Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,216 members, 7,811,597 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:18 PM

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements (62306 Views)

I Need A Boyfriend, *see Requirements Inside* / This Nigerian Man Is Looking For A Husband For His Sister (photos) / This Pretty Nigerian Lady Is Looking For A Husband, See Her Requirements! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by PrettyCrystal: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
A Nigerian lady has begun an online search for a husband for her sister. According to the lady who took her Twitter account to begin the search, the interested man should be within the age 30 - 38, never been married, financially stable and genuinely in love with God.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2017/12/desperate-lady-begins-search-husband-sister-photos.html

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by PrettyCrystal: 9:14am On Dec 08, 2017
cc; lalasticlala

4 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Remsilla(m): 9:16am On Dec 08, 2017
I'm pretty sure her sister must have turned alotta guys down before now, now she's really desperate to settle down..
grin

134 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by 4Ken: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Could the sister post a photo of the sister with no makeup, no contact lense, no fake hair and any other beauty enhancing thing.

214 Likes 8 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Pappyto: 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
Eeyah!
I would have loved to but my hand never reach ear. grin

68 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by LLSAINT(m): 9:18am On Dec 08, 2017
This is why sometimes we experience failed marital institution. It is the Husband that looks for the wife and not the reverse. The woman should just possess the qualities and be in the right position, Husbands would be begging for her hand.

65 Likes 4 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by ruggedmallaam(m): 9:23am On Dec 08, 2017
What if you are not handsome?

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by MhizzAJ(f): 9:25am On Dec 08, 2017
Has it gotten to this level

Hope her husband finds her soon
She's pretty

6 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by gentle136(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2017
some of dis our naija girls need 2go 4 spiritual cleaning wit d way dem take dey fine husband on social media.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by pocohantas(f): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2017
Lots of this kinda post are just attention seeking. Except your village people are on your matter, I doubt there is any lady that doesn't get approached by men. The only problem is usually the type of man that comes for the lady...or she consciously/unconsciously makes herself inaccessible.

Age 30-38? My perfect age bracket smiley

When some of these ladies say, "God fearing man, genuinely in love with God" What dah hell does that mean? angry

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 9:31am On Dec 08, 2017
Day don break na grin
When Men were at her beck and call, she no gree. Now see where shakara don drop am.

64 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by BeeBeeOoh(m): 9:32am On Dec 08, 2017
You are looking for a husband for your sister without even posting your sister's picture(s)?? Auntie, you never serious undecided

Since last presidential election we started being very careful because we learnt our lessons in a hard way sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 9:33am On Dec 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Lots of this kinda post are just attention seeking. Except your village people are on your matter, I doubt there is any lady that doesn't get approached by men. The only problem is usually the type of man that comes for the lady...

False

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Divay22(f): 9:33am On Dec 08, 2017
The last requirement
Apply in person grin grin

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by pocohantas(f): 9:35am On Dec 08, 2017
biggie10:

False

Your opinion...
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by NLevents: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2017
Of she needs a husband, shiloh is still in process

Few days to the Nairaland party 3.0

why would you want to miss out on so much fun ? Visit thread for more details https://www.nairaland.com/4153612/nairaland-get-together-party03
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 9:43am On Dec 08, 2017
pocohantas:

Your opinion...

I know some single ladies who rarely get approached by Men. Mainly because of their character and orientation. And believe me their village people have no hand in it.

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Partnerbiz(f): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2017
not cool
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Fxmanager(m): 9:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Okay.
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 9:50am On Dec 08, 2017
Long post alert pls bear with me,I've known my man for a year now and he has been the best I could ever asked for and we love each other very much.

My man is a picture of a gentle man he doesn't smoke, drink or have a fling with women tho he has ladies coming to him but he doesn't hide it from me he let me know what is going on outside our relationship.

NOW TO THE MAIN ISSUE
1 My boyfriend doesn't like partying or hanging out in anywhere else apart from eateries and sometimes I find it boring cos I like adventure and experiencing new things don't get me wrong I'm not a wayward girl

2 My boyfriend is this frequent church goer he doesn't joke with church activities that sometimes if we have a date he cancel it and goes to church I'm also a church worker but I don't go to church like my man once he closes from work he goes to church .

3 he doesn't give me works to do for him like cooking ,washing etc tho I've not done it before for a man but I can try to do it for him he prefers to do all of them even when I'm around if I insist he'll say he doesn't need to add more stress to me cos I have things to do like school and work.Does it mean he doesn't find me worthy to do them?

I really don't know what to do cos sometimes I feel he's changing me to his pattern of life

How do I go along with his lifestyle and still make the relationship interesting epp a sister?
https://www.instagram.com/p/BcZNyINlpwS/?taken-by=break_or_makeup
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 10:03am On Dec 08, 2017
pocohantas:
Lots of this kinda post are just attention seeking. Except your village people are on your matter, I doubt there is any lady that doesn't get approached by men. The only problem is usually the type of man that comes for the lady...

Age 30-38? My perfect age bracket smiley

When some of these ladies say, "God fearing man, genuinely in love with God" What dah hell does that mean? angry
It's not true oo, there are some beautiful/average ladies that no one has ask out before.
Take for instance the daughter of Pastor Ezikiel of CPM ex wife of actor Keneth Okonkwo, she said no man has ever ask her out before the Actor.
Also back days in the Uni, a friend tell a story of a girl he toasted and she later reveal to him that ever since she got admision into the school, no guy has ever ask her out.

18 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Airforce1(m): 10:07am On Dec 08, 2017
After fooling themselves with "Marriage is not for everyone" rubbish

Guess she's feeling sad and lonely already

12 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 10:16am On Dec 08, 2017
They should go out not stay inside from 5:00am till 11:00pm.
chisco82:

It's not true oo, there are some beautiful/average ladies that no one has ask out before.
Take for instance the daughter of Pastor Ezikiel of CPM ex wife of actor Keneth Okonkwo, she said no man has ever ask her out before the Actor.
Also back days in the Uni, a friend tell a story of a girl he toasted and she later reveal to him that ever since she got admision into the school, no guy has ever ask her out.

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by pocohantas(f): 10:17am On Dec 08, 2017
chisco82:

Take for instance the daughter of Pastor Ezikiel of CPM ex wife of actor Keneth Okonkwo, she said no man has ever ask her out before the Actor. Also back days in the Uni, a friend tell a story of a girl he toasted and she later reveal to him that ever since she got admision into the school, no guy has ever ask her out.

Her village people are very involved... grin
I can also tell you now no man has ever asked me out na. Chisco leave jare, even the ones with very bad character can package their character to hook a man. My Naija sisters are very good at that.

Some of them actually make themselves very inaccessible for various reasons. Living very triangular lives, then she says men are not asking her out. Are men supposed to come find her inside her hole? All things being equal, I very much doubt there is such a lady that never gets asked out.

3 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 08, 2017
Is She Tired Of slaying? She Better Not Be

1 Like 1 Share

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 08, 2017
Seun
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
adewasco2k
Slyr0x

Day don break oh cheesy cheesy
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Elnino4ladies: 10:42am On Dec 08, 2017
She never see anything.

5 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Homeboiy: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2017
Mtcheew

1 Like

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Treasure17(m): 10:50am On Dec 08, 2017
I wish her luck..
Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2017
chisco82:

brother whether a babe is ugly,average or beautiful they get approached by men all the time. Its just that some babes tend to put unrealistic specification on what they want in a man.na dem want a man with ten packs cheesy,god fearing,huge like john cena,a street fighter like van damm,,must prepare breakfast for them in bed,must carry them to bed wen they want to sleepcheesy..must sabi in ze oza room like Lexington steel,must have a giant ding dong and also must have 30 billion in akant and ride the most expensive car in towncheesy.only one man must get all dese quality ooocheesy.tell me is dis possible?

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Martin0(m): 11:31am On Dec 08, 2017
lefulefu:
brother whether a babe is ugly,average or beautiful they get approached by men all the time. Its just that some babes tend to put unrealistic specification on what they want in a man.na dem want a man with ten packs cheesy,god fearing,huge like john cena,a street fighter like van damm,,must prepare breakfast for them in bed,must carry them to bed wen they want to sleepcheesy..must sabi in ze oza room like Lexington steel,must have a giant ding dong and also must have 30 billion in akant and ride the most expensive car in towncheesy.only one man must get all dese quality ooocheesy.tell me is dis possible?

E nor dey possible na,come oo lefulefu we need to see ooo

2 Likes

Re: This Lady Is Looking For A Husband For Her Pretty Sister. See Requirements by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2017
Martin0:

E nor dey possible na,come oo lefulefu we need to see ooo
yowa na wetin happen?cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photo: Do Guys Like This Still Exist? / Missing Penis: Man Begs Female Neighbour For Sex To Test Son’s Manhood / Dear Ladies, You Need This If You Are Between This Age Bracket

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.