Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,213 members, 7,836,033 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:27 PM

Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together (48404 Views)

Fashionable Mums- Tonto Dikeh And Toyin Lawani Flaunt N400k D&G Glasses / Genevieve Nnaji And Toyin Abraham In One Adorable Photo / Toke Makinwa, Bisola, Chigurl And Toyin Abraham: Who Is The Hottest? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by bareal(m): 9:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
E be like say dem force Toyin to snap with this ediot
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Kasguy: 9:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
infact Nigeria films industries need to be resourcitated bcoz I don't c a situation whereby a very rejected, cuased, degraded, useless person like bobOrisky will be auditioned to d industry bcoz I don't know Wat lessons he intend to pass across, pls censored board take action and make sure you banned wateva films even adverts dis useless animal called boborisKy appeared on bcoz is a disgrace to the entire male circle even human circle. shocked grin grin grin shocked
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by economia: 9:18pm On Dec 08, 2017
donblade85555:
disgrace to man hood

anyway for funny jokes and riddles that will make you laugh like a mad man in the making visit www.laughkillme.com
I PM you please let's talk
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Nobody: 9:29pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:

I heard most heavy bleachers smell.

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!! . . . . .Baje baje! All bleachers ni ooo

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Bayozomomamae: 9:30pm On Dec 08, 2017
dis guy is disgusting
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by iamprotocol(m): 9:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
i found his abi na her brain

Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by talk2percy(m): 9:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Nna eh why is this Bobyrisky guy sef making news upandan This guy is scary like wtf!!!
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Tphoto1:
I just can imagine how a man will now fall in love with this bobrisky and even make love to her/him.
The day a lesbian girl winked her eye at me in admiration, after seeing my my very firm standing gallant boobs in a public bathroom ehn,
Na better koboko I use beat am for hostel.

Ehn ehn? Really? You can't be serious! But how do we verify if 'they' are "very firm" and "standing gallant" as you claimed?
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by donblade85555(m): 9:53pm On Dec 08, 2017
economia:
I PM you please let's talk
Email "donblade855@gmail.com"
I can't access the email I used for nairaland
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by goodnews777: 10:02pm On Dec 08, 2017
Who will watch that cursed movie?
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Nobody: 10:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
I don't know if this is me or the weed speaking, but i can't believe we just allowed a man to be dressing as a woman, i am disappointed in us.
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Nobody: 11:35pm On Dec 08, 2017
kay29000:

I heard most heavy bleachers smell.
They sure do.

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by kraftyiyk: 11:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
I thought we have an anty gay law in Nigeria?
This guys news is harmful to the psych of the growing up generation, no one knows whose child will start admiring him as a role model?
This guy is ripe and actually begging to be used as a perfect example of the 14 years imprisonment law.
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by jonero4(m): 12:12am On Dec 09, 2017
FortifiedCity:
Look at Toyin's face properly, she's disgusted.

And I need not go close to Bobrisky to know that he's smelling
wich one is bobrisky.,.cant identify the idiot
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by kay29000(m): 12:22am On Dec 09, 2017
acme6:
They sure do.

Hmm
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by kay29000(m): 12:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Follysho707:

YEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSSSSS !!!!!!!!!!! . . . . .Baje baje! All bleachers ni ooo

Lol! OK
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Lilmisshy: 12:42am On Dec 09, 2017
Who is this one that now came to famz and open teeth beside my bobo toh risky grin grin grin
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by stasius: 7:48am On Dec 09, 2017
Bobrisky the fine gal! Hahahhaha!

Na ur money.
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by sonikstargirl(f): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2017
All this haters everywhere, the day that PRIDE(same-sexmarriage) will come to Nigeria i hope some of you will go and hug transformer or jump inside lagoon...

The world is changing and moving forward, una dey here dey carry christianity for head like say na una holy pass

you guyz should just chill cuz when gay is legalized in Nija you guys will be seeing more of Bobrisky and his crew... so the ealier you stop hating the better for you

#EQUALITY
#ONELOVE

1 Like

Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by millionboi2: 9:40am On Dec 09, 2017
obaataaokpaewu:
Why is he the only one wearing makeup? Disgusting!!!!
because that's Wat he does for a living.
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by ffrreeee(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Bobrisky and actress Toyin Abraham pictured on set of a new movie together recently.

Gist from Praizeupdates
http://www.praizeupdates.com/bobrisky-and-toyin-abraham-pictured-on-set-together/

This guy always amaze me.
Busy ladies wish to be guys because of the stress of being a female.
Some women are planning to barb their hair, while a bobrisky has time to fix hair, fix nails, fix lashes, apply make up and so on.
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by gemtlesoul123: 10:35am On Dec 09, 2017
have you pay your debt
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Veraatabeh(f): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Lalastical
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by KingSango(m): 12:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
opeyemiieblog:
Bobrisky and actress Toyin Abraham pictured on set of a new movie together recently.

Gist from Praizeupdates
http://www.praizeupdates.com/bobrisky-and-toyin-abraham-pictured-on-set-together/

Christians and the entertainment industry loves to support and promote sodomy. They dothe same here in America. So what talent Bobrisky has other than promoting transgender?
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by Bakrabas: 1:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
Zoom Bobrisky's face you will notice a forest of pimples on his forehead.

I wonder how this guy will look like without applying make up
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by yklick76: 1:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Warning!!!
Toyin stay away from this bitch or else i go vex vormit my love for you oo. I cant stand seeing you together with him/her. Nah bad influence be that....
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by KingSango(m): 4:50pm On Dec 09, 2017
Bobrisky And Princess Vitarah Are Dangerous Promoters Of Slick LGBT Acceptance by KingSango(m): 12:08am On Nov 09
KingSango:

When I was growing up in the 1960s-70s, homosexuality was considered to be abnormal, a psychological imbalance, queer, even disgusting to the point that the mere thought of homosexual sex or of just two men or two women kissing would gross most people out. Anyone considered to be a homosexual could be subject to teasing, ridicule, and even bullying.

But today, anyone who would dare to express such negative comments or have such negative reactions towards homosexuality would be the ones who would be ridiculed and vilified, called names like bigot and homophobe, and forced to publically apologize, though they would never be forgiven.

What caused this dramatic societal shift in less than half a century? I believe it all began with Jack Tripper of Three’s Company. He was the first salvo in the television industry’s shrewd plan to change the minds of Americans from disgust to acceptance of homosexuality.

1970s to Early ‘80s TV shows

At this writing (May 2016), this writer is in his mid-50s. The first homosexual character I remember being portrayed on TV was not a real homosexual at all. He was the late John Ritter’s character of Jack Tripper on Three’s Company, which aired from March 15, 1977, to September 18, 1984.

Jack was only pretending to be gay so that he could share an apartment with Janet Wood (portrayed by Joyce DeWitt) and Chrissy Snow (Suzanne Somers). This was because the landlord, first Stanley Roper (Norman Fell), then Ralph Furley (Don Knotts), would not agree to renting a room to a single man and two single women. But if the man was gay, then he would not try to seduce the women, and the hardnosed landlord would not object to them rooming together.

Jack would act like a stereotypical effeminate homosexual man when the landlord was around, but when he was not, Jack was a straight, women-chasing man, though he never did seduce Janet or Chrissy. It made for a funny and very popular plotline and sitcom. But in retrospective, this writer sees it as the first part of a long-range plan by the TV industry.

By introducing the American viewing public to the homosexual lifestyle via a man who was not really a homosexual, the viewers could laugh at his antics and stereotypical behavior without having an adverse reaction to the idea of homosexuality. Since he was not really a homosexual, we knew it was all an act. Thus we did not need to accept a homosexual lifestyle to be a fan of Jack and of Three’s Company in general.

But another TV series of the time had three recurring characters who were actual homosexuals, but they were portrayed in such a light-hearted way that their homosexuality was more of a joke than a serious lifestyle. The TV series was Barney Miller, which aired from January 23, 1975, to May 20, 1982. The first homosexual was Officer Zatelli (Dino Natali). To be honest, I really do not remember this character, but Wikipedia describes him as, “A gay officer. Particularly loathed by the homophobic Lt. Scanlon, who desperately wants to find a reason to fire him; after he was outed by a careless remark by Wojo, he was promoted to a position as Administrative Assistant at Police Headquarters.” Note that the term “homophobic” is anachronistic, as such a term would not have been used at that time. But Wikipedia further says, “Officer Zatelli's coming out, initially to Captain Miller but eventually to the entire squad, was the first gay-themed story arc on American television.”

But who I remember on Barney Miller was the gay couple of Marty Morrison (Jack DeLeon) and Darryl Driscoll (Ray Stewart). Marty was a stereotypical gay, always wearing rainbow clothing and acting in an effeminate manner. He was often brought in as a suspect, but never convicted of anything. But Wikipedia describes Darryl as, “Marty’s somewhat more sensible and grounded lover, who lends Marty moral support during his visits to the precinct.” Thus Darryl was anything but a stereotypical gay.

The contrast between these two gay men could not be more pronounced, and their appearances were always very lighted-hearted and humorous, with Darryl always trying to tone down his partner’s stereotypical behavior. I can even remember him saying to Marty, “Stop perpetrating stereotypes!” But they were never shown kissing or displaying any more overt sexuality. Thus viewers could laugh at their behavior without really laughing at homosexuality per se. And their recurring appearances provided another non-offensive introduction of the American public to homosexuality.

Interestingly, Wikipedia states about these three character, “Series creator Danny Arnold worked closely with the National Gay Task Force in developing the characters of Darryl and Marty. … and Arnold again worked with the NGTF to develop it [the arc about Officer Zatelli's coming out].” Thus these characters were not flippantly portrayed, but a gay-advocacy group was involved in their portrayals.

According to Wikipedia, there were a few other homosexual characters on TV during this time period, but they were all on British or Australian TV or were on short-lived American series.

All about secret cults that promote LGBT and rape children:
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html

Nigerians must learn from the example of America how this pedophile agenda can sneak up on its society. First they always use these innocent characters that are entertaining but nothing is funny about child rape, especially using it as a weapon of war against Africa for the last 500 years.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qevtlles70Q
https://theriseofsodom..com/2016/04/devil-worship-witchcraft-and-sodomy.html
Re: Bobrisky And Toyin Abraham Pictured On Set Together by OyinO: 8:06am On Dec 10, 2017
Repulsive, Repugnant, Rubbish that makes any sane mind wanna throw Up. Yack!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos / "Never Drinking Again" - Chioma, Davido's Girlfriend, Says, Slays In Swimsuit / Apostle Chibuzor Makes Offer To Two Ladies Fighting Over Kenneth Aguba

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.