Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:44 AM

87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State (12310 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Lukgaf(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2017
EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) REVERTED TO ISLAM IN AKURE !!!

When Eighty-Two (82) Non-Muslims embraced Islam in Modakeke, Osun State on 17th & 18th of November, 2017, Muslims worldwide were in joyous mood. The news went viral on social media. Well-wishers were therefore celebrating this monumental achievement in the City of Modakeke, Osun State. Many a Non-Muslim was asking... "Could this be true? but now, another 87 reverted in Ondo state.

source: Acadip page

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Lukgaf(m): 6:52am On Dec 08, 2017
Lukgaf:

2 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:04am On Dec 08, 2017
Allahu Akbar

35 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by rastaLivity: 10:05am On Dec 08, 2017
disgusting

54 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Nltaliban(m): 10:06am On Dec 08, 2017
It's a very painful thing to leave light for dankness.

They have their life to live. It's their decision.

48 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Waxus: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
They converted Because they don't want to be prosecuted by the wicked Muslim set

37 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Quality20(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
That's good. so u mean there are so many traditional worshippers in west like that?

22 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by DaBillionnaire: 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
k
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by saraki2019(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2017
ALLAHU AKBAR

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by abdullrahman93(m): 10:08am On Dec 08, 2017
Allahu Akbar kabiran Walhamdullihi kasiran

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Wasmillar14: 10:09am On Dec 08, 2017
Allah is the Greatest

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Round two FIGHT

1 Like

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by DaBillionnaire: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Waxus:
They converted Because they don't want to be prosecuted by the wicked Muslim set
rastaLivity:
disgusting

see how other Non-Muslims will come and start masturbating and para-ing on this thread.

btw

i have nothing more to say than to thank the Creator and The Most High, Allaah who has kept us till this day.

Alhamdulillaah for these new reverts.

May Allaah grant them steadfastness upon this deen of Islam.

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by biomustry: 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
Some people right now
Nltaliban:

I see darkness in your post grin
stfadaanthony:
Why must I be asked if I am a Muslim before I can comment on this trend. Seun,this is hypocrisy,but they can comment on a Christian trend without restrictions.

Abeg forget this whole publicity stunts. Do you no how many Muslims had converted to Christianity?... Go to Oka Akoko in that same Ondo State,the town that use to be Muslim dominated is now a Christian community. This is a fact which can not be disprove.
But wait o, who asked you?
Maybe it's because of your killer English

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by saibop(m): 10:11am On Dec 08, 2017
[quote author=Waxus post=63087662]They converted Because they don't want to be prosecuted by the wicked Muslim set [/quote
The problem of religion intolerance we have in this country is not from the Muslim but Christian like you. I have read many Christian who converted to Islam here on nairaland and no Muslim commented about their faith.But when it comes to Muslim issue, you utter all sort of nonsense. Please lets learn to use our brain sometimes

14 Likes 4 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by stfadaanthony(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Why must I be asked if I am a Muslim before I can comment on this trend. Seun,this is hypocrisy,but they can comment on a Christian trend without restrictions.

Abeg forget this whole publicity stunts. Do you no how many Muslims had converted to Christianity?... Go to Oka Akoko in that same Ondo State,the town that use to be Muslim dominated is now a Christian community. This is a fact which can not be disprove.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by deariekay(m): 10:12am On Dec 08, 2017
rastaLivity
post=63087596:

disgusting

Lolll I swear,you are an idiot.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Nobody: 10:12am On Dec 08, 2017
Lukgaf:

When Eighty-Two (82) Non-Muslims embraced Islam in Modakeke, Osun State on 17th & 18th of November, 2017, Muslims worldwide were in joyous mood. The news went viral on social media. Well-wishers were therefore celebrating this monumental achievement in the City of Modakeke, Osun State. Many a Non-Muslim was asking... "Could this be true? but now, another 87 reverted in Ondo state.

source: Acadip page

I do not believe that Allah is God
"I do not believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I do not believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh - I do not believe this either.

Having said that.. Do you know how many muslims give their lives to Jesus Christ on a daily basis? No you do not. Why? Because their lives will be in danger if it was published, like you do yours. Unlike you muslims, we do not go about trying to murder converts to islam. I hope you give this a thought and give Jesus Christ you life. That is where you find true freedom.

33 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Quality20(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Waxus:
seems u are claiming knowledge of unseen! Anyway nothing like Muslim set o. Or u mean TV set?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by gaskiyamagana: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
This is normal for people of positive thinking about their Creator, purpose of their creation, essence of worship and true meaning of salvation.
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by ivolt: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
Attention

1 Like

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by deariekay(m): 10:13am On Dec 08, 2017
stfadaanthony:

Any effect of that on economy? Get busy sir.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Xisnin(m): 10:14am On Dec 08, 2017
Ever wondered why some muslims feel ecstatic at conversion news?

It is because they are insecure about their beliefs, they subconsciously
question their beliefs because a lot of it are irrational.
But whenever there is a new convert, they get reassured that their
faith must be correct, they conclude :
my faith must be the right one, if not, there will be no new converts.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by FreeConCiencE: 10:15am On Dec 08, 2017
Ok
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by yakwas(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Nice One.

....Hihdina Siraatal Mustakeem. Siraatalladheena An'amta Allahim....

8 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by eminikansoso(m): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
Nltaliban:

well,

6 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by gaskiyamagana: 10:18am On Dec 08, 2017
rastaLivity:
disgusting
Because of cover up truth that was exposed that baffled them to bow for true religion.

3 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Zaikon(m): 10:18am On Dec 08, 2017
and counting

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Q&A: The Ruling On Eating With Spoons / Four Keys To Success / Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.