list.
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by yewaman1(m): 3:33pm On Aug 17, 2007
Volvo 244DL
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by omoge(f): 12:45am On Aug 18, 2007
i love my Toyota
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by akumbu: 3:30pm On Sep 27, 2007
After BMW, then I can go back to Volkswagen Beetle (1979 model)
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Pepeye(f): 1:14pm On Nov 30, 2007
cool

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Ivvie: 10:12am On Jan 13, 2008
Nothing is better than a Mercedes. Put some coilovers and drop it by an inch and a quarter with special a-bars. You can't make the best any better than that.

I love Jaguar but it's unreliabity is why I won't consider it. It's also run by Ford.
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jan 13, 2008
I'm an Audi man, after driving my first Audi quattro in 1986, I've never looked back.

The Porsche-built 315hp Audi RS2 Avant produced in 1994/5 is an icon. Limited production has kept prices high.

I owned a Nogaro Blue example, the ride and handling need to be experienced to be believed. It had the title as the worlds fastest, and best-handling estate car. I took mine to the Nurburgring 3 times, and was able to lap the circuit faster than my friend's E30 M3, without question one of the best-handling BMW's built.

I currently have an Audi Coupe S2, and am building an Audi RS4 B5 Sedan (Audi only ever produced an Avant). Car enthusiast can follow the link in my profile if they care to follow progress).
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 12:26pm On Jan 13, 2008
Audi RS4 Avant. cool

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Ulamaster(m): 5:03am On Jan 14, 2008
The Mercedes anyday anytime . The 1995 E500 and the G Class SUV.
The Toyota Landcruiser is also tough, sturdy and reliable for Nigerian
roads .
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 6:02pm On Feb 01, 2008
I love BMW or Benz, They are unbeatable.
But my favourite jeep is a Range Rover Sports HSE.
Love it with a passion. kiss

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by spicy007(f): 9:26am On Feb 11, 2008
my fave is Toyota, more preferrably the S class and the Rav-4 Mini-Jeep

then comes the Honda Element, my all-time fave. i just love the car for no good reason.
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by viperman: 1:03pm On Feb 11, 2008
Any of the elite car makes do it for me:

Volvo
Bmw
Merci Oloye a.k.a Mercedes Benz kiss
Volkswagen/Audi

The are machines, not mere cars grin
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by cgift(m): 6:13pm On Feb 28, 2008
[img]http://file:///C:/Users/Ademola%20Ogunmiloro/Documents/y466864a.jpg[/img]
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by cgift(m): 6:14pm On Feb 28, 2008
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by cgift(m): 6:16pm On Feb 28, 2008
i dont know how to upload pictures to show my car
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Igwe9(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2009
cgift:

i dont know how to upload pictures to show my car
grin grin grin grin
Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by imhsar(f): 7:05am On Aug 07, 2010
i like ford,  every thing is perfect in that,

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 8:08am On Aug 07, 2010
2010 model year Audi RS6 Avant. Turbo+AWD = Smiles Per Gallon. cool

Re: Your Ideal Car, Favorite Production Car & Car Manufacturer by Nobody: 10:46am On Aug 07, 2010
cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Car Battery Or Alternator: Which One Is The Culprit Behind A Dead Car? / Survey:5 Most Common Faults That Appear In New Cars Within The First 3 Years / 4 Signs Of A Faulty Speedometer Sensor

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.