Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,090 members, 7,953,321 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 02:08 PM

The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media (2971 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by EvilMetahuman: 3:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Why Igbo's want Atiku...

1, He will restructure Nigeria
2, Kill all Fulani herdsmen
3, Sack all Yoruba's in federal civil service and replace them with ibos
4, Build 5 international airports and seaports in the five south east States.
5, Seal up Lagos airport and seaport to spite the Yoruba's and allow the IBO's to catch up
6, Appoint Nnamdi kanu as governor of Lagos state
7, Conduct a referendum that will eventually lead to the creation of the utopian state of Biafra.

Now tell me, why will Igbos not Atikulate? Atiku is the new opium of our ipob friends. grin grin
And yeah, Atiku is not a real Hausa Fulani so he doesn't fall into the category of born to rule northerners that ibos campaigned against just in 2015.
lmao.
Couldn't have said it any better.
Infact, I'm saving this for reference if you don't mind.

It's really hard to figure those flat heads honestly.

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by wingmanII: 3:55pm On Dec 08, 2017
OP, why do you and your ilk have this unhealthy obsession with Igbos?
Are they not free to support whom they want to? That is assuming your assertion is in anyway correct.
Why don't you get a life.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by python1: 3:56pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

you go fear..
for this nairaland..

we die well..na me n you..

you wan carry ibo matter for head..na so me go carry afons and zombies too.

s be ready for me..
u just jam tipper wey dem draw for sand.

Nansense.

wey that your flying pick mene.. i need it too..
infact..just keep all your menes coming..they are needed.

waiting.
[/s]
I don't read junks, I only strike them out. Post another one.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by EvilMetahuman: 3:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
Guestlander:

The op was simply pointing out the hypocrisy of some people, particularly on this website.
Yorubas were derided as slaves to the north when they supported Buhari for president.
Now, the loudest noise in support of Atiku, also a northerner is coming from the South East. Does it now mean Ndigbo are slaves to the north as well?
read your history my good man.

Igbos have always been slaves to everyone. Most especially the hausa fulani.

That's why they will never rule this country.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by oodualover: 3:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

The.president is human, he was shown hate for no reason during and b4 the elections. If he got emotional about it,.i.dont blame him. For whatbexact.reason was he hated b4 elections?
The hate for Buhari did not start from that statement he made. It started right from the day the formidable APC was formed. Ibos benefitted immensely fron Jonathan. They got a lot of 'goody goody' in Jonthan regime, and they were going to resist and hate anybody that will stop it. There is a reason why peter obi joined PDP. They already planned it that after Jonathan regime, an Ibo man will take over. All the nepostic employmentst are no more for them, hence the bitterness and intense anger.
It is funny that they still hold rancour towards Buhari because defeated gej. Do you also know why they hate Tinubu and will revel when anything unfortunate happen to him?
It is hilarious that they now know that some ibos don't support Biafra, but when an ibo guy opens a thread to oppose it, they will label him afonja. Ibos don't have intention of leaving Nigeria. It is all politically motivated.

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
I don't read junks, I only strike them out. Post another one.
grin grin

i dey with you. cool
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by nedu666: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I will love an honest person from the Igbo race to explain the sudden love and rooting for Hausa-Fulani candidate on the social media, in person of Alhaji Atiku.

I need this answer because the Yorubas were largely insulted and called derogatory names like Hausa Fulani slaves for supporting and rooting for the best candidate and corrupt free Buhari in 2015.

Many south easterners on the social media have also been trying to map out Edo state where i am from, away from the Niger Delta simply for supporting President's Buhari's ambition. They go as far as calling Edo state Yoruba extention.

Having said this, is it safe to say that politicians easilty play on emotions of Igbos on social media as we can see FFK, Reno, Fayose and the likes do on the social media. Non of them have actively sort the whereabouts of the outlawed joker Nnamdi Kanu the way they actively did when he was in detention.

In conclusion,

Contrary to the notion that Buhari hates the Igbos I think the case is the other way. Compound hatred was displayed both on the social media and on ground by a high percentage of Igbos during the runup and after the elections in 2015. Buhari is human and can give in to emotions too, knowing he is just being hated for no reason. This is evident in the not suprising Atikulate charlatans from the Eastern region who once abused others for suporting an Hausa Fulani President.

My candid advice to Igbos on the social media and the ones on ground being influeced by the lies and hate on the social media is that politics of hate and bitterness as well as ethnoreligious politics should be totally shunned for the future of the South East in Nigeria. The pipe dream of Biafra is not a reality for now, hence the need to tie hands with others for a brighter and better future for the south east.
cry cry baby, lgbo dis lgbo dat, lgbo collect my customer, collect my gf, oppress me, chance me. torment me, cry cry baby
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by oodualover: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:
You are new to NL abi? Bye!
Ibos are born liars. Don't be surprised about their lies. They are very greedy

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by nedu666: 4:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

Lmao, just as Atikus ambition is dead on arrival.

Lol...no one needs to spin anything. You guys are the spinmers, u have always spinned and spinned yoursef till u vomit and choke on ur own vomit. Its been ur trademark to always live in self deceit. That is how low hate brings someone down to. U will be forced to keep doing this ur work till 2023, thats if u dont wane out cheesy
why are u crying ���cry cry baby, lgbo collect my gf. eye my wife, Bleep my sista, eye my mama, chance me, oppress me, cry cry baby
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by nedu666: 4:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
EvilMetahuman:
read your history my good man.

Igbos have always been slaves to everyone. Most especially the hausa fulani.

That's why they will never rule this country.
cry cry baby why are u crying, lgbo collect my gf because i cant hve erection, oya sorry dont cry again u here, i will tell mummy for lgbo, cry cry baby

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by oodualover: 4:11pm On Dec 08, 2017
wingmanII:
OP, why do you and your ilk have this unhealthy obsession with Igbos?
Are they not free to support whom they want to? That is assuming your assertion is in anyway correct.
Why don't you get a life.
The question is why did you castigate Yoruba people for voting a Northerner while you are doing same today?
What happened to your Biafra agitation?
You ibos are big-eyed and hypocrites.
Spit on your flaatheead!!

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by nedu666: 4:19pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

Most importantly, immediately after swearing in, he will change his tribe and religion from muslim fulani to christian igbo. His taking over speech has been prepared.
oga u dey here na wa ohhh , omashe ohhhh, i pity my self for u. only u 2000 post and u register in oct. na wa this three naira per post hustle i really mean am. any way God will reward this ur effort. amen

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2017
oodualover:

The hate for Buhari did not start from that statement he made. It started right from the day the formidable APC was formed. Ibos benefitted immensely fron Jonathan. They got a lot of 'goody goody' in Jonthan regime, and they were going to resist and hate anybody that will stop it. There is a reason why peter obi joined PDP. They already planned it that after Jonathan regime, an Ibo man will take over. All the nepostic employmentst are no more for them, hence the bitterness and intense anger.
It is funny that they still hold rancour towards Buhari because defeated gej. Do you also know why they hate Tinubu and will revel when anything unfortunate happen to him?
It is also funny that they now know that some ibos don't support Biafra, but when an ibo guy opens a thread to oppose it, they will label him afonja. Ibos don't have intention of leaving Nigeria. It is all politically motivated

Exactly the point, even we from south south nor hate reach like this.
They have intemsified their efforts again and failure awaits them yet again

BubuTill2023

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by nedu666: 4:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
ProWalker:

Permit me to share this in some WhatsApp groups. grin grin grin
Athithiefku own don finish grin
sing dat lpob song for me, can u also add some dancing steps. thks
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by ProWalker: 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
oodualover:

It is hilarious that they now know that some ibos don't support Biafra, but when an ibo guy opens a thread to oppose it, they will label him afonja. Ibos don't have intention of leaving Nigeria. It is all politically motivated.

The wisdom in you will never leave you but keep growing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by python1: 4:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

grin grin

i dey with you. cool
Okay, I can see you have learnt. Next time, don't throw junks into my mention because I strike them out, I don't read them.

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 5:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
BigIyanga:
Cos Igbos voted for OBJ/Atiku and agaisnt GMB/Okadigbo Ticket.
Igbos voted for Yar’dua/GEJ and against GMB/Umezoke Ticket!
Afonja refuse to learn.
That's why they are being sold in Libya

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by bkfilms: 5:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Why Igbo's want Atiku...

1, He will restructure Nigeria
2, Kill all Fulani herdsmen
3, Sack all Yoruba's in federal civil service and replace them with ibos
4, Build 5 international airports and seaports in the five south east States.
5, Seal up Lagos airport and seaport to spite the Yoruba's and allow the IBO's to catch up
6, Appoint Nnamdi kanu as governor of Lagos state
7, Conduct a referendum that will eventually lead to the creation of the utopian state of Biafra.

Now tell me, why will Igbos not Atikulate? Atiku is the new opium of our ipob friends. grin grin
And yeah, Atiku is not a real Hausa Fulani so he doesn't fall into the category of born to rule northerners that ibos campaigned against just in

This is the most stupid write up i hv ever seen.

Igbo Man will follow anything that is not Buhar.

be it a dog.

thats how much they hate him.

one thing I hv learnt about Igbos is that when they hv an opinion of u, they are always fanatical about it.

thats what the rest of Nigeria should b afraid of.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by seunmsg(m): 6:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
bkfilms:

This is the most stupid write up i hv ever seen.

Igbo Man will follow anything that is not Buhar.

be it a dog.

thats how much they hate him.

one thing I hv learnt about Igbos is that when they hv an opinion of u, they are always fanatical about it.

thats what the rest of Nigeria should b afraid of.

Afraid of the Igbo's for fanatically hating others? Like seriously? shocked
Are you related to basket mouth? grin

They hated on Buhari in 2015 and supported Jonathan. Today, Buhari is in Aso rock and Jonathan is in Otuoke. That should tell you how far Igbo's fanatical opinion can go. So, why should anybody be afraid of a peoples opinion that can't achieve anything?

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by raumdeuter: 6:36pm On Dec 08, 2017
They also want to be Fulani slaves
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Arsenella007(f): 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

U think they dont understand? They do....lol. They are playing their usual games of emotional blackmail and victimisation. Na follow come trade mark. Nor worry yourself!

Dele Momodu is IPOB Abi...why tribalise everything, keep reasoning from your anus

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by oodualover: 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

Exactly the point, even we from south south nor hate reach like this. They have intemsified their efforts again and failure awaits them yet again
BubuTill2023
They will have to wail till 2023. Fucking losers!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Was Zakzaky Release Immediately Igbos Join The Protest ?- Photo / Buhari Cuts Cake Together With Ojukwu At Ojukwu's Birthday Party (Throwback Pic) / Photonews Ibadan : Oduduwa And Biafra Activists Hold Join Protest In Oyo State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.