Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,986 members, 7,814,362 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 11:43 AM

"Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos - Fashion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos (41821 Views)

Lady’s Body Transformation Photos Got Men Talking / Amazing Makeup Transformation Photos Of Women / Transformation Photos Of Female Twins That Have Gone Viral (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
All i see is Dulux Emulsion paint.

2 Likes

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Kokaine(m): 10:21am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
I don't get. She's black but decided to use make-up shade that's totally different from her skin tone. Isn't that foolishness?.
so her face will be fair and buttocks black? why have a black nyash with a white face? what complex duplicity is that?

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by ZlatanUnited(m): 10:27am On Dec 08, 2017
TheHistorian:
Ugliness abound in both pictures.
grin grin Guy u harsh o
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by LuvU2: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2017
akheen:
No blemish

No pimples
And nice dentition

... she's cute with and without make - up..
I know ugly people will say she's ugly.. they are trying hard to drag everyone to their category
Bless ya ❤
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by poik(m): 10:39am On Dec 08, 2017
jeffizy:
Change your thinking, not your looks!
I'm of the opinion that make-up is a child of inferiority complex.

No confident person decides to turn into a painter every time she has to go out of her house. tongue tongue

Exactly, bro!! I keep saying this, apart from the obvious insult it is to the aesthetic God. But them ladies wan chop me raw. Its well
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by jevic(m): 10:41am On Dec 08, 2017
All because of inferiority complex.

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by iamfromlagos(f): 10:45am On Dec 08, 2017
TheHistorian:
Ugliness abound in both pictures.
you are a liar of inestimable value. keep it up!
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by frankfab(m): 10:54am On Dec 08, 2017
All these Ugly girls in nairaland wouldn't shut up.

1 Like

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by SmartyPants(m): 10:55am On Dec 08, 2017
i prefer her look in the pic without make-up.

hollywood has really distorted some peoples expectations!
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by stevups(m): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2017
I like both.
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Dimples129:

Who commission you to check her profile though
I like ur profile pic, ma kiss
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:15am On Dec 08, 2017
MhizzAJ:

Don't be silly undecided
You do not have your profile pix and you are judging someone else
Put up your own first
Slow poke undecided
Don’t get me wrong, dear. I wasn’t judging ur friend, I only corrected her judgment. And Try not to pick no offense in my post, dear.
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by FlySly05: 11:27am On Dec 08, 2017
daretodo:
freud sigmund

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:48am On Dec 08, 2017
I124U:

Na wa o. After all this talk, one would assume this poster is one beautiful girl, only to check d profile and see some very ugly and nasty face undecided

We are not talking about looks and no one judge anyone ... did u see a name ? Was talking about too much heavy makeup when it’s not needed .. and changing ur complexion when she is clearly beautiful with her natural skin...
You’re the one who is passing judgement ... but it’s expected

Have a good day smiley
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Bayozomomamae: 11:48am On Dec 08, 2017
God save us from all dis fake women imaging smile
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Lalas247(f): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2017
kimbraa:
No doubt she's pretty but I expected her to at least use her shade. I've been watching YouTube videos on make-up tutorial of late and I can boldly state that the thing make-up has been helpful. If you see some before and after videos you'll be like wow!. I no come know anyone sha. grin

It's been a while ohhhhh, how have you been?.
Yes very pretty but that’s not her shade ..way too light
Exactly .. lol that before and after makeup is really scary total transformation ...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2017
Lalas247:

We are not talking about looks and no one judge anyone ... did u see a name ? Was talking about too much heavy makeup when it’s not needed .. and changing ur complexion when she is clearly beautiful with her natural skin...
You’re the one who is passing judgement ... but it’s expected

Have a good day smiley
You too have a good day cool
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by MaestroID(m): 12:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pls did she bleach her teeth... or they also use makeup on teeth whitening
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Harrynight(m): 12:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
Cute without Makeup

Makeup... Brings out the Ugly in Her
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Dafreeguy(m): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
akheen:
No blemish

No pimples
And nice dentition

... she's cute with and without make - up..
I know ugly people will say she's ugly.. they are trying hard to drag everyone to their category
she is ugly in capital letters!
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by Nobody: 5:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
shine when you can
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by 9jaDoc(f): 5:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
jeffizy:
Change your thinking, not your looks!
I'm of the opinion that make-up is a child of inferiority complex.

No confident person decides to turn into a painter every time she has to go out of her house. tongue tongue

What if it is your hobby?
Re: "Me Being Cute Vs. Me Being Cute" - Lady Shares Makeup Transformation Photos by joinnow: 8:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
What ayam not understanding is
From the pix ladies also put foundation decking on their shoulder, neck beside face.
Just look at her neck to shoulder

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mr Nigeria Nelson Enwerem Arrives In Philippine Ahead Of Mr World Competition / Pls I Need Advice On Naturessence Swisr Collagen Cream / Face scrub /glow body bath (darkspots/acne/cellulite/dark knuck/unevenskintone)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.