Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,982 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:18 PM

"When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady (727 Views)

I dont think I will ever love any lady after I become rich and successful. / If I Were President I Would Do The Following / "Whether I Have A House Or Not, If I Date A Landlady, I Become The Owner" - Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 12:32am On Dec 09, 2017
Recently, a Nigerian Facebook user, Ifeoma Vivian Emeka went viral for trying to remove her tattoo with a hot Electric iron.

The Nigerian self acclaimed pastor scraped off her skin with a knife, she posted a photo of it and captioned it;
“Since electric iron could not remove the tattoo I Used knife to cut it off… Just wont stop doing radical things for Jesus I Love Jesus”

The lady who now calls herself a pastor and prophetess is back with another controversial post on Facebook.

She says she’s going to become the first female pastor president In Nigeria and she will abolish Hip Hop songs and Nollywood.

See how she wrote it below:
"I AM GOING TO BE THE FIRST PASTOR PRESIDENT IN NIGERIA.. IT IS MY DESTINY,,,I DONT KNOW HOW IS GOING TO HAPPEN BUT IT WILL HAPPEN. I WILL ABOLISH HIP HOP SONGS AND NOLLYWOOD.. I WILL INTRODUCE GOSPELWOOD FOR GOSPEL MOVIES AND SONGS.. #FACT"

Various reactions trailed her posts including;
• Some people think they know it all. Ifeoma Vivian If I examine you with all you have said and your response to the commitments so far. I will say that you are guilty of all you reply and your posts.

• See your face on your profile you look very fake. Secondly you need more exalt and accurate knowledge of God.

• If you guys should think severing God is any easy thing just give it a try okay all I know is there she has a pure health

•You shud b locked in a psychiatric home for ever. You are gradually losing it. Don’t go n rope ur neck one day o….E no go better for that pastor wey do you this tin.

She went further to say she will abolish social media… She wrote;
"Maybe you all think AM joking.. Until i abolish Social medià às well in Nígeria.. Is affecting The generation even me… we should focus more on bible

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/i-become-first-pastor-president-i-will.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Nobody: 12:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Indeed, for God or your own cause? Abegi
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by ibkkk(f): 12:59am On Dec 09, 2017
grin
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Paulosky1900: 2:06am On Dec 09, 2017
udonminit grin

Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Fweshspice(m): 3:14am On Dec 09, 2017
Then u wont be d first pastor president...mtcheew #oniranu
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by MostBanned: 5:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Onye Ara

1 Like

Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Nobody: 5:44am On Dec 09, 2017
You will die before you cm abolish social media. No pun intended. undecided
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by QueenSekxy(f): 5:47am On Dec 09, 2017
we are waiting undecided
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by AlexCk: 6:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Mtchww

Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
But You Used Social Media To Deliver You Stupid Post why Not Use Mega phone On Your Streets... Ugly Thing! At The End You Still Wouldnt Make The Heaven sef
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Nobody: 8:58am On Dec 09, 2017
I'll be waiting.
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by HeWrites(m): 8:27pm On Dec 09, 2017
Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Earthquake1: 8:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
This one has mental problems.

She should have a psychological evaluation.
Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by Earthquake1: 8:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
If you abolish social media, where will airforce be posting his pictures?

Re: "When I Become The First Pastor President, I Will Abolish Social Media" - Lady by favourmic(m): 8:45pm On Dec 09, 2017
let wait and see

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Couples Break Up / Three S*xual Conversations Engaged Couples Must Have / Anyone With A Sexy Doll For Lease?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.