Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,530 members, 7,954,990 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 01:45 PM

I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message (482 Views)

Sir Ahmadu Bello (sardauna) Xmas Message To Northern Christians in 1959 / Arewa Youths: Atiku Will Win The Presidential Election 2019 / I Have Sleepless Night Thinking How To create more Jobs For Youths - ATIKU (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by ATIKUAIR(f): 3:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
My candidacy is about the youth. It’s time to hand over governance to them. If I see a more prepared young Nigerian with the capacity to wrestle power from my generation I will back him But in the meantime let me serve as the bridge to lead this nation to its destination by unleashing the creative energy in our young people. I am not running for the presidency for power sake, I am not desperate for power, I am doing this because I’m convinced it’s your time. Trust me, even though they say I’m corrupt, I’ve asked that they bring the allegation to the temple of justice but after ten years out of government and without immunity they haven’t been able to. I make bold to say the Almighty has been good to me. Nigeria is so full of opportunities that I don’t need to be your president to make money. This is not about me, it’s more about you. Young Nigerians let’s do this together. My name is Atiku Abubakar and I am offering myself and my immense knowledge of this country accumulated over the years to serve you. Please join me on this historic journey, let’s do it together. I wish you all a merry Christmas and prosperous year ahead.

Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by Nobody: 3:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
Source

Mrs Atiku
Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by princechurchill(m): 3:37pm On Dec 18, 2017
To APC E-zombies,are you not tired of this 75 yrs old football age president..

Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by AgroLogistics: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2017
...were there any sincerity of purpose, Alhaji Atiku Abubakar still would've done well by driving his aspirations through a much younger and credible candidate, using his sagacity and wherewithal.

1 Like

Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by id911(m): 3:56pm On Dec 18, 2017
Thank you our amiable incoming President

Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by JERRYMAG4(m): 4:10pm On Dec 18, 2017
I know some zombies will still believe you. Especially gaulible Nigerians. You will need to explain why you walking freely while your partner in crime is prison in the US. Jefferson is the prison in the US because he bribed you in the Herliburton scandal. Because of corruption and weak judicial system, you have the enfontary to even contest. I weep for my country Nigeria especially the youth.
Re: I Am Offering Myself To Serve Nigeria Because Of The Youths - Atiku Xmas Message by BabaRamota1980: 4:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
grin grin grin grin
This is the funniestvstatement to close 2017.

Atilu is a joke!

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Finally Met With Suspended House Of Rep Member Abdulmuminu Jibrin.pix / Buhari Appoints Dead Senator As Chairman Of Nigerian Press Council / Nigerians Are Always Giving Wrong Options Of Candidates To Choose From

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.