Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,531 members, 7,819,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:25 AM

Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday (551 Views)

The Governor Of Lagos State In NY And His Deputy In Lagos On Duty Today. PICS / Atiku Media Organization Accuses APC Of Planning Protest To Return Atiku To Amer / Dino Melaye's Constituents Protest To INEC Office, Demand His Recall (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by 247frolicboss(m): 8:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
A peaceful protest have been organised and is due to hold in the Lagos metropolis by 8 AM at Gani Fawehinmi Park, Ojota, Lagos.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/peaceful-endsars-protest-to-hold-in.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by manci(m): 8:20pm On Dec 07, 2017
OK
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by brownsugar23: 8:22pm On Dec 07, 2017
Hope all those people hiding behind the social media will all come out
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by darkenkach(m): 8:25pm On Dec 07, 2017
I won't be involve biko. Those bastards will open fire.

1 Like

Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by SurefireFashion: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2017
interesting...
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by tollyboy5(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2017
I 4 like go O!

1 Like

Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by expialidocious: 1:27am On Dec 08, 2017
Protest to be led by Yahoo boys association of Nigeria. grin # EndSARS
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by tit(f): 1:30am On Dec 08, 2017
I will be there life!!
In uniform
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by crackerspub: 1:57am On Dec 08, 2017
grin
Re: Peaceful #endsars Protest To Hold In Lagos On Saturday by edoman2016: 6:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Rather Yahoo boys to hold protest to end SARS. It is very disrespectful for some ungrateful Nigerians to protest against SARS policemen sacrificing their lives so that we can have peaceful sleep at night.

SARS policemen are family man as well. If armed robbers come knocking the doors of the protesters at night, I wonder who they will count on to face the armed robbers.

(1) (Reply)

Fani-kayode Attacks Imo Gov., Okorocha Again - You Are An Ugly Old Toad / Ondo To Get Bitumen And Asphalt Processing Plant- Fayemi / Buhari: PDP, APC In War Of Words Over Age Status

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.