Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,379 members, 7,822,785 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ (37160 Views)

Wife To Husband; Yes I Slept With Another Man. What Should He Do? / Woman Seeks Divorce After 25 Years In UAE; Court Tells Her To Return To Husband / I Was A Husband: My Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ by oloriLFC(f): 7:15pm On Dec 07, 2017
delishpot:

Training a child is not wasted resources no matter the situation.
True though. Just that someone else would probably enjoy what he worked for. That's y i'm angry
Re: Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ by macAB: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2017
Re: Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ by Pylony(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2017
Evil smelling perfume
Re: Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ by Ajsmart(m): 12:01am On Dec 08, 2017
At least she isn't deceiving the man into raising another man's child. I applaud her for being honest�
Re: Wife To Husband: ‘my Pregnancy Isn’t Yours’ by Nobody: 6:49am On Dec 08, 2017
Village people done win

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Mother Of A Set Of Twins Gives Birth To A Set Of Triplets. Photos / HOW TO DEAL WITH YOUR MOTHER-IN-LAW TROUBLING YOUR MARRIAGE! / 6 Siblings Poisoned To Death In Anambra To Be Buried On Nov. 5th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.