Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,310 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:24 AM

How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me (2398 Views)

"They Stole My Phone, I Need Someone To F**k Me And Buy Me Iphone"-nigerian Lady / Confession : How My Step Mother F**k Me Hard Inside Daddy Room / Confession : How My Neighbor F**k Me Hard In Her Room (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by samuelgist: 5:54am On Dec 09, 2017
Two years ago when I was 17 I had a silly crush on my best friends Dad. I didn’t have a clue that he even would give me a second thought but that changed one day when I stopped by their house and he was the only one home. We chatted for a while then it became obvious that he was flirting with me. I was flattered but didn’t think he would do anything. I turned to look at something on the TV and he came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. When I didn’t resist he put his arms around me ran his hand in my blouse and began playing with my tits. One thing led to another then he bent me forward over the back of the sofa and raised my skirt. I thought he was going to play with me and didn’t realize he had a;ready gotten his penis out. All of a sudden he was in me and I told him to pull it out because I wasn’t on birth control. but he continued. The more he did it the more I was enjoying it so I just ask

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng
Re: How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by ehbellsho(m): 6:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Gosh! Wait! Are u kidding me? At 17 u aren't even a virgin (according to ur story).
Pls, tel us anoda "lie" story joor

1 Like

Re: How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by phintohlar(f): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2017
This is what the igbo's called HIAN
Re: How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by ibkkk(f): 6:47am On Dec 09, 2017
lipsrsealed
Re: How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by psalmson001: 6:49am On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmmmm
Re: How My Dad Best Friend F**k Me by talk2emma: 9:47am On Dec 09, 2017
samuelgist:
Two years ago when I was 17 I had a silly crush on my best friends Dad. I didn’t have a clue that he even would give me a second thought but that changed one day when I stopped by their house and he was the only one home. We chatted for a while then it became obvious that he was flirting with me. I was flattered but didn’t think he would do anything. I turned to look at something on the TV and he came up behind me and kissed me on the neck. When I didn’t resist he put his arms around me ran his hand in my blouse and began playing with my tits. One thing led to another then he bent me forward over the back of the sofa and raised my skirt. I thought he was going to play with me and didn’t realize he had a;ready gotten his penis out. All of a sudden he was in me and I told him to pull it out because I wasn’t on birth control. but he continued. The more he did it the more I was enjoying it so I just ask

full story @ http://nairagist.com.ng

Can I do same to you

(1) (Reply)

A Fling In A Bus With A Voluptuous Lady / Angry Fans Blast Teenage Actress Rosemond Brown For Flaunting Bushy Pr*vate Part / Vegan: Would You Marry Or Date Someone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.