Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,175 members, 7,815,108 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:25 AM

Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. (791 Views)

Lady Cries As Man Introduces Her To His Family, Ends Up Marrying Another Lady / Nigerian Man Accused Of Marrying Another Lady After Dating A Girl For 18 Years / Adeola Marcus Blasts Leonard Daunsi For Marrying Another Woman (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. by AlfaSeltzer(m): 4:54pm On Dec 08, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L62S3SChquM

Woman: You’re an idiot, I will f*****g slap you

Man: All I am…All I want is for you to stop putting your dirt on my shoes

Woman: You’re so used to women being quiet when you talk. Touch me again I’ll f*****g scarper you, you’re an idiot

Man: No you’re the idiot

Woman: That’s why you’re not married your idiot. No woman would stand your stupid acts.

Man: Er hello! [holds up his wedding ring] Haha. Ah-ah!

Woman: Are you married? Are you sure? Are you sure she is not cheating on you? Are you sure?

Man: Because she’s a really nice Yoruba lady

Woman: Are you sure about that? Trust me, she’s using your money

Man: Trust me, I don’t know about that.

Woman: You’re a f*****g idiot. Trust me, she doesn’t love you. I’m Nigerian I know what women want, you’re an idiot.

Man: You might know what women like you like

Woman: Touch me again and I’ll f*****g slap you

Man: I don’t want to touch you

Woman: Your wife is where I’m from so I you know I know her attitude so we have the same attitude so touch me again and I will slap you the same way your wife beats you up

Man: Do not put your shoe on my chair so that I have to get dirt on my trousers. So now you know what it’s like

Woman: You’re laughing because you can’t do s**t. You know you can’t do anything. Listen, my foot is literally by your balls. I am literally grabbing you by your balls. Do you understand that? Do you understand that?

Man: No you’re not! Hahaha! You’re just making yourself look like a complete fool.

Woman: You’re actually an idiot do you know that?

Man: You’re making yourself look like a complete fool

Woman: This is fun

Man: Just because you can’t respect other people’s property, take your shoes off..

Woman: So I get on the train and this white idiot

Man: Oh racist as well now? Racism, I love it.

Woman: Like a f*****g idiot
Re: Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. by Nobody: 4:57pm On Dec 08, 2017
haha LOL

She's a grabber.
Re: Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. by apholaryn: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2017
she wan spoil market fr d Nigerian wife...goat

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. by lifedynamics: 6:23pm On Dec 08, 2017
Good Job... Continue spoiling the already-damaged-by-foreigners reputation of a Nigerian Woman... You're a disgrace to them. Like the man said only women like you know what "Nigerian women" want undecided
Re: Yoruba Woman Insults Oyibo For Marrying Another Yoruba Woman. by donstan18: 6:46pm On Dec 08, 2017
When I say women are the problem they have, I mean no joke!

Like, Wtf?

Spoiling and causing problems for others in their peaceful marriages with your envious reasoning,

You are a scammer and wayward doesn't mean every Nigerian lady in UK must be.

(1) (Reply)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 17 Shares Her Success Story (see Photo) / Meet The Big Brother Naija 2018 Housemates, Their Profiles & Photos #bbnaija / (an Open Challenge)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.