Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,733 members, 7,827,689 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:17 PM

Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together (472 Views)

Olu Falae: Yoruba Is The Glue Holding Nigeria Together / How To Fix Nigeria In 72 Hours By Abdulrazaq O Hamzat / Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together: Atiku (2) (3) (4)

(1)

Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together by Francis59: 2:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Dear I Go Dye,
I read your post on Instagram. It was hard to miss it because it was on every major news website. I would like to say that you were mostly right. The questions you raised in your post are similar to the ones I have been asked by other young people on social media, so am replying this not just to you as a person, but to all young Nigerians who have asked similar questions.
Firstly, you are right. The Nigerian youth have often been taken for granted, and almost every leader in our history has taken young people for granted. But it’s important to point how this started – for people like me who saw Independence; our leadership was mostly driven by young people. Then came the coups, and the civil war, and then more coups. Nigeria ended up with long period of military dictatorship for many decades, in which time; those young leaders aged, but still remained leaders. Fela, Gani,

See link below for details

http://fia247info..com.ng/2017/12/dear-i-go-dye-you-are-right-but-we-can.html?m=1

Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together by chuksjuve(m): 2:59pm On Dec 08, 2017
A matured response devoid of insult and blame trading ....

Apt and well articulated ..

Landscape and Gardening service at its best ....
Re: Dear I Go Dye, You Are Right, But We Can Fix Nigeria Together by Mynd44: 3:32pm On Dec 08, 2017

(1)

Osinbajo Reveals What Will Happen To Nigeria In 2018 (read What Will Happen) / Eko Electricity Distribution Company (ekedc)must Hear This And Urgently Act: / I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.