Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,848 members, 7,810,265 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:36 AM

87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State (12302 Views)

Two Christians Convert To Islam In Enugu State (Photos) / Two Pastors Accept Islam In Ogun State During Ramadan Lecture (Photos) / Chinese Man Converts To Islam In Kano State, Gets New Muslim Name. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Xisnin(m): 1:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
Pharaoh001:

Look at this dirty-shameless dog ,blasphemy against Holy Prophet..is that how your Decrepit Book teaches you? You know nothing about Slavery regardless of knowing the ideology behind Faith ..Do your research very well,and you'll be shocked to see that Western worlds and EU and the biggest slaves traders...even here in Nigeria you can start to reason the way your pastors have turned you to their slaves ....
Jesus wil deny you at the end, however,his name is not Jesus but you fools called him that as a prove of your slavery bondage towards EU..
Don't quote me again because I loathe to be chatting with No Brainer like you. embarassed

Oh, one of the mad she males roaming Nairaland.
Go take your drugs kid.
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by nura15(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lukgaf:
EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) REVERTED TO ISLAM IN AKURE !!!

When Eighty-Two (82) Non-Muslims embraced Islam in Modakeke, Osun State on 17th & 18th of November, 2017, Muslims worldwide were in joyous mood. The news went viral on social media. Well-wishers were therefore celebrating this monumental achievement in the City of Modakeke, Osun State. Many a Non-Muslim was asking... "Could this be true? but now, another 87 reverted in Ondo state.

source: Acadip page
Lukgaf:
EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) REVERTED TO ISLAM IN AKURE !!!

When Eighty-Two (82) Non-Muslims embraced Islam in Modakeke, Osun State on 17th & 18th of November, 2017, Muslims worldwide were in joyous mood. The news went viral on social media. Well-wishers were therefore celebrating this monumental achievement in the City of Modakeke, Osun State. Many a Non-Muslim was asking... "Could this be true? but now, another 87 reverted in Ondo state.

source: Acadip page
[quote author=Lukgaf post=63081917]EIGHTY-SEVEN (87) REVERTED TO ISLAM IN AKURE !!!

source: Acadip page[/ALLAHUAKBAR]
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by hassantaofeeq90(m): 2:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alhamdulilah. am proud to be a Muslim

2 Likes

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by loooozeem: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
hmm
to me, is not a big deal. islam is fastest growing religion in the world ( check ur google).
that is hw it pains the christians grin grin

1 Like

Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Habyz(m): 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waxus:
They converted Because they don't want to be prosecuted by the wicked Muslim set
Did you convert because of prosecution by the 'wicked Muslim set' undecided. Must you show your stupidity on social media.
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by tsannee(m): 4:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
Masha Allah
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by abuaaliyah(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
they are welcome may ALLAH strengthen them. mean while people that are saying people should give their life to christ, you are in darkness may Allah so you the way, Islam is the only acceptable religion by the almighty G OD
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by molas02: 5:00pm On Dec 08, 2017
deariekay:

Lolll I swear,you are an idiot.
muslims are know for violence .................................and seun why do you restrain us from commenting on mulism tread why they are free to abuse other religion...........search your soul
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Ridwan1821: 6:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
AlhamduliLlahi for the development. I pray for more of it to keep on happening.

@OP are you Abu Afs Lukgaf?

cc @Lukgaf
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Abdulmujeeb52(m): 9:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nltaliban:
It's a very painful thing to leave light for dankness.

They have their life to live. It's their decision.
Did you yourself know the different between light and darkness with proofs ? ... C'mon ! , stop citing inciting wording on Muslims' Platform
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by amodu(m): 10:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
wordsbase:

I do not believe that Allah is God
"I do not believe that Muhammad is God's Holy Prophet."
"I do not believe that Islam is the Only True Religion."
"lā ʾilāha ʾillā-llāh, muhammadun rasūlu-llāh - I do not believe this either.

Having said that.. Do you know how many muslims give their lives to Jesus Christ on a daily basis? No you do not. Why? Because their lives will be in danger if it was published, like you do yours. Unlike you muslims, we do not go about trying to murder converts to islam. I hope you give this a thought and give Jesus Christ you life. That is where you find true freedom.

Ogbeni leave story and stop serving us propaganda
Re: 87 Non-Muslims Convert To Islam In Akure, Ondo State by Feanah(f): 6:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Masha Allah, great news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Four Keys To Success / Can My Wife Cook For Me In Ramadan When I Do Introduction With Her Parent / Ruling On Eating Snake Meat As A Remedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.