Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend (3048 Views)

Worst Date; Man Shares 400k Bill With Lady & Her Girlfriend He Went On Date With / Laycon Passionately Kisses Wathoni Hard After The Pepsi Show Down / Silverline Okoro, Nigerian Lesbian And Her Girlfriend Kiss On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by HeWrites(m): 1:03am On Dec 09, 2017
Taking to Instagram to show off her hubby, @Mira_glorianne, had a stern warning for who meet her and get comfortable so quick.

She wrote;
“And m quick to cut a nigga off so don’t get too comfortable..as you can see my Bae is ah boo….my hubby”

See some reactions;
• Mujeeb Bello: God should pls create a special place in hellfire for any gay or lesbian who disagree with God to Bleep in a normal regimental style….cus these guys fit corrupt our unborn kids if we nor find a lasting solution to extinct them all. Shey aunty uncle bobrisky dey hear me so!?

• Comfort John: Continue I don commot my hand for ur Mata… I dunno how somegals will miss a d**k…God wen say man and woman he no wise abi…continue sis beta thunderstorm Cain dy wait for yhu on d last day.

• Omini Pscott Greg Psg: Chai this girl’s village people are shaking their calabash to know whether they are still inside. May God scatter una calabash to set you all free in Jesus name….

• Odoh Chidubem: Anyway my sister that one is ur Business, we Men cannot come and kill ourselves
If You Decide Say Na Pussy u want, if You talk say Na Horse or Tree… ur Pocket

http://www.torimill.com/2017/12/lady-shades-all-nigerian-men-as-she.html

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Dominique

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 1:08am On Dec 09, 2017
Abasha ma ni eleyi keh! shocked

How do i un-see smiley this,please.

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Youngricko: 1:10am On Dec 09, 2017
crazy people everywhere
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Swaggzkid: 1:17am On Dec 09, 2017
She dhey decieve hersef.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by DTalented(m): 1:20am On Dec 09, 2017
I wonder where bitcoin is running to.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Make i catch two of una
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by BabaRamota1980: 1:43am On Dec 09, 2017
shocked shocked
Whatt! This btch still on the internet! shocked shocked. I cant believe.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Paulosky1900: 1:53am On Dec 09, 2017
those girls really needs some correct thick di*ks to gangb*ng the spirits of lesbians outta their lives grin
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 1:58am On Dec 09, 2017
How is dat a passionate kiss?

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by KardinalZik(m): 3:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Warriz dis?!
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:32am On Dec 09, 2017
I don't know why this is so but unlike their foreign counterparts, 90% of African lesbians are ugly as _fuck!

This one is even using a stupid Cardi B line.

7 Likes

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 6:50am On Dec 09, 2017
Saw d video on Instagram
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ayampissed: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2017
So na she be the wife and the other one be husband?
na wa o! but,
can a gay man who acts the man have sex with a gay woman who acts the woman?
This gay Mata sef!

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Ayoemrys(m): 7:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Nesso:
How is dat a passionate kiss?
I Wonder O
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by habsydiamond(m): 7:45am On Dec 09, 2017
see the two mouth like two puppy dey kiss dem sef.....I pity some girls ooo simply because dem do know wetin dem dey miss for this dick....Love Machine no fit stand where dick dey....kaikai never...wetin I see for bible Na Adam hammer Eve, no be Eve hammer Eve or Adam hammer Adam....I tire these people with negative interests ooo
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Trollita(m): 7:53am On Dec 09, 2017
Disgusting, ugly girls.
Females should learn to stop blaming guys when they dabble into lesbianism. If they want to practice perversion, they should stop blaming heartbreaks and cheating from guys as the reason for their nastiness. They’re doing it because they’re morally debauched.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Earthquake1: 8:13am On Dec 09, 2017
This one has been heartbroken by men decided to pick a girl instead.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 8:23am On Dec 09, 2017
cucumber gehls cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Twirelex: 9:04am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:
Text "UNSEE" to 131
MTN users only

1 Like

Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 9:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Twirelex:
Text "UNSEE" to 131

MTN users only

grin
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:19am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

You need to first unsee all the pricks you have seen and renounce all abasha you have done before you can unsee this....
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 11:21am On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

You need to first unsee all the pricks you have seen and renounce all abasha you have done before you can unsee this....

I've seen NONE.
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Lalas247(f): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
Chewing gum girl ....
Wetin Be our own grin
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:23am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by veekid(m): 11:27am On Dec 09, 2017
Radarada
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:28am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Lols.What a funny meme.
I say NONE.

Are you indirectly saying....you are a virgin?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6383643_wpss201703230002_jpegb79c96030306284928932c894732281a
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 11:31am On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

Are you indirectly saying....you are a virgin?...

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6383643_wpss201703230002_jpegb79c96030306284928932c894732281a

Ehn ehn!
Is it your virgin tongue
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Ehn ehn!
Is it your virgin tongue

The Lord is good, he is listening to my prayers. Two virgins in less than two weeks....ese baba!!!

Madam, what's your age range if i may ask? smiley
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 11:34am On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

The Lord is good, he is listening to my prayers. Two virgins in less than two weeks....ese baba!!!

Madam, what's your age range if i may ask? smiley

Is it your age grin
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2017
ibkkk:

Is it your age grin

Madam lemme just dash you 26

Oya, you dey fly for night?....shocked
Re: Lady Shades All Men As She Passionately Kisses & Shows Off Her Girlfriend by ibkkk(f): 11:45am On Dec 09, 2017
Blackfyre:

Madam lemme just dash you 26

Oya, you dey fly for night?....shocked
Thanks for dashing me that age.I'm so in love with it. smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is More Romantic In Relationship/marriage, Yoruba, Igbo Or Hausa? / Why I Don't Accept All Women Are Whores Is Because I Have A Mother&sister / So She Doesn't Reply Your Chats, Do No. 1 And Any Other

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.