Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,595 members, 7,820,136 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:15 AM

View Point On Marriage, When And How For Singles And Married - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / View Point On Marriage, When And How For Singles And Married (352 Views)

Man ‘summons’ Ex-girlfriend With Millipedes For Reneging On Marriage Promise / I Started Enjoying My Marriage When I Admitted That I Have A Toxic Traits.. / Nigerian Man Paralyzed By An Accident, Narrates How He Met And Married His Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

View Point On Marriage, When And How For Singles And Married by NokiaN8(m): 4:13am On Dec 09, 2017
Singles that are preparing for marriage, should get a regular source of income before marriage. Marriage is not just about sex, kissing or romance! Bill must be paid. Pampers must be bought. School fee must be paid. And Your landlord will collect his rent.
The wife to be should also get something doing to support her husband! No man wants to marry a liability. If nobody employs you please employ yourself before your wedding. Discover and Develop Your Talent.
Don't depend on people to be responsible for your financial needs after your wedding. Your family, friends, and loved ones may sponsor your wedding but they can't sponsor your marriage.
Take it or leave it, There can be no real romance without finance. Financial hardship can turn lovers to sworn enemies!
But Don't wait until you have the whole world before planning for your marriage. You can start with a room if you can't afford a room and parlor for now! As time goes on, God will expand both of you! Start With What You Have! Don't wait until you have million of dollars in your account!
God will surprise you as you start planning for your marriage in Jesus name!

(1) (Reply)

The Wonders Of Baby's Smart Suits!!! (must Read) / Inspirational / WATCH LIVE: Dreams Concert 2017

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.