Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,951 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:29 PM

Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects (819 Views)

"Cows And Dogs More Valuable Than Human Lives Under APC" - Senator Ohuabunwa / Senator Mao Ohuabunwa Uses Frying Pans, Gas Cylinders To Empower Constituents / Akwa Ibom To Build Stadium In Eket (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by Aguoru122: 10:50am On Dec 08, 2017
The Senator representing Abia North senatorial zone in the Red chambers distinguished senator MAO Arukwe Ohuabunwa has attracted some notable projects to be sited at different locations within his senatorial zone.

Some of the projects has been awarded to different contractors and domiciled in different ministries.

The list of the projects,the ministries and contracting firms handling such projects are as follows:

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF YOUTH & SPORTS: AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION MINI BASIC SPORTS STADIUM AT AROCHUKWU LGA, ABIA NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT TO MESSERS BEE-HARRIS INVESTMENT LIMITED.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT UMUNNEKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – IKONADU CONCEPT LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT NDIOJI IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – CENTRE ENERGY SERVICES LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT UBURUIHIE IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – WELLNESS ENERGY RESULT LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT USAKA UKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – CLINTON ENTERPRISES NIGERIA LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT OROR AROCHUKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – ARCZEE LTD.

We also gathered that the Managing Director of Anambra/Imo river Basin Development Authority recently visited the Abia North senator to discuss Abia North projects domiciled in his agency which includes

The Ndiebe Bailey Bridge
Arochukwu Water scheme and Reticulation
Umunneochi Water Scheme
Nkporo Water Scheme.

Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by itchie: 10:57am On Dec 08, 2017
Wawu!! He built a stadium? Pls, we would like to see a picture of the stadium and know where bit is located

1 Like

Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by hardbody: 11:06am On Dec 08, 2017
Aguoru122:
The Senator representing Abia North senatorial zone in the Red chambers distinguished senator MAO Arukwe Ohuabunwa has attracted some notable projects to be sited at different locations within his senatorial zone.

Some of the projects has been awarded to different contractors and domiciled in different ministries.

The list of the projects,the ministries and contracting firms handling such projects are as follows:

FEDERAL MINISTRY OF YOUTH & SPORTS: AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR CONSTRUCTION MINI BASIC SPORTS STADIUM AT AROCHUKWU LGA, ABIA NORTH SENATORIAL DISTRICT TO MESSERS BEE-HARRIS INVESTMENT LIMITED.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT UMUNNEKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – IKONADU CONCEPT LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT NDIOJI IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – CENTRE ENERGY SERVICES LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT UBURUIHIE IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – WELLNESS ENERGY RESULT LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT USAKA UKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – CLINTON ENTERPRISES NIGERIA LTD.

AWARD OF CONTRACT FOR THE CONSTRUCTION OF A PRIMARY HEALTH CARE CENTER AT OROR AROCHUKWU IN ABIA STATE; CONTRACTOR – ARCZEE LTD.

We also gathered that the Managing Director of Anambra/Imo river Basin Development Authority recently visited the Abia North senator to discuss Abia North projects domiciled in his agency which includes

The Ndiebe Bailey Bridge
Arochukwu Water scheme and Reticulation
Umunneochi Water Scheme
Nkporo Water Scheme.

Guy, if i swear for you ehn, no just allow me provoke.

We always had that dug out and its amphitheatre built since I was in secondary school. What the Arochukwu needs and what we never had is a good road. That buffoon had been there for upwards of 8 years, the average Aro middle class no longer drives home with SUV, we fly home with helicopters because even the most rugged SUVs can't survive our terrain and if dare, the vehicle will stay back there.

I am going back for Xmas in a few days and my only worry is how to get home from the airport.

That guy is as useless as E in euphemism.

2 Likes

Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by Mrjo(m): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2017
hardbody:

Guy, if i swear for you ehn, no just allow me provoke.

We always had that dug out and its amphitheatre built since I was in secondary school. What the Arochukwu needs and what we never had is a good road. That buffoon had been there for upwards of 8 years, the average Aro middle class no longer drives home with SUV, we fly home with helicopters because even the most rugged SUVs can't survive our terrain and if dare, the vehicle will stay back there.

I am going back for Xmas in a few days and my only worry is how to get home from the airport.

That guy is as useless as E in euphemism.
u hav to calm down, as u go dont return back if u and ur brothers did nt find a way to fix the roads or build an airport because u guys has worst road in abia state, moreover that guy is nt upto 4years there

1 Like

Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by Mrjo(m): 11:12am On Dec 08, 2017
itchie:
Wawu!! He built a stadium? Pls, we would like to see a picture of the stadium and know where bit is located
read the pọst very well, he only award the contracts nt done already, unless u want picture of the drawing.

1 Like

Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by hardbody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mrjo:
u hav to calm down, as u go dont return back if u and ur brothers did nt find a way to fix the roads or build an airport because u guys has worst road in abia state, moreover that guy is nt upto 4years there

I am responding for just two reasons

1. The correct usage should be...you and your brothers 'have'.....
2. Check your records well, Mao Ohuabunwa has been a senator in the last republic

Thirdly, return back is tautology. ...you say return, not return back. Perhaps I should also let you know that individuals don't build roads and airports, those are projects built by government using our tax.

Finally, go back to school and learn tenses.
Re: Senator Ohuabunwa set to Build Stadium Attracts Other Notable Projects by Mrjo(m): 3:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
hardbody:

I am responding for just two reasons

1. The correct usage should be...you and your brothers 'have'.....
2. Check your records well, Mao Ohuabunwa has been a senator in the last republic

Thirdly, return back is tautology. ...you say return, not return back. Perhaps I should also let you know that individuals don't build roads and airports, those are projects built by government using our tax.

Finally, go back to school and learn tenses.
by the way read my comment and comphrend 1st. in a situation they didnt do that ur community hav to do something. the goverment had said so mr leturer/ tense master

(1) (Reply)

Adamawa Govt Behind Fulani Herdsmen – CAN / Dont You Think That Igbos Deserve An Apology On The Tragedy Of 2015 / EKITI 2018:  Gov KAYODE FAYEMI: What Has Changed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.