Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:05 AM

Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa - Education (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa (51351 Views)

Unijos Alumni Contribute Money To Help Mentally Challenged Classmate (Video) / Why Australian Students Need Professional Writer To Solve Their Assignments / Endel App, Helps Students To Focus While Reading For Jamb (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

You ve the right to speak but yet the governmet of nigeria condemn and arrest citizens for "hates speech"

Anymore question
I like to learn
what does hate speech means? define hate speech for me.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Good! then you will also have known that that gave me the right to call Nigerian government mentally sick, in my OPINION.

my Fundermnetal human right gives me the right to have an opinion on the regime and conducts of the Nigerian Government and it's citizens.

Hmmmmm then go to the court and prove me wrong.

Do you know what or care to know what this word misdemeanour mean
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by maxim2015(f): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
Get well soon
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Good! then you will also have known that that gave me the right to call Nigerian government mentally sick, in my OPINION.

my Fundermnetal human right gives me the right to have an opinion on the regime and conducts of the Nigerian Government and it's citizens.

I know much about fundamental human rights and I know when and where the law protects me on it rights..

Do you know the standard for measurement is the
degree to which a crime affects others or
society.The Measurements of the degree of
seriousness of a on that statement (crime) have been developed by you..
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmmm then go to the court and prove me wrong.

Do you know what or care to know what this word misdemeanour mean
please! Explain to me what misdemeanour means, this i believe is a phrase used by the dictator nigerian regime to Intimidate, Arrest, bully, brutalise, victimise and imprison poor Nigerian citizens, while weathy Nigerians and politicians are getting away with murder in nigeria, Tell me! how many Rich nigerian or politician has been arrested for "misdemeanour"?

Did you not read a case of a nigerian who jumped to his death yesterday on here, After he was thrown in jail for owing a meagre 40 thousand naira?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

I know much about fundamental human rights and I know when and where the law protects me on it rights..

Do you know the standard for measurement is the
degree to which a crime affects others or
society.The Measurements of the degree of
seriousness of a on that statement (crime) have been developed by you..

So calling an individual, group of people or nigerian citizens mentally sick is a CRIME in nigeria? sad
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:40pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person
or group on the basis of attributes such as race,
religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or gender.

Now you can point out where your statement is on what I just defined.

gringringringrin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Hate speech is speech which attacks a person
or group on the basis of attributes such as race,
religion, ethnic origin, sexual orientation,
disability, or gender.

Now you can point out where your statement is on what I just defined.

gringringringrin
Good! so how is calling an individual or group mentally sick a HATE speech?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:

Hmmmm hahahahah Nna na wa for u ooo,
Anyway u are very intelligent,I jus wan know if u be oboki...

Nor fear I jus dey corner corner since...

You ve rights to your views gringrin

I be wan make u fear smallgringrin

Atleast you should notice am not telling the truth na,I was just playing around with different meanings,

Nna I hail you,your school no waste
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Good! so how is calling an individual or group mentally sick a HATE speech?

gringringrin dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Hmmmm hahahahah Nna na wa for u ooo,
Anyway u are very intelligent,I jus wan know if u be oboki...

Nor fear I jus dey corner corner since...

You ve rights to your views gringrin

I be wan make u fear smallgringrin

Atleast you should notice am not telling the truth na,I was just playing around with different meanings,

Nna I hail you,your school no waste
Thank you! i thought as much, look! i was born in the most democratic country on earth, A country were human right Tops every other rights, I was a trainee human right solicitor when i did my Apprentice After UNI. i was going to join the lawyer without border. i but changed my mind, so arguing with me was an unwise idea grin grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin dun dun, dun dun dun, dun dun dun
you don tire?! grin grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 9:54pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
So calling an individual, group of people or nigerian citizens mentally sick is a CRIME in nigeria? sad

Nna u too go know book oo...

Well on this partical comment you made..

well calling an individual,group of peopl or nigerian citizens,is an offence by law,and you can be sued for such statement..

You can only be free if only you have prove by documents that they or he or she is mentally sick...

90% of nigerian's don't know this..

So u dey fear like this eh!
Hahahahhah na wa oooo

Anyway am only intrested on this particular comment you just made,that exactly what I ve been searching from your mouth..

Every other na jus play..

cheesycheesycheesy gypsey gypsey nor fear ooo
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Nna u too go know book oo...

Well on this partical comment you made..

well calling an individual,group of peopl or nigerian citizens,is an offence by law,and you can be sued for such statement..

You can only be free if only you have prove by documents that they or he or she is mentally sick...

90% of nigerian's don't know this..

So u dey fear like this eh!
Hahahahhah na wa oooo

Anyway am only intrested on this particular comment you just made,that exactly what I ve been searching from your mouth..

Every other na jus play..

cheesycheesycheesy gypsey gypsey nor fear ooo
Me? fear? who?

if its a crime why has the person who posted the picture of this man on here hasn't been arrested for calling the man mentally ill? and why has all those people calling people "craze"person not been arrested?

Again, me fear? grin by now you should have known what i am capable of.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
you don tire?! grin grin

gringringrin I don already get wetin I dey fine from you,every other talk na Zam Zam
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
you don tire?! grin grin
U know sometimes am trickygringringrin
I sabi twist issues sometimes you know
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:08pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Thank you! i thought as much, look! i was born in the most democratic country on earth, A country were human right Tops every other rights, I was a trainee human right solicitor when i did my Apprentice After UNI. i was going to join the lawyer without border. i but changed my mind, so arguing with me was an unwise idea grin grin

You should know me more by now...
Sometimes I argue somethings just to know more about that person...

And sometimes I argue rubbish and say rubbish just to get to know that person more,and now I am knowing more about you..
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

You should know me more by now...
Sometimes I argue somethings just to know more about that person...

And sometimes I argue rubbish and say rubbish just to get to know that person more,and now I am knowing more about you..
so After all that Rubbish what do you think about me? or what did you found out about me?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

U know sometimes am trickygringringrin

I sabi twist issues sometimes you know
well... you tried! grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

gringringrin I don already get wetin I dey fine from you,every other talk na Zam Zam
so what was it you dey fine from me? grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:15pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Me? fear? who?

if its a crime why has the person who posted the picture of this man on here hasn't been arrested for calling the man memtally ill? and why has all those people calling people "craze"person not been arrested?

Yeah I agree to what you said here,na base on the country wey we dey na,u don forget say they are ignorant...

If na me hmmm gringringrin
My father arrested the landlord of his shop for insulting him year's ago,the man was arrested when he returned from nigeria,Do you know his even a lawyer..

Yeah I know na,odegwu gburu gburu of Ekwulobia
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:16pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
Me? fear? who?

if its a crime why has the person who posted the picture of this man on here hasn't been arrested for calling the man memtally ill? and why has all those people calling people "craze"person not been arrested?

Yeah I agree to what you said here,na base on the country wey we dey na,u don forget say they are ignorant...

If na me hmmm gringringrin
My father arrested the landlord of his shop for insulting him year's ago,the man was arrested when he returned from london,Do you know his even a lawyer..

Yeah I know na,odegwu gburu gburu of Ekwulobia
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
so what was it you dey fine from me? grin

Nor worry ee it personal to me naugringrin
Make I still keep to myself for once ee
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
well... you tried! grin
No vex eh,na man u begringrin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
so After all that Rubbish what do you think about me? or what did you found out about me?

Atleast make u still leav me to some kind tinz na,abi u dey fear say I discover some tinz about you
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Atleast make u still leav me to some kind tinz na,abi u dey fear say I discover some tinz about you
man! you still think i am Afraid, why do you think i dey fear? grin
I am not Afraid of Anything! angry
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
man! you still think i am Afraid, why do you think i dey fear? grin
I am not Afraid of Anything! angry

Oh sorry am not with a gungringrin

Maybe when I carry gun like you fear go come that timegringringrin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Nobody: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

Oh sorry am not with a gungringrin

Maybe when I carry gun like you fear go come that timegringringrin
yes! i will definitely be Afraid when i see a gun grin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by toprealman: 10:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
He needs medical assistance. Hope all this hype will help.
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Martin0(m): 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
gypsey:
yes! i will definitely be Afraid when i see a gun grin

Gbamgringrin

Mmaduka ki bugringrin
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by Olayemi244(m): 7:36am On Dec 09, 2017
And let me ask that where is the A4 paper that he wrote his Autobiography on.?
Re: Mentally Challenged Man Helps Students To Solve Their Assignments In Adamawa by klassd(m): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Colybaly:
Can someone solve this maths?

300 + 0 + 0

Hundred Tens and Unit

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

4-Year-Old Girl Destroys School Properties. Teacher Reacts Calmly (Video) / Opinion: These 20 Courses Should Be Scraped From Our Universities / See Photos From A Classroom In Kano State.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.