Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,540 members, 7,827,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' (30797 Views)

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Balkan(m): 12:56am On Dec 09, 2017
That is why they keep saying Nigeria is a zoo. And actually its worse than a zoo seeing all the comments coming out of these people on this thead. Imagine! There is no justification for the officer to raise hand and beat up a civilian, man or woman. He messed up his case by beating her up.

He does not have any power to do so. Nobody respects men on uniform in Nigeria. Thats why people fear VIO more than the military and police with guns. VIO officer will not collect one million Naira from you in Lagos State if they catch you on any offence. People fear them and always avoid them.

Go to the UK, police dont carry arms but people respect them. Its a big shame to all of you that justified the beting of this lady. The woman would have been in a very big trouble if the officer did not beat her up.

What the lady did, l condemn in its totality, but that officer deserves to be sacked and jailed for giving the commission a very bad name.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by davillian(m): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:
I hate to admit it but this is true.

When I watched the video, it was the first thing I spotted.

She hit the dude first.

Now legally, he has a right to defend himself - Bleep the "he's a man" thingy. What if he dies? Women have murdered many men these past 3 months.

But he should have kept his cool since he is a uniformed man and avoided her.

Women also have a way of making men do things they don't intend doing.

If the guy wanted to defend himself he should have thrown punches not slaps.
He is way stronger than the woman and he doesn't need to hit her to prove that.
Women can be annoying sometimes but it's only normal for a weaker being to always launch the 1st attack.
We men need self control.
If I slap any woman she would pass out and might use that route to see God.
We should learn how to tolerate women.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by davillian(m): 1:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Man and woman are not on the same class.
A man is stronger than a woman in most cases.
A uniform man should have discipline and self control.
If this road safety guy had an AK 47 he would have shot the woman and everybody in the car.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Faithscharms2(f): 1:09am On Dec 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
First SARS now FRSC, Just what is going on in this damn zoo?

Just look at the FRSC symbol , An Eagle at the top and an Owl tangled in a triangular signpost, what on earth does that symbol even mean!!!

You have an eye for detail and it's nice..I never really noticed how stupid the symbol is until now lol..I real do wonder what it means an Eagle on a triangle with an owl underneath..smh
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by chinjo(m): 1:11am On Dec 09, 2017
Eyeah poor boy. you are now to face a disciplinary committee which is just a formality. He will be used as a sacrificial lamb. Lessons: No matter how a woman provoke you, try not to react physically cos woman will always play the victims.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chidonc(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2017
videkon:
Women now be hiding under weaker sexs, doing big things
practically bro, I once had a problem with a female coursemate over some Flemzy issue, two hours later, I was surprised she went to department crying her eyes out that I threatened to beat her, slap, even kill her, when I was called, I just looked at the lecturer and told him to go ask the class how everything started and if I had even threatened her.that was when it dawned on the lecturer the lady was at fault and playing victim.shamefully she apologized.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by stuffs4me(m): 3:26am On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:

She hit the dude first.

Now legally, he has a right to defend himself - Bleep the "he's a man" thingy. What if he dies? Women have murdered many men these past 3 months.

A woman attacked a man with a hard sole shoe and you expect the man to keep his cool? Well for your information, the man has a right to self defence because she could have killed him.

Feminists have not yet taken away a man's fundamental right to life you know.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by SirLakes: 3:36am On Dec 09, 2017
ojmetrix:
#endfrcs

deco22:
We will end it when you learn how to spell FRSC
Savage grin

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by stuffs4me(m): 3:38am On Dec 09, 2017
sophoccles:
Ok she attacked him first so he has the right to beat her up, shebi?

Stories like this make me ashamed to be a Nigerian! We all know he likely as not gave her a fright by stepping in front of her moving vehicle. So if frsc personnel had been equipped with firearms already, he would have shot her dead on the spot. . .

You are a disgrace to the human race. The FRSC officer is a human being with his full right to defend himself. A woman attacked a man with a hard sole shoe and the man should fold his arms and watch her kill him?

The problem with you woman wrappers is that you are too dumb to realise that there is something called fundamental human rights.

Try and attack a police officer in the USA and see if he would not gun you down.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by cardoctor(m): 5:02am On Dec 09, 2017
Really?
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by teebell999(m): 5:14am On Dec 09, 2017
rockcitie:
So are they trying to justify their actions?

Question!!!
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 5:15am On Dec 09, 2017
Mrchippychappy:
First SARS now FRSC, Just what is going on in this damn zoo?

Just look at the FRSC symbol , An Eagle at the top and an Owl tangled in a triangular signpost, what on earth does that symbol even mean!!!

Juju ! cheesy grin
Nigeria my country...
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by LEXYCOM: 5:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Some women na trouble maker... .... #end women undecided

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by iamjavadem(m): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2017
Laple0541:
FRSC is now more corrupt in Nigeria than the police, you don't need a driver licence, seat belt, fire extinguisher or whatsoever before you drive on Nigerian roads this days, all you need is #200 notes at every FRSC check point, they don't mind chasing a car from Lagos to Lokoja because of #200, MAD PEOPLE.
You obviously don’t drive or own a car, FRSC can’t collect 200 from you, start from 2,000.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by lagosrd: 5:55am On Dec 09, 2017
FRSC has suddenly become a worse organisation than the police. A police officer will not brat up a woman like that even in the face of worse provocation. They will rather take her to the station and lock her up. I wonder why people here are so funny to quickly accuse the lady based on the report the corrupt organization is published. The video going around never showed the woman hitting the officer first. The organisation is simply giving a direct go ahead for people to unleash terror against them. Drunkenly corrupt set of unrepentant wasteful addition to Nigerian civil service.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by lagosrd: 6:01am On Dec 09, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a disgrace to the human race. The FRSC officer is a human being with his full right to defend himself. A woman attacked a man with a hard sole shoe and the man should fold his arms and watch her kill him?

The problem with you woman wrappers is that you are too dumb to realise that there is something called fundamental human rights.

Try and attack a police officer in the USA and see if he would not gun you down.

Be guided and stop defending what is bad. If the FRSC is human being nko, is police nor a human being, what of VIO are they not human beings, why don't they beat women like that everytime or don't they get insulted on a daily basis, your excuse to beat a woman like that will not flow, ok between us, what if that woman is our friend's mum, will you be happy not to talk of being our own mum. See their actions is a recipe for disaster looming and it will befall them soon. Beat my mum and you're gone. I can promise you that if nothing in this world. It will just surprise you it's the easiest way to meet GOD.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 6:02am On Dec 09, 2017
hexy40:

Motto: be the First to insult, be the first to attack, be the first to cry.
Am a feminist, i belive equal rights and treatment for males and females, if a female attacks u , u will be a sexist not to treat her as u will treat a man.

FRSC might be lying sha

Don't mind those idiots. When I just started riding bikes, I was naive. So one day I was passing by them. They stopped me and asked for my helmet. while asking me the question, about 50 passed the same spot wearing not helmets. They asked me to go and pay 6k in skye bank. I paid the money and went to their office to retrieve the bike. Their boss refused to attend to me. A junior officer told me point-blank that if I still need the bike, I should add extra money to the payment slip because the money paid goes to the govt. I told the oga that I had just 1k left on me. They colleted it and gave me the bike immediately.

They will all rot in hell.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by francizy(m): 6:02am On Dec 09, 2017
GeeString:

She hit the dude first.

Please where's the link to the video?
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by greatbuc(m): 6:09am On Dec 09, 2017
They should be able to arrest anyone who assaults them. These are the potential hit and run drivers who kill and give testimony in church of how God saved them.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by blackbliz: 6:19am On Dec 09, 2017
aikfrank:
Its impossible for the officer to just start hitting that Woman, am sure she started it with a fight.
and you will be happy if someone beat ur wife like that let use common sense wen we talk on social media
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 6:29am On Dec 09, 2017
The woman may have attacked him first but from the way he was beating her, that wasn't "self defence".. That was just manhandling. Learn to exercise restraint. That's what you are trained to do.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by efemena5050(m): 6:37am On Dec 09, 2017
phadriz:
Those critizing the lady has never witness the lie of FRSC before. My wife has had this same issue with a corp (Bakare) in Toll gate Sango in November 2015 when they accuse her of not using seat belt while the belt was ON since we left our house in Gbagada. When they discovered she used the belt they said she put it on after seeing them. When I discovered they attempt to book me I fought them in their compound in order to ensure I committed a crime for what they want to book me for. They seize my license which I collected after making the payment two weeks after.
The lady did that out of frustration, for the corp to beat her shows he is irresponsible. Looking at the video you will see that others are trying to persuade her.
Never believe a FRSC staff, they 95% rogue
Na this type go tell him wife keep quite for house instead she go talk,sit down she stand up,wake up she go sleep, darling come to bed the woman go sleep for parlour,honey where is my food please check the garage.And at the end him no go do anything rather him go form gentleman and condone the various excesses of the woman then later go report for him friends and him father about the woman's intolerable attitudes but on the contrary when the woman appear instead of talking loudly he start whispering.....i know ur type feminist.....woman wrapper.....
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Caseless: 6:39am On Dec 09, 2017
aikfrank:
Its impossible for the officer to just start hitting that Woman, am sure she started it with a fight.
I doubted the story too, cos road safety guys are not violent. They don't still from accident scene like police do.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by misterh(m): 6:39am On Dec 09, 2017
rockcitie:
So are they trying to justify their actions?
Did you even read the post? The concerned officers will face an investigative panel.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 6:51am On Dec 09, 2017
I am shocked that people even support this, I don't even know another word to qualify the shame I feel that frsc could come up with this kind of lame excuse knowing fully well that Nigerians like the many that have commented on this thread have myopic reasoning and have known violence all their life, SMH
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by misterh(m): 6:56am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

If the guy wanted to defend himself he should have thrown punches not slaps.
He is way stronger than the woman and he doesn't need to hit her to prove that.
Women can be annoying sometimes but it's only normal for a weaker being to always launch the 1st attack.
We men need self control.
If I slap any woman she would pass out and might use that route to see God.
We should learn how to tolerate women.
Not trying to justify the officer but why should it be men that need self control? Secondly, if the woman knew that the man is stronger than her, I think it was foolish for her to have attacked him first.

The officer should have exercised restraint though.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Rajosh(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Where are all the hypocritical feminists that clamour for equal treatments. if and only if what FRSC is saying is true, then the man has the right to self-defense. This is why it's good to listen to all sides of a story before judgement. Weaker sex my foot.

FRSC may be lying sha.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by deebrain(m): 6:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Women will be forming victims.

You need to see how women handle cars. And when shiii happens, they switch to victim mode.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by misterh(m): 7:00am On Dec 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am shocked that people even support this, I don't even know another word to qualify the shame I feel that frsc could come up with this kind of lame excuse knowing fully well that Nigerians like the many that have commented on this thread have myopic reasoning and have known violence all their life, SMH
Madam, FRSC isn't justifying it; they're just laying the facts on the ground. The affected officers will face a disciplinary panel.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Obec70(m): 7:07am On Dec 09, 2017
The photo of FRSC members dozing off after drinking that went viral didn't they see it , who first started it? Bunch of unorganised institution! Road safety while our roads remains a death trap & fashola has the guts to say that Nigerian roads are not bad!
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 7:17am On Dec 09, 2017
misterh:
Madam, FRSC isn't justifying it; they're just laying the facts on the ground. The affected officers will face a disciplinary panel.
I don't even know why people are twisting it to a gender thing, it's just absurd and annoying,anyway the country is so messed up that what is not obtainable in saner climes is normal here, I hope when it is a man tomorrow people won't easily forget the rubbish they spewed on this matter
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by lekan3531(m): 7:29am On Dec 09, 2017
OP pls get your facts right before jumping into conclusion. The lady in question (in red top) is a staff of FRSC. In fact, she is the Sector Legal Officer of FRSC Adamawa. She was flagged down by officers of FRSC while travelling along Jalingo-Wukari road with her mother. Instead of identifying herself as one of them and appreciating the work the boys were doing on a sunny afternoon, she came down and started heaping insults on them as to why they should stop her. In the process of the argument, she slapped one of them and that was how the problem started. She will definitely be sanctioned for unruly behaviour and inciting violence while the officer concerned will be sanctioned for incivility to members of the public. You can even see her mother slapping an officer. She is a disgrace to FRSC and the legal profession.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.