Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,788 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:29 AM

What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? (16173 Views)

Isaac Balami's Car Explodes In Abuja (Photos) / Paul Boro Spends N157.2m On Armoured Car, And Other Cars – ThisDay / Who Killed Isaac Adaka Boro? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by becomrich6: 1:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
Let me test your knowledge of nigeria, What is the name of the Igboman who killed Isaac boro.?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Afam4eva(m): 2:01pm On Mar 30, 2010
Becomeimpoverish, why don't you tell us.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by SapeleGuy: 2:06pm On Mar 30, 2010
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by naso2(m): 2:10pm On Mar 30, 2010
How do you expect me to understand this your question without MAPS? Abeg show me the map.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 2:21pm On Mar 30, 2010
becomrich6:

Let me test your knowledge of nigeria, What is the name of the Igboman who killed Isaac boro.?
i know boro was fighting on the nigerian side against the igbo.he may have been killed by any igbo man on war frontline except if the the killer granted becomerich a live interview
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by pcicero(m): 3:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
Isaac Adaka Boro died (as a Major) fighting for the Nigerian Army during the Civil War. He was the first man to organize a resistance against the Federal Government in the Niger Delta.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by bkbabe97: 3:26pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^^^^ My knowledge of ur country might be scant but help me out here, how could he have been fighting on the side of the Federal Govt and against it all at the same time?!?!?^^^
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 3:37pm On Mar 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^^^^ My knowledge of your country might be scant but help me out here, how could he have been fighting on the side of the Federal Govt and against it all at the same time?!?!?^^^
he was a confused fellow.from thug/rebel to nigeria soldier who fought against his idea.he was bought over
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by slap1(m): 3:45pm On Mar 30, 2010
A Becomricch post is mostly unreasonable.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by igboboy1(m): 4:32pm On Mar 30, 2010
bk/babe97:

^^^^^^^ My knowledge of your country might be scant but help me out here, how could he have been fighting on the side of the Federal Govt and against it all at the same time?!?!?^^^

daft thing, he wasnt fighting against and for the govt at the same time, If u no sabi nigerian history go and learn uk history.

~Bluetooth:

he was a confused fellow.from thug/rebel to nigeria soldier who fought against his idea.he was bought over

Another daft thing, who said he was confused?
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by dayokanu(m): 4:34pm On Mar 30, 2010
I know the guy. His name is MUSIWA Becomrich.

SHow us the map
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by bibiking1(m): 4:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
dayokanu:

I know the guy. His name is MUSIWA Becomrich.

SHow us the map

Let us be careful of what we wish for o!
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 4:46pm On Mar 30, 2010
igbo boy:

daft thing, he wasnt fighting against and for the govt at the same time, If u no sabi nigerian history go and learn uk history.

Another daft thing, who said he was confused?
i just realised that there are so many half-baked scholars on NL.since you are hearing it for the first time from me that isaac boro fought on the nigerian side during the civil war,maybe you should seek more info from intelligent people you may know.stop irritating me with your stupidity.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by hatch: 4:49pm On Mar 30, 2010
when you think you have heard the last of becomrich he suddenly bounces back waxing stronger grin Atleast he is keeping the maps away this time . grin grin
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by SapeleGuy: 4:51pm On Mar 30, 2010
Well done to the moderator who made the changes to this thread to avoid cyber civil war. Keep it up.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by chosen04(f): 4:59pm On Mar 30, 2010
Who Killed Adaka Boro?
By
Hosiah Emmanuel

Isaac Jasper Boro was born to a Kaiama family in present day Bayelsa State of Nigeria, in 1938 and died in mysterious circumstances on May 16, 1968 while fighting to unite Nigeria. [1,2]

Boro was he who shortly after the Jan. 1966 coup declared the first Republic within Nigeria called the Niger Delta Republic that lasted for 12 days. It was an attempt to liberate the Niger Delta people from the socio-economic oppression by the then eastern regional govenment. He was a chemistry undergraduate and the president of the students' union of the University of Nigeria, Nsukka, a police officer and at his death, a commissioned officer of the Nigerian Army. See [4] for more details about this aspect of his life as I concentrate on the subject matter of this piece.

It is no use to repeat that Isaac Boro who was jailed by the Maj. Gen. Aguiyi-Ironsi government on recommendation by the supreme court of Nigeria was pardoned by Lt. Col Yakubu Gowon's government and later commissioned by the Nigerian Army as an officer to help liberate southern territories under Biafran control. He recruited Rivers men who volunteered to serve under him and gave them brief training at Escravos. According to Obasanjo on page 47 of [1], Boro's one-thousand Rivers men were "hurriedly and poorly trained with little or nothing in the way of training facilities and resources". His group was then attached to the 3 Marine Commando Division (then 3 Marine) under the command of Col. Benjamin Adekunle. Adekunle's post-war political ambition was captured aptly by Obasanjo in his book "My Command" thus:

"Col. Adekunle, at this point saw the war not only in terms of crushing a rebellion, but also as a means of building himself up for any future political position or responsibility which he might wish to seek, I knew of people of Western State origin who had felt politically victimized and who saw in Col. Adekunle a saviour and told him so, and he believed them."

Is it possible that Adekunle planned the events that led to Boro's death as a scheme to take all the credits of the successes of the division at the time and permanently disconnect Boro's relationship with Federal headquarters?

Hear Obasanjo again: "At the entrance to my office (Adekunle's former office) there was a warning signboard ' Enter at the pain of Death', I removed the notice and flung it some fifty metres, "

If you are following the foregoing, you will notice that the 3 Marine was not making progress at the time Boro and his men joined them. This informed the "hurried" training. But the fortunes of the group was changed by Boro's men and again Obasanjo who showed some disdain towards Boro in the style of his writing about Boro in his book, probably because he did not want to give too much credit to a commissioned officer who did not receive formal military training in order to protect the millitary instutution, captured it this way (page 50 of [1]):

"Eket. Here, Isaac Boro and his Rivers men of 'Sea School Boys' had become a significant factor in the operations of the Division. Their knowledge of the riverine areas, their understanding of the local languages, their ability to live off the land and their SWIFT though tactically less accomplished (?) movement accounted for their HUGE success in areas around Opobo, Andoni, Obodo, Opolom, Oranga, Buguma, etc"

The "etc" in the above statement is Obasanjo's which I take to mean that the list of areas where Boro's men recorded HUGE SUCCESSES was endless. If you recollect that the then Col. Obasanjo was the head of a division at Ibadan at the time and eventually replaced Col. Adekunle as head of 3 Marine Commando, you will take his words seriously. The gravity of his words weighed heavily on me as I realized (by reading the book) that he was not a fan of Boro. Boro and his men were responsible for the huge success of the 3 Marine Commando for which Adekunle took the initial credits.

The fortunes of the 3 Marine Commando dwindled after Boro's deathwhich led to the replacement of Adekunle with Obasanjo. Hear again Obasanjo: [2] " The morale of the soldiers at least of 3 Marine Commando Division was at its lowest ebb. Desertion and absence from duty without leave was rife in the Division. The despondence and general lack of will to fight in the soldiers was glaringly manifest in the large number of cases of self-inflicted injuries thoughout the formation, "

The preceding captures the result of the absence of a winning unit after Boro's death. It is glaring that the division commander did a miscalculation of thinking he could hold it together without Boro.

Getting back to why I suspect that Boro might have been killed in a conspiracy organized by Col Benjamin Adekunle, the then commander of the 3 Marine Commando division, it is noteworthy that a good number of the men of Boro's Brigade had similar suspicion which made them uncontrollable after his death and subsequent dissolution by the powers that-be. Hear Obasanjo: [1]

"It was here in Okrika that Maj. Isaac Adaka Boro was killed, APPARENTLY (emphasis mine) by a fleeing rebel soldier whom he encountered during a private visit. His death led almost immediately to the dissolution of 19 Brigade which became uncontrollable without him"

I took proper notice of the word "apparently" used by a very senior officer who later became a military head of state before writing the book. In Obasanjo's mind therefore, the true circumstances leading to death is unknown.

Despite basing my theory on official record of a senior officer of Obasanjo's calibre, some informal account that give credence to this exist. In an article recorded on the web in [3], one Mr. Akpobulokemi B. Oborokumo has the following to say:

"My cousin Jones, a Regimental Sergeant Major during the Nigerian civil war told me over and over again that Major Boro did not die in the heat of battle with the Biafran forces. He said the area had already been captured and secured by his company and Major Boro was on an inspection tour when they came under fire. My cousin swore by the Ijaw gods that it was an ambush by one of Brigadier Adekunle's units under the scorpion's direct command."

There is enough reason for the government of Bayelsa and the legislators from Bayelsa to get the appropriate federal institition to do a fresh investigation to establish true situation that led to his death. All related documents captured in the course of investigation will become useful for further research by interested persons in future.

At the time of putting this together, my copy of Benjamin Adekunle's new book had not arrived and since Boro's death anniversary of May 16 is past, I thought it timely to give this opinion now and rekindle public interest on the need to answer the question of "Who Killed Adaka Boro". I will update this after reading Adekunle's book.

Thank you.

Hosiah Emmanuel

Ref:
1. General O. Obasanjo. "My Command." Heinneman, Ibadan, 1980.
2. Mr. A. L. Tare-Otu. http://www.unitedijawstates.com/boro.htm"
3. Mr. A. B. Oborokumo. "http://www.unitedijawstates.com/boro.htm"
4. Chief G. Fawehinmi. "The Murder of Dikibo. Another Lesson for Niger Delta". http://www.dawodu.com/fawehin1.htm
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 5:07pm On Mar 30, 2010
So much theory were spread at the time of his death but if his popularity in the nigeria army and direct access to Gowon was to go by,imo,i would say the ambush may have been a set up afterall.maybe the biafra army did not kill him.its left for becomrich to come and tell us
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by otokx(m): 5:12pm On Mar 30, 2010
this is all so funny
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Onlytruth(m): 9:19pm On Mar 30, 2010
I know the name of the man who killed Boro.
His name is[b] Betrayal[/b].
Boro fought against Nigeria in 1966, but he later betrayed the "Niger delta republic" he was fighting for by joining the Nigerian army in 1967 to become a Major of the Nigerian army. He was later betrayed by the Nigerians who killed him in an ambush. Today, his folks are still fighting for the same thing he betrayed in 1967.  cry cry cry

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Abagworo(m): 9:31pm On Mar 30, 2010
boro was a victim of greed.he was deceived into fighting against eastern region by outsiders with promise of exclusive resource control and power.those same people killed him.thesame stuff still goes on in niger delta today.while other easterners co-exist with or without oil,some communities were waging wars and crime against one another just because of oil.MEND did some good in bringing about an end to this.we must try as much as possible to get our eyes off oil and concentrate on useful development.isaac boro should have sided his true brothers and just like effiong would have died a natural death as a hero or would still be alive like ojukwu.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 9:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

Boro fought against Nigeria in 1966, but he later betrayed the "Niger delta republic" he was fighting for by joining the Nigerian army in 1967 to become a Major of the Nigerian army. He was later betrayed by the Nigerians who killed him in an ambush. Today, his folks are still fighting for the same thing he betrayed in 1967.  cry cry cry
since you and i were not there,so the truth account of what happened remains a mystery till this day.another version said he was killed in a croossfire with biafra soldiers.God knows
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Katsumoto: 9:56pm On Mar 30, 2010
Onlytruth:

Please try to analyse issues dispassionately and without bias. This topic was not about Boro's involvement prior to and during the war; its about who was responsible for his death. Yes, Boro fought against Biafra; that was his choice. Please give us the reasons why Igbo sons fought and/or acted against Biafra.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by sjeezy8: 9:57pm On Mar 30, 2010
This is truly sickening when did the EAST BECOME THE BROTHERS OF ISAAC? was it before or after they crushed his own rebellion against the igboled govt of Nigeria when he declared the ND republic?

simple question- cause im tired of seeing clowns acs like they didnt crush ND deltans ambition and then turn around and seek them for their help when it benefitted them.
radical young nationalist who led a revolt against the oppressors to change the environment of the Niger Delta so that man can be man. On 23rd of February 1966, he landed at Tontonbau in the Riverrine areas of the former Eastern region with one hundred and fifty nine comrades to lauch a guerrilla war against the Federal Military Government of Major-General J.T.U. Aguiyi Ironsi. Earlier in January, 1966, Boro had proclaimed the Niger Delta Peoples Republic of Nigeria with himself as the Head of State. His mind had vaulted to the battle fields.
He engaged the Nigeria Police Force in a bloody battle and defeated them. The Armed Forces of Nigeria went into the war and Boro and his men held up the Federal troops for a quite a while. He was, however, defeated by the Federal troops and eventually he was captured, tried and sentenced to death.

At the outbreak of the Nigerian Civil War, in June 1967, Boro was pardoned by the Head of State-Lt-Col. Yakubu Gowon. He later joined forces with the Federal troops. He was however betrayed and killed by a fake Commando from the West. Boro, fought for the cause he had once so bitterly opposed, that is the preservation of the Nigerian nation."
__________________________________________________________________________________________

The guy is a hero in his own right without him ijaws would still be under the influence of the dominant tribes in the south yoruba and Igbo.

I always ask people why must ijaws agre with biafra or oduduwa republic why cant they be on their own if Nigeria must break up. stop trying to force them into new countries.

When you clowns tell a story tell it right and dont dirty his name- He might have been betrayed but didnt die in vain afterall ijaws are the third most important and largest tribe in naija
lol cool

end of story- go to sleep children, liars, and people who seem to forget important things.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Mar 30, 2010
I think onlytruth was trying to shy away from the fact isaac boro was not happy about ojukwu claim to the niger delta which made him wage war against ojukwu in 1966.imo,i think ojukwu's breakup plan that tends to join the niger delta with the south ease may have made boro joined the nigeria govt in fighting ojukwu after he may have been promised some kind of incentive noe necessarily for the ND to breakaway by the gowon-led govt.it was reveald that boro had direct and unlimited access to Gowon.i think becomrich should come and tell us who actually killed him because the east was not happy about boro influence with the nigeria govt.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Katsumoto: 10:23pm On Mar 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I think onlytruth was trying to shy away from the fact isaac boro was not happy about ojukwu claim to the niger delta which made him wage war against ojukwu in 1966.imo,i think ojukwu's breakup plan that tends to join the niger delta with the south ease may have made boro joined the nigeria govt in fighting ojukwu after he may have been promised some kind of incentive noe necessarily for the ND to breakaway by the gowon-led govt.it was reveald that boro had direct and unlimited access to Gowon.[b]i think becomrich should come and tell us who actually killed him [/b]because the east was not happy about boro influence with the nigeria govt.

There are conflicting accounts of how he died. It is almost impossible to ascertain how he met his death.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Abagworo(m): 10:40pm On Mar 30, 2010
@sjeezy.you seem a tribal bigot to me.as at then nigeria had 4 regions devoid of ethnic group.EAST was not synonymous with igbo.there were efiks,ibibios,legbos,ijaws,ogonis and a host of other ethnic groups.igbos were found in both eastern and mid-western region.ijaws were also in both regions.igbos however were more populated than ijaws.isaac boro was deceived into ethnic politics by non-easterners and ethnic politics could not work.ijaws are as diverse as igbos.each sub group views itself as a different ethnic group.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Mar 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

There are conflicting accounts of how he died. It is almost impossible to ascertain how he met his death.
maybe becomrich had used his map to finally get the killer but truth be it,he was either killed by biafra soldiers who may have targeted him for isolation due to his closeness to Gowon and the war he fought against igbo or he was killed by senior army officers who may have envied him for his popularity and closeness to the c-in-c of the arm forces
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by sjeezy8: 10:54pm On Mar 30, 2010
abgwroro- times have changed since th Old east just as the Old west is no more urhobo,yoruba,edo, ijaws istkekris- why can you let that go?

that still doesnt answer my question why must ND or ijaw join any country beside the ND republic thats what the want give it to them.

If they are so dynamic please tell MEND not to fathom ND republic like Isaac did.
_________________________________________________________________________________________

[size=13pt] 'We'll Secede From Nation'[/size]

Abuja — People of the South South geo-political zone of the country have threatened to pull out of the federation if their son and Acting President Goodluck Jonathan is forced out of office, either through a coup d'etat or any other unconstitutional means.
We believe in the oneness and unity of Nigeria. We have fought for it and we trust in it. The Nigerian constitution is what binds all of us together. If it is subverted, then there is no basis for our continued mutual existence. The people of the South South will have no other option than to break away from Nigeria. We cannot remain in a country where we are regarded as second-class citizens," the group said in a statement made available to journalists in Abuja.

The group, which rose from a long-drawn meeting in Abuja yesterday, said the attempt to force Jonathan out of office via a military intervention is tantamount to asking the Niger Delta to pull out of Nigeria, a course of action it would embrace, if compelled to do so.

The meeting led by prominent Ijaw leader, Chief Edwin Clarke, had other notable sons and daughters of the region in attendance.

_______________________________________________________________________________________

lol abwgoro lol I can help but laugh cause im ot playing any ethnic politics it sounds like the people of the SOUTHSOUTH want their own country give it to them. We yorubas have let go of edos. itsekiri, and urhobos ijaws of theold west- its ok sha

lol why cant the ijaws and or the people of the ND have their own country they want  ND delta republic- I dont blame them

they have the right to self determination right ? lol why you force them to be with yoruba or igbos- so let them be jare.

1 Like

Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Katsumoto: 11:08pm On Mar 30, 2010
~Bluetooth:

maybe becomrich had used his map to finally get the killer but truth be it,he was either killed by biafra soldiers who may have targeted him for isolation due to his closeness to Gowon and the war he fought against igbo or he was killed by  senior army officers who may have envied him for his popularity and closeness to the c-in-c of the arm forces

You make his role more important than it was. He may have been killed in battle by Biafran forces but it wouldn't have been because of any closeness with Gowon or because he was an Ijaw man fighting against Biafra. It is more likely he was killed for insurbodination; Boro was a very stubborn man and for someone who did not receive any proper military training, he may have had a problem with authority.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Onlytruth(m): 11:27pm On Mar 30, 2010
Katsumoto:

You make his role more important than it was. He may have been killed in battle by Biafran forces but it wouldn't have been because of any closeness with Gowon or because he was an Ijaw man fighting against Biafra. It is more likely he was killed for insurbodination; Boro was a very stubborn man and for someone who did not receive any proper military training, he may have had a problem with authority.

At least we can agree on that.
As for this fly from the south west called sjeezy8, you surely have a problem with simple comprehension, don't you?
Please read my post again. I didn't say he betrayed Biafra (that is between him, his people and his god undecided). I said he betrayed the non-descript  territory called the "Niger delta republic". As of the time of the war, there was no delineated territory by that name. At least Biafra was the former Eastern region of Nigeria with properly constituted leadership and authority before secession. He could have insisted on creation of such a territory first before joining the same forces he was fighting against. At the minimum, he had a problem with authority, at worst he was a f00l who couldn't identify his enemy properly before he launched his rebellion. The same enemy killed him. cry cry cry He could still be alive today if he identified the enemy well. Asari Dokubo is my idea of a real revolutionary in that region. He can see his enemies clearly.
I would say this again -Boro's people are still fighting for a semblance of what he betrayed in 1967.
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by sjeezy8: 11:39pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^^ common clown labeling Boro a fool why? what makes him a fool and not ikemba?

[size=13pt]Ojukwu backs Iwu for second term[/size]

Former Biafran warlord, Chief Odumegwu Ojukwu has expressed support for the extension of the term of the Chairman of the Independent Electoral Commission, INEC, Prof Maurice Iwu beyond June this year when his tenure expires.

Ojukwu who spoke when Iwu accompanied by Electoral commissioners of Abia, Imo and Enugu paid him a courtesy call in his Casabianca Lodge, GRA, Enugu yesterday said he was capitalizing on the visit to express not only the gratitude of Anambra people but the entire Ndigbo for ‘a job well done’ during the election.

According to Ojukwu, if Iwu was allowed to continue like this, ‘Nigeria would be better for it.’ He said he would not hesitate to endorse him for a second tenure.

Said Ojukwu: "We saw, we witnessed and were able to be part of an election that was open, transparent, cool and which has been and is still being applauded not just by Ndigbo but the entire world.

The tenure of the INEC boss expires in June but he is entitled by law for a second term in office if the Acting President Goodluck Jonathan deems him fit.

The tenure of Iwu expires very soon. For credible Nigerians, Iwu should even be sacked before the expiration of his tenure. We are beginning with a huge rally on Wednesday, this will be followed by series of campaigns aimed at forcing Iwu out of the position he does not deserve,’ Yakubu told The Nation. He said the pro-Iwu protest signposts the "hypocrisy to slow the country down," saying that Iwu lacks the ‘moral and political credibility to conduct elections in the modern age.’

Ojukwu however said he was of the opinion that since the February 6 election conducted by the Iwu-led Independent National Electoral Commission in Anambra had been proclaimed the freest and fairest, there was no need vilifying the INEC boss. He wants him to be encouraged to do more in subsequent elections.

pretty foolish to me lipsrsealed
Re: What Is The Name Of The Man Who Killed Isaac Boro.? by Onlytruth(m): 11:42pm On Mar 30, 2010
^^^

If you notice, most smart folks here have been avoiding you and your brother SEFAGO for your infantile rants. I will continue doing so until you raise another idiocy to deceive the gullible.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Not Sick, He’s Hale And Hearty – Presidency / Newswire Retracts Article Saying US Put Pantami On Security Watch / Jewel Cianeh Visits Yahaya Bello: Says Bello is the type of Leader Africa Needs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.