Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,846 members, 7,817,506 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:29 PM

2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku (1362 Views)

Why Mohammed Abubakar Will Dump Buhari For Atiku In 2019 – Nasiru Darazo / Garba Shehu To Dump Buhari Soon – Fayose / Why Buhari Should Not Contest In 2019 - Arewa Youths (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Beress(m): 7:12pm On Dec 08, 2017
The Arewa Youth for Peace and Security, yesterday, described the various groups endorsing President Muhammadu Buhari for 2019 Presidency as, “sycophants.”
The youth said the decision to endorse Buhari for a second term was anti-democratic, which should be dismissed by all well-meaning Nigerians.

Speaking with newsmen in Abuja, the group’s Director for Publicity, Salihu Dantata Mahmoud urged Buhari to provide a level playing field by ensuring that the All Progressives Congress (APC), conducts a primary election.
Dismissing the call for the endorsement of Buhari in 2019, Mahmoud said such action “doesn’t make democracy to strive.”
According to Mahmoud, “Democracy gives room for a level playing ground, we don’t succumb to endorsement. We think endorsement is anti-democracy. You provide a level playing ground that is why in every political party, there is room for primaries where you allow even the list candidate to participate.

“Recently, I got to know that some groups have been endorsing Baba Buhari; it is too early. This is the same mistake we made in the past administrations that brought us to where we are today.
“Just like Tinubu said recently that the Buhari he knows will not succumb to the tactics of endorsement, I think it is a game by sycophants, who are out for gains or to get some form of compensation.
“My fervent advice to Buhari is to allow primaries to hold in the APC, endorsement doesn’t make democracy to strive. Mind you, we are in third world democracy which is still nascent, which only got stable in 1999 when Obasanjo took over.

“We should not abuse it; we saw what happened in Zimbabwe where President Mugabe that had history of fighting for the independence of the country in 1980 was shown the way out by his boys in the Military, though they slapped him with one hand and made him laugh with another hand by giving him immunity from prosecution.
“In Arewa Youths for Peace and Security, we don’t give room for endorsement, we are realist. We present the record the way they are and we believe that Buhari should not succumb to the antics of some sycophants.

“We go with the position of Tinubu that there should be primaries for all party members. In our own opinion, we are not disposed to the antics of endorsement.”
Meanwhile, the Arewa Youths for Peace and Security has dismissed insinuations in some quarters that former Vice President, Atiku Abubakar is a “political prostitute” for his defections between the two major political parties in the country, Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), and the All Progressives Congress (APC).

The youth said the former vice president was only exercising his fundamental human right as a Nigerian by moving between both parties.
Director for Publicity of the body, Salihu Dantata Mahmoud told newsmen that Abubakar felt he could achieve his political ambition in the PDP, the reason for his decision to dump the ruling party for his former party.
Mahmoud said the Waziri of Adamawa reserves the right to do “whatever possible, provided it’s not criminal” to attain his political ambition.

He said, “Everybody cannot be an Abraham Lincoln that would achieve both failure and success by becoming the president of the United States in one party.
“Mind you, this is Nigeria and Atiku is a Nigerian with blood running in his body. See people calling him political prostitute but I hold him in high esteem not because he was a former vice president but because he is an elder statesman of reputation.
“The fact remains that the success of this present administration can be attributed partly to the contribution of Atiku from when they lost primaries in Lagos and all came together to ensure that that APC became victorious at the 2015 elections.
“Whatever opinion anybody has against Atiku is the person just expressing their fundamental human right as Nigerian, it’s allowed.

“As a politician, you can decide that you want to belong to a party today or party tomorrow provided it would serve your interest. Atiku wants to be president and he has seen that by the present arrangement in the APC, if he remains there, he would be suppressed.
“Look at the APC setup, there are problems everywhere from local to National and is no long comfortable and that is why he chose to defect. Forget about his past antecedents, it is allowed, especially in the polity of Nigeria, I think he has seen what he wants in PDP that is why he decamped”.
“By my experience in politics, it is allowed that if your interest is not protected in the party you are today, you can decamp but what critics also need to know is that there is no straight forward language in politics. Integrity they talk about only works when you win election but during the process that make you clinch and win election, you do whatever possible, provided it’s not criminal.

“I think Atiku is entitled to his fundamental human right as a Nigerian to decamp to any party any day and time, he has observed succour in PDP and that is why he rejoined. For me as a Nigerian youth, I have a lot of respect for him and would never call him a political prostitute, sometime it’s allowed in the polity.”
On the chances of the former Vice President emerging as PDP flag bearer in 2019, Mahmoud said, “When Buhari emerged, it was not written in the books, you cannot compare Atiku to the likes of Fayose.

“Both Makarfi and Fayose cannot withstand the force of Atiku, he was the former Vice President of Nigeria, he became a governor-elect in 1999 before he was picked as Vice President and he spent eight years in that position, people like Makarfi and Fayose were governors under him, you can’t compare them.
“Makarfi and Fayose are only popular and have the majority in their states, as for Atiku he is a national figure. Nigerian electorates follow candidates and not party, in 2019, we can unveil another black horse like we did with Buhari, nobody knew he was going to make it.”

http://www.thetidenewsonline.com/2017/12/08/2019-arewa-youth-dump-buhari-back-atiku/

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Beress(m): 7:13pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku gradually gaining momentum in the zones the dullard has been banking on!

Dele Momodu - SW

Arewa Youths - North

And still counting!

Meanwhile those from the bloc vote zone (SE/SS) never talk oh cheesy cheesy

17 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by LudaChriz(m): 7:17pm On Dec 08, 2017
Waziri Adamawa is the next President of Nigeria!

Lalasticlala

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2017
Beress:
Atiku gradually gaining momentum in the zones the dullard has been banking on!

Dele Momodu - SW

Arewa Youths - North

And still counting!

Meanwhile those from the bloc vote zone (SE/SS) never talk oh cheesy cheesy

grin grin

N5 per post crew will soon come and chant that Atiku is IPOB candidate cheesy cheesy

12 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by LudaChriz(m): 7:25pm On Dec 08, 2017
God bless Alhaji Atiku Abubakar!

God bless Waziri Adamawa!!

God bless the people's President come 2019!!!

15 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Omexonomy: 7:32pm On Dec 08, 2017
Let us settle the matter If you want buhari to continue click like If you want atiku to rule nigeria share

1 Like 8 Shares

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Booby88(m): 7:34pm On Dec 08, 2017
My husband (Buhari) is on his own as far as his 2019 ambition is concerned - Aisha Buhari (2017)!

Case closed!

Atikulation on the move!!!

9 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 7:38pm On Dec 08, 2017
grin cheesy smiley cheesy grin wink angry directionless yoot from potopoto republic. We greet uma.When PDP do ATIKU strong thing,just dnt kill unaselves

1 Like

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by musa234(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku will be far a better choice than baba..

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Jombojombo(m): 7:39pm On Dec 08, 2017
Buhari is too dull to lead even animals, talk more of human beings

Nigeria need a digital President, not an analog

Atiku is smart!!!

4 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by python1: 7:42pm On Dec 08, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
grin cheesy smiley cheesy grin wink angry directionless yoot from potopoto republic. We greet uma.When PDP do ATIKU strong thing,just dnt kill unaselves
You get time sef. Allow them with their macabre dance, some pained rats won't even allow my mention to rest. Ask them how the youths dumb Buhari in the report now, they start acting their names.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by PeterObi2019(m): 7:44pm On Dec 08, 2017
God bless Alhaji Atiku

I can see some pay per post crew above

5 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by ipobarecriminals: 7:45pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

You get time sef. Allow them with their macabre dance, some pained rats won't even allow my mention to rest
i knw somebody wey dey sell good RATS trap

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by python1: 7:47pm On Dec 08, 2017
All these pained souls jumping in and out of my mention anyhow, for your information, I don't have pain killers.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Beress(m): 7:48pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

You get time sef. Allow them with their macabre dance, some pained rats won't even allow my mention to rest. Ask them how the youths dumb Buhari in the report now, they start acting their names.

Lol... I wonder who is more pained here... Una pay per post job go soon end tongue

3 Likes

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by uwa1(m): 7:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
All this youth self....
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by python1: 7:50pm On Dec 08, 2017
Beress:

I wonder who is more pained here... Una pay per post job go soon end
I don hear. But why are you pained? Is it your ending? Keep painting the forum with your personal chats. But is it that you can't simply make your comment without tagging others? Have you ever seen any tagging in my post? I don't do it because I don't give a sh1t. But obviously, my post gives you serious pain and that is why you must drag me to see your own. But fyi, I still don't give a damn.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Oluwabusobomi(f): 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lalasticlala I'm asking you out on this thread wink
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Atiku2019: 7:51pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atiku My President

1 Like

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Alariiwo: 7:52pm On Dec 08, 2017
Ipob youths and lies.. only God can deliver you people.

Just wake up one morning and cook up so much lies to feel happy. smh
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by GameGod(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2017
PeterObi2019 Jombojombo Oluwabusobomi and Beress, one person with different moniker yeemu.

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by id911(m): 8:01pm On Dec 08, 2017
Atikulating the Atikulate
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by python1: 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
Alariiwo:
Ipob youths and lies.. only God can deliver you people.

Just wake up one morning and cook up so much lies to feel happy. smh
The annoying thing is that they won't make their posts and move on, they keep tagging others up and down.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Beress(m): 8:04pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

I don hear. But why are you pained? Is it your ending? Keep painting the forum with your personal chats. But is it that you can't simply make your comment without tagging others? Have you ever seen any tagging in my post? I don't do it because I don't give a sh1t. But obviously, my post gives you serious pain and that is why you must drag me to see your own. But fyi, I still don't give a damn.

E pain u... Enter lagoon sharply

1 Like

Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by python1: 8:07pm On Dec 08, 2017
Beress:

E pain u... Enter lagoon sharply
Of course, it is annoying getting tagged for no reason, can't you simply survive without those names you tagged? Funny enough, those usernames don't even know of you existence. Personally, I don't even know, so what's my business with your post that you have to tag me? Have I ever dragged you to my comment? Does a tiger need to prove its tigritis before antelopes? Your comment will speak for itself, you don't need to keep tagging everybody displaying your WhatsApp chats.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by 48noble(m): 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
following d money
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by tonyzaks: 8:14pm On Dec 08, 2017
Jombojombo:
[/b]Buhari is too dull to lead even animals, talk more of human beings [b]

Nigeria need a digital President, not an analog

Atiku is smart!!!
and who's leadin u now?
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 08, 2017
Lets package a golden handshake for Buhari
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by mercyp001(f): 9:41pm On Dec 08, 2017
ATIKU the political ICON of our Time. Face of Hope! Atiku2019, no shaking. zombies go and hug wet transformer.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Udmaster(m): 9:43pm On Dec 08, 2017
python1:

The annoying thing is that they won't make their posts and move on, they keep tagging others up and down.
cry cry baby.
Re: 2019: Arewa Youth Dump Buhari, Back Atiku by Protein0: 9:45pm On Dec 08, 2017

(1) (2) (Reply)

2019: Confusion In APC As Kingibe Campaign Posters Flood Abuja, Kaduna / Meet Hon Chugbo Enwezor - The Able Voice Of Onitsha North & South / World Will Pay Dearly If Lake Chad Goes Dry - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.