Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:17 AM

FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' (30798 Views)

Single Dad Commits Suicide After Being Tricked Into Sending £500 To Woman (Pix) / Woman Attacked While Jogging On The Lekki-Ikoyi Link Bridge (Graphic Photos) / Woman Attacked By Armed Robbers In Abuja As Bullet Fired Brushed Her Arm. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by skyisthelimit(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Yes the woman was wrong but if all men reacted same way to women issues,we will record so many obituary statistics. Attacked him first and so?The man is a uniformed man,by training and discipline he should know how to exercise his right of self defence and probably even still get the lady arrested no matter how violent she thinks she is(so if he was a cop he can't arrest a violent lady robber/killer?) . Use his combat style training to demobilse and handcuff her. She is not armed,her shoe?..hold her hand and fling it away while you leave the scene. He removed his belt to flog the woman, that was not self defence but cowardice, no proportionality. What sane man exchanges punches with a woman in public? Growing up as guys/ men,we only praise you as brave when you beat a fellow man and not when you 'chance' a female not forgetting some females can be physically stronger. The society protects women and children the more. This is not about feminism, if you beat a woman like a man for every time she provokes or attacks you,you will kill her,he is lucky she did not pass out knowing fully well he is naturally stronger. The officer should have left that scene and allow his colleagues to take over the case no matter the provocation. The mother even joined her,you see? ..just picture them fighting the man, it's wrong yes but the man should not stand to fight them,use your discretion as a uniformed man. If a man flogs his wife at home, it is seriously condemned let alone removing your belt to flog another woman and more so publicly is very degrading, haba.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by davillian(m): 7:37am On Dec 09, 2017
misterh:
Not trying to justify the officer but why should it be men that need self control? Secondly, if the woman knew that the man is stronger than her, I think it was foolish for her to have attacked him first.

The officer should have exercised restraint though.
We need the self control bro,bcous we can kill them.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by miraclejoy: 7:56am On Dec 09, 2017
Who video the fight.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Manspeaks(m): 8:03am On Dec 09, 2017
aikfrank:
Its impossible for the officer to just start hitting that Woman, am sure she started it with a fight.

There's already a position taken by the FRSC, go back and read again. They have narrated the whole issue and rope it around the women but want investigation conducted.What a country!
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by emperormossad(m): 8:06am On Dec 09, 2017
No amount of temperamental training will prevent you from defending yourself when you're assaulted...especially by women.
Inasmuch as I'm not in support of what the frsc official did, I still insist that if a woman decides to hide under the guise of 'weaker sex' to display a high level of foolishness, she should be kept in her place.
How many men are being murdered because they refuse to defend themselves from raving mad women? Mad women!
People who assault you when and how they feel like and expect the society to expect you to be mute. Any lady who thinks she can run her mouth or mess up because she's a woman, she should be disciplined. You're a human first of all before being a man/woman. So common sense should not elude you because of your gender.

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by seunakin231(m): 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Rubbish, stupid PR move, if She hit the officer first, then Charge for assault, not hitting her back, lazy man, if na agbero now, He no go fit raise a finger, na then them go remember to write paper...

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by emmylight4u: 8:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Women hiding under weaker ... and doing bad things... They guy should have gone to hide remove his uniform first before retaliating... But why wount he fight back or do u want the woman to stab him to death as usual?
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by HtwoOw: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Wrong assumption

Anybody could have started the scuffle , eitherway , the officer's reaction does not justify anything

If the woman's husband likes trouble , he would sue for assault.

I watched the video and all i saw was a man hitting a woman

aikfrank:
Its impossible for the officer to just start hitting that Woman, am sure she started it with a fight.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by buchilino(m): 8:27am On Dec 09, 2017
biggy26:
Shameful statement...if it was John Cena that attacked u first, would u have beaten him?

FIRST, JOHN CENA ISN'T CRAZY AS DAT WOMAN. SECOND, FROM UR STATEMENT IT'S OBVIOUS U DON'T HAVE A CAR, COS IF U DID, U WOULDN'T SUPPORT D WOMAN'S ACTIONS. FINALLY, AS AN OFFICER, I WOULD WISHED HE CONTROLLED HIS EMOTIONS COS WE DON'T NO IF D WOMAN IN QUESTION IS MENTALLY SOUND. BUT STILL I DON'T WANT TO BLAME D OFFICER COS DEY SAY EXPERIENCE IS D BEST TEACHER. IF YOU WERE IN D OFFICER'S SHOES DO YOU THINK, U WOULD HAD HANDLED D SITUATION BETA.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:38am On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

And since the woman attacked first so the Officer had to use his belt to flog the daylight out of her abi grin

Thank your stars it's not my wife or my sister or my mum, cos if it were ehnn..... They will paste your family obituary posters just the way they pasted Buhari's poster in 2015, and they will also share your obituary as handbills and flyers like they do during Church crusades4 angry
nigga u ain't gon do shit quit chest beating bitch physically assaulted the man he bleeped her up simple!! if your sisters wife or whatever Bleep with me I beat em black and blue and still unleash SARS on you if you Bleep up nigga again you ain't gon do shit

1 Like

Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:43am On Dec 09, 2017
sophoccles:
Ok she attacked him first so he has the right to beat her up, shebi?

Stories like this make me ashamed to be a Nigerian! We all know he likely as not gave her a fright by stepping in front of her moving vehicle. So if frsc personnel had been equipped with firearms already, he would have shot her dead on the spot. . .
so because she is a woman he should fold his arms and watch her beat him?? u drink fuel?? so she is right to beat a uniformed man cause sey she be woman?? she get luck sey no be SARS nonsense I wish a this type of ladies can enter my trap God knows the minute you physically assault me first your a gunner
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by dieBYfire: 8:46am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
nigga u ain't gon do shit quit chest beating bitch physically assaulted the man he bleeped her up simple!! if your sisters wife or whatever Bleep with me I beat em black and blue and still unleash SARS on you if you Bleep up nigga again you ain't gon do shit

Funny enough your type are so easy to handle, try it and am gonna render you physically challenged for life! Or do you think is by mere talking? Your type won't even dare talk when people like us are reacting ! U just sit with your Mango head and type shit ! Just try it First.....and watch how ur obituary will be posted. Dondi undecided
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:46am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

It doesn't matter who started it.
A man is not suppose to hit a woman for any reason.
I can't imagine myself hitting a woman because I'm 100% sure she would either die or wake up in the hospital.
Our men needs to learn how to control themselves especially when they are dealing with a woman.
your a big fool one of those giving this ladies liver to do any how
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:47am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

It doesn't matter who started it.
A man is not suppose to hit a woman for any reason.
I can't imagine myself hitting a woman because I'm 100% sure she would either die or wake up in the hospital.
Our men needs to learn how to control themselves especially when they are dealing with a woman.
your a big fool one of those giving this ladies liver to do any how..can you imagine even he your being assaulted
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 8:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
so because she is a woman he should fold his arms and watch her beat him?? u drink fuel?? so she is right to beat a uniformed man cause sey she be woman?? she get luck sey no be SARS nonsense I wish a this type of ladies can enter my trap God knows the minute you physically assault me first your a gunner

Your papa drink fuel
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:53am On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Funny enough your type are so easy to handle, try it and am gonna render you physically challenged for life! Or do you think is by mere talking? Your type won't even dare talk when people like us are reacting ! U just sit with your Mango head and type shit ! Just try it First.....and watch how ur obituary will be posted. Dondi undecided
mumu stupid key board Brook lysner nigga I said STFU u ain't gon do shit !! no advice the women in your life oo leave them to harassing guys one day they will meet a guy like me and I will beat them to pulp beat you wey dey form "bovi the defender" still use SARS Bleep you up....see who dey form defender...oga your anger no fit boil cockroach
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2017
stuffs4me:

You are a disgrace to the human race. The FRSC officer is a human being with his full right to defend himself. A woman attacked a man with a hard sole shoe and the man should fold his arms and watch her kill him?

The problem with you woman wrappers is that you are too dumb to realise that there is something called fundamental human rights.

Try and attack a police officer in the USA and see if he would not gun you down.

Your entire generation is a disgrace for polluting the human gene-pool with an aggressive cretïn like yourself.

As old as you are you still lack critical thinking skills. Police officers in the USA don't go about hunting for bribes by jumping in front of moving vehicles.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:56am On Dec 09, 2017
lagosrd:

Be guided and stop defending what is bad. If the FRSC is human being nko, is police nor a human being, what of VIO are they not human beings, why don't they beat women like that everytime or don't they get insulted on a daily basis, your excuse to beat a woman like that will not flow, ok between us, what if that woman is our friend's mum, will you be happy not to talk of being our own mum. See their actions is a recipe for disaster looming and it will befall them soon. Beat my mum and you're gone. I can promise you that if nothing in this world. It will just surprise you it's the easiest way to meet GOD.
and yet another pussy nigga chest beating...make your mama harass person like me the way I will beat her eh you sef go enta coma join
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2017
frenzyduchess:
I am shocked that people even support this, I don't even know another word to qualify the shame I feel that frsc could come up with this kind of lame excuse knowing fully well that Nigerians like the many that have commented on this thread have myopic reasoning and have known violence all their life, SMH
so as the woman physically abused him uniform aside what should he have done??
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by davillian(m): 8:59am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
your a big fool one of those giving this ladies liver to do any how..can you imagine even he your being assaulted
Was there any point for the insult? Before making your point?

People like you will end up killing their wife.
Hungry angry mofo you are a bigger fool.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 9:02am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

Was there any point for the insult? Before making your point?

People like you will end up killing their wife.
Hungry angry mofo you are a bigger fool.
you are again the biggest of stupid fools idiat..I can't be foolish enough to marry a lady who will physically abuse me...fools like will get your ass kicked by a lady and you will still play nice guy only to be laughed at by the same society cvnt!!
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Springforth: 9:03am On Dec 09, 2017
i swear we suppose start #EndFRSC. Sometimes the bribe they ask you to pay on the spot can make you do the unthinkable.He got what he deserved.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
sophoccles:

Your papa drink fuel
idiot mumu ode playing nice guy to Land some nairaland pussy ..onye iberibe
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by davillian(m): 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
your a big fool one of those giving this ladies liver to do any how
If you want to show your strength go face a man.
I don't blame you, I blame your father who is the big fool that you learnt your foolishness from.
Now get lost
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 9:07am On Dec 09, 2017
davillian:

If you want to show your strength go face a man.
I don't blame you, I blame your father who is the big fool that you learnt your foolishness from.
Now get lost
bastard your own be say u no even get papa becos from the way you type I see no father figure your a product of strong lesbianism if my fellow man physically assault me na die be that and if a lady physically assault me na still die be that I don't tolerate abuse
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by overdoseme: 9:09am On Dec 09, 2017
There are other ways of handling issues like that, well this is naija anything goes.
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by dieBYfire: 9:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
mumu stupid key board Brook lysner nigga I said STFU u ain't gon do shit !! no advice the women in your life oo leave them to harassing guys one day they will meet a guy like me and I will beat them to pulp beat you wey dey form "bovi the defender" still use SARS Bleep you up....see who dey form defender...oga your anger no fit boil cockroach

Idiot Get lost from my mentions,if you wanna quote someone that look for a fool who is at par with your stupidity! undecided

To fvck u up is relatively easy , so get the hell out of my mentions so reasonable people can view them,u miserable bed wetting- good for-nothing- hiv positive baboon! grin
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 9:22am On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Idiot Get lost from my mentions,if you wanna quote someone that look for a fool who is at par with your stupidity! undecided

To fvck u up is relatively easy , so get the hell out of my mentions so reasonable people can view them,u miserable bed wetting- good for-nothing- hiv positive baboon! grin
fool again shut up I will mention you if I like and you ain't gon do poo ...glorified big fool feeling funky is like your father is still a bed wetter ?? ooops I forgot monkeys like you are usually products of strong masturbation...fvck me up easy?? dude go and masturbate grin
dieBYfire:

fool again shut up I will mention you if I like and you ain't gon do poo ...glorified big fool feeling funky is like your father is still a bed wetter ?? ooops I forgot monkeys like you are usually products of strong masturbation...fvck me up easy?? dude go and masturbate
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by dieBYfire: 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Chukapage:
fool again shut up I will mention you if I like and you ain't gon do poo ...glorified big fool feeling funky is like your father is still a bed wetter ?? ooops I forgot monkeys like you are usually products of strong masturbation...fvck me up easy?? dude go and masturbate

Sorry i Didnt Know it will pain you this much grin
I would have use a softer approach like... Go AND DIE cry, but unfortunately I can see that your maggot infested brain is giving you early morning FEVER, well you can keep mentioning me if it's gonna cure your HIV status , I promise to read them when I return from work, ok! grin
Now send me your height , weight , favorite color and favorite wood design, You have just earned your self a brand new coffin in 2018! PIG
Re: FRSC Reacts To Woman Beating Video, "The Woman Attacked Officer First' by Chukapage(m): 9:36am On Dec 09, 2017
dieBYfire:

Sorry i Didnt Know it will pain you this much grin
I would have use a softer approach like... Go AND DIE cry, but unfortunately I can see that your maggot infested brain is giving you early morning FEVER, well you can keep mentioning me if it's gonna cure your HIV status , I promise to read them when I return from work, ok! grin
Now send me your height , weight , favorite color and favorite wood design, You have just earned your self a brand new coffin in 2018! PIG
dude stop deceiving yourself with emojis you are prolly going to die this year so don't bother waiting for 2018 cos by 18th of this month dude you will have an obituary so organize yourself and go rot in hell ....dumb poverty stricken cvnt going to "work" bleeped up apprentice..prepare for your death don't bother giving me your height or any stuff cos diseased masturbator like you won't be buried with a coffin ..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Man Who Enslaved & Tortured His Son In Enugu Arrested By Police (Photos) / Benue Pastor Accused Of Stealing Phone, Almost Lynched (Graphic Pix, Video) / Houses And Shops Burnt In Nnung Oku Ekanem, Awa In Akwa Ibom. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 91
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.