Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,577 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:31 PM

The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media (2972 Views)

Eight APC Governors Will Join Atiku By February 2018– PDP Chieftain (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Michael004: 1:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Every attempt to tribalise Atikus campaign is Dead On Arrival ..The failed govt and its failed agents are trying to spin Atikus campaign as a Biafra agenda in order to demarket him in the north and south west ..The notion that anybody against the utterly useless Buhari govt is of Igbo extraction is a lie taken too far .
l don't think you understand his main point. He's not talking about turning article ambition to biafra. He is asking them to explain why they are slave to northerner like atiku but have gut to call another people slave for supporting the same northerner in 2015. Don't contradict his question.

6 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 2:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
NgeneUkwenu:
1-10 Comments, yet no one has been able to answer the Ops question... Except Seunmsg..

Smh!

Hahahahahahaha...
U don mad finish i swear....
Na only Seunmsg don ans since trutru.
That mumu just make sure he erase our monikers. Imagine ban till sept 2018 cheesy
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 2:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
l don't think you understand his main point. He's not talking about turning article ambition to biafra. He is asking them to explain why they are slave to northerner like atiku but have got to call another people slave for supporting the same northerner in 2015. Don't contradict his question.

U think they dont understand? They do....lol. They are playing their usual games of emotional blackmail and victimisation. Na follow come trade mark. Nor worry yourself!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by ProWalker: 2:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Why Igbo's want Atiku...

1, He will restructure Nigeria
2, Kill all Fulani herdsmen
3, Sack all Yoruba's in federal civil service and replace them with ibos
4, Build 5 international airports and seaports in the five south east States.
5, Seal up Lagos airport and seaport to spite the Yoruba's and allow the IBO's to catch up
6, Appoint Nnamdi kanu as governor of Lagos state
7, Conduct a referendum that will eventually lead to the creation of the utopian state of Biafra.

Now tell me, why will Igbos not Atikulate? Atiku is the new opium of our ipob friends. grin grin
And yeah, Atiku is not a real Hausa Fulani so he doesn't fall into the category of born to rule northerners that ibos campaigned against just in 2015.

Permit me to share this in some WhatsApp groups. grin grin grin
Athithiefku own don finish grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mintek:
I'm no Igbo but I think the answer to your question is very simple:

Igbos (apparently) detest Buhari because Buhari clearly detests them. The man has never hidden his disdain for SE/SSoutherners.

No one hates Hausa/Fulanis. Buhari with his parochial-mindedness and brazen ethno-religious inclination is the brand of Hausa/Fulani most sensible Nigerians do not desire. Is he the only Hausa/Fulani to ever lead Nigeria?

His infamous 97% and 5% comment and ethnicity and religion-influenced appointments among other ills are certainly not the attributes anyone would want from the president of a country as diverse as Nigeria.

Buhari is not hated because he is Hausa/Fulani...he's hated because he's a BAD Hausa/Fulani.

The.president is human, he was shown hate for no reason during and b4 the elections. If he got emotional about it,.i.dont blame him. For whatbexact.reason was he hated b4 elections?

4 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by gratiaeo(m): 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

Lol.
Exactly the point. Why are u trying to be half smart.
Participate in politics with common sense and not foolishness or hate. That is the point.
How can one explain after insulting yorubas the same clowns are rooting for Hausa?
For your deluded mind the only way Igbo will participate in Nigeria politics with common sense is if they support failure called buhari.

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by SalamRushdie: 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
Michael004:
l don't think you understand his main point. He's not talking about turning article ambition to biafra. He is asking them to explain why they are slave to northerner like atiku but have got to call another people slave for supporting the same northerner in 2015. Don't contradict his question.

You are the one who doesnt understand his end game plan here .I know these zombies well and I know what they can do when it comes to using divisions to achieve their goals

4 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by dammiecool(m): 2:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

The.president os human, he was shown hate for no reason during and b4 the elections. If he got emotional about it,.i.dont blame him. For whatbexact.reason was he hated b4 elections?
If u think u ll get an answer here u r a long thing cool
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

Most importantly, immediately after swearing in, he will change his tribe and religion from muslim fulani to christian igbo. His taking over speech has been prepared.

this Atiku project the pain Afonjas die..

I'm liking it the more..

they will keep cursing dia generation till 2019.. he never win..e be like this..

if Atiku come win nko..

all the whole tribe plus kings n oba..will que straight to the lagoon..

Oh what a joyous day it will be..

Buhari must go..

weda na igbo/ipob/militants/kidnappers/ they support Atiku.

the koko be say..
Buhari/osibanjo must go..

any attempt to rig will be massively rejected

meanwhile..let zombie and Afonjas continue weeping..as the enjoy it while it last.

feel your pain.
but we can't help

4 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
SalamRushdie:

You are the one who doesnt understand his end game plan here .I know these zombies well and I know what they can do when it comes to using divisions to achieve their goals

Oga shut up.and ans the question!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by python1: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

I'm liking it the more..

they will keep cursing dia generation till 2019.. he never win..e be like this..

if Atiku come win nko..

Buhari must go..

the koko be say..

meanwhile..let zombie and Afonjas continue weeping..as the enjoy it while it last.

feel your pain.
but we can't help
I know, all that Atichukwu requires is 5%.

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

I know, all that Atichukwu requires is 5%.

no worry..weda na 5% or 1%
no be my business..

the koko be Buhari must go.. no two ways..

any attempt to rig willbe massively resisted..

e go be you like film.

dey shout tompolo tinubu,atichukwu, ekweremadu ekueme,zik,onado,nnpc.

guy na ur probs..

who give a Bleep..

anything apart from buhari..is all we want.

and he must leave with his incompetent vice.

that's all.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Emyogalanya: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
LETS HAVE A REFERENDOOM AND SEE THE TRUTH IN YOUR STATEMENT

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by python1: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

no worry..weda na 5% or 1%
no be my business..

the koko be Buhari must go.. no two ways..

any attempt to rig willbe massively resisted..

e go be you like film.

dey shout tompolo tinubu,atichukwu, ekweremadu ekueme,zik,onado,nnpc.

guy na ur probs..

who give a Bleep..

anything apart from buhari..is all we want.

and he must leave with his incompetent vice.

that's all.
Lol, who even get time to dey rig against 5%. Abeg give your 5% to Atichukwu and stop spamming my mention with junks.

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by seunmsg(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2017
ProWalker:

Permit me to share this in some WhatsApp groups. grin grin grin
Athithiefku own don finish grin

By all means bro.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

Oga shut up.and ans the question!

Oga are you daft.to understand that "love"
is a natural phenomenon.

people fall in love and still fall out..

maybe it's the turn of igbo's to "love" hausa fulani..

not to slave for them..

get d difference..

Adashu.

1 Like

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by 7lives: 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2017
seunmsg:
Why Igbo's want Atiku...

1, He will restructure Nigeria
2, Kill all Fulani herdsmen
3, Sack all Yoruba's in federal civil service and replace them with ibos
4, Build 5 international airports and seaports in the five south east States.
5, Seal up Lagos airport and seaport to spite the Yoruba's and allow the IBO's to catch up
6, Appoint Nnamdi kanu as governor of Lagos state
7, Conduct a referendum that will eventually lead to the creation of the utopian state of Biafra.

Now tell me, why will Igbos not Atikulate? Atiku is the new opium of our ipob friends. grin grin
And yeah, Atiku is not a real Hausa Fulani so he doesn't fall into the category of born to rule northerners that ibos campaigned against just in 2015.

Guy you wicked.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

Lol, who even get time to dey rig against 5%. Abeg give your 5% to Atichukwu and stop spamming my mention with junks.

you carry ibo matter for head..spamming nairaland with thrash and junks..

why you come dey run naa

Osibanjo the leave dat seat with buhari..

if you want spam till heaven falls.

call ibo's pig and slaves till tomorrow.. it won't change that fact.

buhari must go..with his incompetent vice..

imagine two dullards l..as we can see the results of their inept government .

come to think of it.

why you guys no dey market bubu..instead of calling Atiku and his supporters name..

give us just 3..THREE reason to vote buhari again.

considering what Gej in his incompetence was able to achieve within the said period.

noisy Afons
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by python1: 2:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
[s]
bounty007:

you carry ibo matter for head..spamming nairaland with thrash and junks..

why you come dey run naa

Osibanjo the leave dat seat with buhari..

if you want spam till heaven falls.

call ibo's pig and slaves till tomorrow.. it won't change that fact.

buhari must go..with his incompetent vice..

imagine two dullards l..as we can see the results of their inept government .

come to think of it.

why you guys no dey market bubu..instead of calling Atiku and his supporters name..

give us just 3..THREE reason to vote buhari again.

considering what Gej in his incompetence was able to achieve within the said period.

noisy Afons
[/s]
I don't read junks, I strike them out. Oya, go and bring another one. grin

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 2:37pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:
[s][/s]
I don't read junks, I strike them out. Oya, go and bring another one. grin

you go fear..
for this nairaland..

we die well..na me n you..

you wan carry ibo matter for head..na so me go carry afons and zombies too.

s be ready for me..
u just jam tipper wey dem draw for sand.

Nansense.

wey that your flying pick mene.. i need it too..
infact..just keep all your menes coming..they are needed.

waiting.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by wiseEast: 2:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
What a funny post.. by Afonja manipulators

All hail Biafrans

progress69:
Fellow Nairalanders,

I will love an honest person from the Igbo race to explain the sudden love and rooting for Hausa-Fulani candidate on the social media, in person of Alhaji Atiku.

I need this answer because the Yorubas were largely insulted and called derogatory names like Hausa Fulani slaves for supporting and rooting for the best candidate and corrupt free Buhari in 2015.

Many south easterners on the social media have also been trying to map out Edo state where i am from, away from the Niger Delta simply for supporting President's Buhari's ambition. They go as far as calling Edo state Yoruba extention.

Having said this, is it safe to say that politicians easilty play on emotions of Igbos on social media as we can see FFK, Reno, Fayose and the likes do on the social media. Non of them have actively sort the whereabouts of the outlawed joker Nnamdi Kanu the way they actively did when he was in detention.

In conclusion,

Contrary to the notion that Buhari hates the Igbos I think the case is the other way. Compound hatred was displayed both on the social media and on ground by a high percentage of Igbos during the runup and after the elections in 2015. Buhari is human and can give in to emotions too, knowing he is just being hated for no reason. This is evident in the not suprising Atikulate charlatans from the Eastern region who once abused others for suporting an Hausa Fulani President.

My candid advice to Igbos on the social media and the ones on ground being influeced by the lies and hate on the social media is that politics of hate and bitterness as well as ethnoreligious politics should be totally shunned for the future of the South East in Nigeria. The pipe dream of Biafra is not a reality for now, hence the need to tie hands with others for a brighter and better future for the south east.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by EmekaMD(m): 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2017
Are u always this stupid or are u making a special effort today?

How could u say igbos showed a display of hatred towards buhari before and during 2015 election?

I know people like u are idiots who try to put up unfounded insinuations jus to make one useless point..

Jus to keep records straight.
Igbos were busy campaigning and voting for Jonathan before and during 2015 elections.
They never hated buhari then (no reason to anyway)

The hatred u see now is as a result of buharis both words and actions against ndi Igbo (we're only compelled to hate back)

We do not hate Hausa Fulanis. We've always supported and would keep supporting acceptable candidacy from any tribe (Hausa and Yorubas alike).

Liars like u belong to the abyss..
I have no love or respect for liars.

5 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 3:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
EmekaMD:

How could u say igbos showed a display of hatred towards buhari before and during 2015 election?

I know people like u are idiots who try to put up unfounded insinuations jus to make one useless point..

Igbos were busy campaigning and voting for Jonathan before and during 2015 elections.

The hatred u see now is as a result of buharis both words and actions against ndi Igbo (we're only compelled to hate back)

We do not hate Hausa Fulanis. We've always supported and would keep supporting acceptable candidacy from any tribe (Hausa and Yorubas alike).

Liars like u belong to the abyss..
You are new to NL abi? Bye!

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by dammiecool(m): 3:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
EmekaMD:

Liars like u belong to the abyss.. cool
Bros u can lie o shocked the hatred started even b4 election n not just only on nairaland.

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Michael004: 3:21pm On Dec 08, 2017
progress69:

U think they dont understand? They do....lol. They are playing their usual games of emotional blackmail and victimisation. Na follow come trade mark. Nor worry yourself!
I surely know they understand, one guy has asked the same question but instead of them to answer, they start beating about the bush, calling him names and facing me as if I was the one that asked them question.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by oodualover: 3:31pm On Dec 08, 2017
bounty007:

I'm liking it the more..

if Atiku come win nko..

Buhari must go..

the koko be say..

feel your pain.
but we can't help
You have refused to answer the op. Why are ibos now campaigning for a Fulani even though you berated Yoruba people for doing same?
Another name for ibo is hypocrisy.
If Atiku no win, you will go back to your Biafra agitation

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by progress69: 3:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
oodualover:

You have refused to answer the op. Why are ibos now campaigning for a Fulani even though you berated Yoruba people for doing same?

Lmaooooo

U sabi them

No lefilendum no erection cheesy

3 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by CrtlAltDel: 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2017

2 Likes

Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
oodualover:

no comment.
Re: The Sudden Love For An Hausa-fulani Atiku By The Igbos On Social Media by wingmanII: 3:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Mintek:
I'm no Igbo but I think the answer to your question is very simple:

Igbos (apparently) detest Buhari because Buhari clearly detests them. The man has never hidden his disdain for SE/SSoutherners.

No one hates Hausa/Fulanis. Buhari with his parochial-mindedness and brazen ethno-religious inclination is the brand of Hausa/Fulani most sensible Nigerians do not desire. Is he the only Hausa/Fulani to ever lead Nigeria?

His infamous 97% and 5% comment and ethnicity and religion-influenced appointments among other ills are certainly not the attributes anyone would want from the president of a country as diverse as Nigeria.

Buhari is not hated because he is Hausa/Fulani...he's hated because he's a BAD Hausa/Fulani.
Thanks for educating the Op for free

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Igbo Is Most Foolish Tribe In The World Yoruba's Are Wiser – Uwazuruike / 2023: The Two Most Powerful APC Zonal Tickets / PDP Presidential Primaries History And Facts Of Zoning Without Micro-zoning

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.