Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,328 members, 7,819,122 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:37 AM

No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania - Travel (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania (26249 Views)

Poll: Who is to blame?

Nigerians are mostly to blame: often fraudulent.: 50% (30 votes)
Tanzanians are mostly to blame: too intolerant.: 49% (29 votes)
This poll has ended

Checkout Africa’s First Underwater Hotel In Tanzania / How Is Life In Tanzania? / Welcome To Tanzania (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 7:29am On Mar 06, 2007
LOL.

Well if they ever try that to all em Political big wigs den u cn be rest assured Nigeria wld cut dem off.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by egoldman(m): 7:49am On Mar 06, 2007
cut them off NOW
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 7:56am On Mar 06, 2007
I really do not know where u come from but sad enough we will cut them OFF if they try that.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by egoldman(m): 8:46am On Mar 06, 2007
9ja4eva:

I really do not know where u come from but sad enough we will cut them OFF if they try that.

i am pure okoro boy cool cool
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 8:50am On Mar 06, 2007
Y u come dey yarn like Kenyan or co
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by egoldman(m): 9:05am On Mar 06, 2007
na for u ooh,even if u no see anything ,at least u should see my baba fryo's denge for my signature angry angry
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 9:08am On Mar 06, 2007
I no notice am now.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by dafman(m): 1:12pm On Mar 06, 2007
This is really sad, I don't know when africans will learn to love themselves. The Europeans are getting closer and closer everyday to the point of having single currency, single visa for several countries, open borders and all that and african countries are closing their borders, not that there's anything good in them, I mean most of these countries survive by food aid.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by romeo(m): 3:33pm On Mar 06, 2007
some people say that we are bad!! some blame the govt. and others the foreign media, infact they are all envious of Nigeria
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by LePhilippe(m): 7:21pm On Mar 06, 2007
I would be ashamed if this was SA or Eygpt or other Northern African countries. Please, Ignore Tanzania!!
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 2:08am On Mar 07, 2007
Yeah r right.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by GL(f): 4:20am On Mar 07, 2007
What on earth is a Nigerian looking for in Tanzania?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by lawmaina78(m): 8:26am On Mar 07, 2007
guys guys hold your horses, am a kenyan and very ashamed by what my fellow beloved citizen did to one of our own African man. But however, you either have to blame the media on the image it has always painted about Nigerians or find out the truth. It's always in the news, Nigerians caught with drugs in international airports and this has happened so many times in our airport. some of them were dressed like priests and this has caused officials to be more careful with Nigerians entering our country.

otherwise we have no other beef with you guys, you should even be aware of how your movies have dominated our screens. This is my first visit to a nigerians site, am cyber touring the whole of africa.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by superman(m): 12:20pm On Mar 07, 2007
thinkin?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by urchtacy: 8:25pm On Mar 07, 2007
Whoof, Its really preposterous for a Nigerian to be treated abashedly and inhospitably in any Nation in Africa not to talk of the impoverished ones.They should even be happy that Nigerians are visiting their depleting country.Apart from tourism what is kenya known for?their assertations about nigerians are based on the purported news of shams and scams being tagged on nigerians alone,what about russians, pakistanis even ghanians? fraudulent acts are at their aggrandizement stages in those countries and yet the Media around the world are so blind and incurious to pinpoint these other Nations mayhap they thought those countries are nugacious in terms of making news.
Basically,deceitfulness can never be a general thing,it should be seen as being individualistic cos it has to do with individuals and not the general public as a whole[though vast number of nigerians are scammers]so why tagging nigeria as a fraudulent entity?
The writer of this article specified that his visa wasn't spurious,their high commission in nigeria issued that to him so why deny him entrance?they should have told him pointblank b4 embarking upon such journey that since he is a nigerian he is not eligible for a visa.Is this not scam?what does scam mean to them?issuing fake visas in place of money,if its wasnt spurious why did that doofus and goofus at the Kenya-Tanzanian border notified him that something in his visa was missing ,something their consulate in Abuja keep forgetting to put and he stupidly went further to say they are the only ones who knows what was actually missing in the visa[this is really hilarious]pure scammers and yet the labal it on the head of nigerians.
Father,i were you,i would have suited their high commission in nigeria to court and they will pay heavily for such for such maltreatment and mortification
Atleast this outrageous and scamming act won't occure again.

thanks
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by lawmaina78(m): 8:56am On Mar 08, 2007
urchtacy, you don't have to drag kenyan economy into this matter, if anything kenya being a tiny country geographically but boasts as a gigantic economical and political powerhouse in comparison to so many african countries. nigeria has been blessed with very rich natural resources especially oil, but what has it got to show for it? apart from massive corruption, misgovernance etc Can't speek for Tanzania because it's also another symbol of a big brother with little brain matter.

Going back to the subject, like I said am so sorry about what happened to the clergyman. However, do not blame kenya on mishap of Nigerians around the world, because it's your own people out there causing it. Improve economy in your country and attract your people back so that they can involve themselves in straight business activities.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by dafman(m): 12:51pm On Mar 08, 2007
Lawmaina,
Do you know what the population of Nigeria is? out of every 5 africans 1 is a Nigerian. The only reason why it seems like Nigerians engage in more dubious schemes than other africans is because there are many more Nigerians than other africans. Don't go about acting like kenya is one neat, straight and incorruptible nation.

1% of 140 million Nigerians = 1.4 million people

1% of 20 million Ghananians = 200, 000
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by nigeriana(f): 5:52pm On Mar 08, 2007
I was in school abroad sometime ago and treated badly by the whiteys. After living among them, I find out many of them pretend not to be racist when they are. However it is most painful if it comes from a fellow african. Travelling with a nigerian passport also seems to be a crime. Plus on foreign airlines, there is a big difference in treatment for passengers on flights carrying Nigerians and passengers on flights carrying westerners
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Seun(m): 5:55pm On Mar 08, 2007
Would you prefer it if they don't pretend not to be racist? If they openly abuse you?
And if they happen to be racist, is there a potion they can take to make them no longer racist? Are they doomed?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by nigeriana(f): 6:10pm On Mar 08, 2007
The hypocrisy just pisses me off
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by superman(m): 12:40am On Mar 09, 2007
kenya buhahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

kenya hahhha who are u foolin mister! superman or who

well dnt know much about kenya but what i know is kenya is so F C U K E D as it is, no denyin that? nigeria might be corrupt but kenya is one of the world most corrutp country and u know it.

lookin back in the days i remember once i picture some kind of dancin celebration across kenya when they were thinkin in the pretence that democrazy will improve the country stly, but what turn out was corruption as usually:buzness as usual.

yes nigeria is corrupt, we already know but i think kenya is more corrupt. u dnt have to beleive this, na uyr wahala be that.

imagine how corrupt they are to the extent every memeber of their parliment got a personal body gaurd in the parlimentary house ! too much guns in the house! well nigeria hasnt come to that!

now u tell what u think!

foolish africans blame it on nigerians oh yes. and hope we dnt catch a kenyan 419 with nigerian passport

thank u very much!
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 5:53am On Mar 09, 2007
Yeah right.Tell dem oh.
lawmaina78:

urchtacy, you don't have to drag kenyan economy into this matter, if anything kenya being a tiny country geographically but boasts as a gigantic economical and political powerhouse in comparison to so many african countries. nigeria has been blessed with very rich natural resources especially oil, but what has it got to show for it? apart from massive corruption, misgovernance etc Can't speek for Tanzania because it's also another symbol of a big brother with little brain matter.

Going back to the subject, like I said am so sorry about what happened to the clergyman. However, do not blame kenya on mishap of Nigerians around the world, because it's your own people out there causing it. Improve economy in your country and attract your people back so that they can involve themselves in straight business activities.

What does Kenya have to show?
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by urchtacy: 11:53pm On Mar 10, 2007
lawmaina78 what on earth gave u the audacity to call both our govt and good citizens of nigeria 'corrupt'?what are you deliberating on?.Let me clarify u of one thing u refused to acknowledged ,despite the situation of things in nigeria u still cant compare one sector of our economy to the entire kanya economy.You ppl need to respect and show obeisance whenever u are opportune to meet a nigerian in any circumstance cos we are not just the Giant of Africa vocally but in all our ramifications and mights.Can your country contribute both finiancially and humanly to ECOMOG forces?if ur country is not a member state but u need to know how many souls nigeria has sacrificed in all those restive and war tune areas in Africa.
I repeat,what on earth can kanya showcase to the world if not just tourism?no body is laying emphasise on your country and its neighbours for all these malicious slanders about nigerians but in some aspect your country has been busy contributing nocuously to demean and demirit nigerians around the world.
You deliberately edvaded to comment on the fact that ur high commisson in Abuja knowing fully well that something was omitted from thier stamp instead of working on that urgently or stop issuing visa for the main time or atleast make a promulgation to interested applicant but your oafish high commission keep issuing fake visa to innocent nigerians so as to tarnish the good reputations of our people.If u are going to reply this write-up u need to distinguish between scam and authenticity and lets see if what your high commission is doing in Abuja is not scam.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by egoldman(m): 3:18am On Mar 11, 2007
yeah baby ,give it to that swahili crazy man grin grin grin
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 3:37am On Mar 12, 2007
urchtacy:

lawmaina78 what on earth gave u the audacity to call both our govt and good citizens of nigeria 'corrupt'?what are you deliberating on?.Let me clarify u of one thing u refused to acknowledged ,despite the situation of things in nigeria u still can't compare one sector of our economy to the entire kanya economy.You people need to respect and show obeisance whenever u are opportune to meet a nigerian in any circumstance because we are not just the Giant of Africa vocally but in all our ramifications and mights.Can your country contribute both finiancially and humanly to ECOMOG forces?if your country is not a member state but u need to know how many souls nigeria has sacrificed in all those restive and war tune areas in Africa.
I repeat,what on earth can kanya showcase to the world if not just tourism?no body is laying emphasise on your country and its neighbours for all these malicious slanders about nigerians but in some aspect your country has been busy contributing nocuously to demean and demirit nigerians around the world.
You deliberately edvaded to comment on the fact that your high commisson in Abuja knowing fully well that something was omitted from their stamp instead of working on that urgently or stop issuing visa for the main time or atleast make a promulgation to interested applicant but your oafish high commission keep issuing fake visa to innocent nigerians so as to tarnish the good reputations of our people.If u are going to reply this write-up u need to distinguish between scam and authenticity and lets see if what your high commission is doing in Abuja is not scam.

Tell d Kilimanjaro guy oh.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by mushki: 4:54am On Mar 12, 2007
u guys are not being hospitable to the kenyan guy who was only visiting this forum. By the way ALL african countries are corrupt and u dont have to catch it on camera for evidence.I'm just saying,
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by Amamensah: 6:14am On Mar 12, 2007
nigerians are very bad. grin grin grin grin
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by 9ja4eva: 6:51am On Mar 12, 2007
Amamensah:

nigerians are very bad. grin grin grin grin

Without saying much i know you are a GHANAIAN.Well i dont blame u one bit for that statement i blame our Country for giving to your Country what they can never afford.Nigerians are very bad but we all know the greatest thieves in Africa are GHANAIANS who pose as NIGERIANS.We are bad yet we were voted the happiest people living.I wonder y ur nice country didnt take it.I have no time for people like you who dont know how to talk.

INGRATES angry
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by mushki: 11:08pm On Mar 12, 2007
@superman,Kenya was not the topic but in any case Nairobi is paradise compared to Lagos and they don't have any mineral resources there. Back to topic. That tanzanian guy did wrong because in the end we are all black people, the most looked down on race.
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by mushki: 12:35am On Mar 13, 2007
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by superman(m): 1:01am On Mar 13, 2007
god bless nigeria!
Re: No Nigerians Welcome In Tanzania by egoldman(m): 1:16am On Mar 13, 2007
mushki:

@superman,Kenya was not the topic but in any case Nairobi is paradise compared to Lagos and they don't have any mineral resources there. Back to topic. That tanzanian guy did wrong because in the end we are all black people, the most looked down on race.

nairobi paradise compared to lagos ? better get off that crack wink wink wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Container Truck Falls On Honda Accord, Near Lagos (PHOTOS) / Tanker Explosion Around MCC-Abayi In Aba This Morning (Photos) / Is The Lagos BRT Lane Underutilized? (see PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.