Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,903 members, 7,835,014 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians (1645 Views)

President Buhari And His 'fuji House Of Commotion' -- Dele Momodu / Who Else Noticed Thesethings Among Nigerians During This Xenophobia Attck In SA? / 5 RCCG Pastors Kidnapped – Adeboye Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by EdifiedCEO: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017
A prayer point posted on Twitter by the official handle of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has elicited angry outbursts among Nigerians. The church tweeted ''Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don't repent, they won't see the new year.''

See reactions below

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/rccgs-prayer-point-causes-commotion.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44

Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by EdifiedCEO: 10:08am On Dec 09, 2017

Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by BankeSmalls(f): 10:10am On Dec 09, 2017
Daddy Freeze needs to see this grin
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Pigsandidiots: 10:13am On Dec 09, 2017
This prayer weak me.
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Nobody: 10:14am On Dec 09, 2017
But bible says we should pray and wish our enemies well, I'm always surprised when I see church members praying for their enemies to die instead of praying for them to repent. trust me, they are not different from those who carry out jungle justice, yet you see them condemning such act. hypocrite everywhere
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by biacan(f): 10:16am On Dec 09, 2017
Am with him on this one
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Blizzy9ja: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2017
Thats a dangerous prayer oh... You can be blocking somebody way unknowingly
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by cstr1000: 10:17am On Dec 09, 2017
I thought they claim only MFM prays '' fall down and die''.
Is this different from ''fall down and die''?
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Akkord4gov: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2017
ruggedised:
But bible says we should pray and wish our enemies well, I'm always surprised when I see church members praying for their enemies to die instead of praying for them to repent. trust me, they are not different from those who carry out jungle justice, yet you see them condemning such act. hypocrite everywhere

They aren't different from Boko Haram but we are only quick to label Boko Haram terrorist. As long as u go against the teaching of your religion,u are an extremist and at d same time,a terrorist. RCCG is a terrorist group with this prayer point. lol. SARS do your work
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 10:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Most of the people scared of this simple prayer are those who are guilty of taking peoples pictures from one juju man or cele prophet to the other in failed bids to slow them down in life ..I know what I am saying ..I didnt believe these things till my younger brother told me one of my aunt who has never called me me to check up on me tried to convince him to help her get my pic and asked him not to tell my parents or anyone about it ..
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Nobody: 10:19am On Dec 09, 2017
EdifiedCEO:
A prayer point posted on Twitter by the official handle of the Redeemed Christian Church of God has elicited angry outbursts among Nigerians. The church tweeted ''Any relative or anyone blocking your way, if they don't repent, they won't see the new year.''

See reactions below

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/rccgs-prayer-point-causes-commotion.html

cc lalasticlala mynd44
frauds

Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Akkord4gov: 10:25am On Dec 09, 2017
abimbolabolaw:
OVERCOMING DEPRESSION (MY PERSONAL STORY) by OMOSULE ABIMBOLA LAWRENCE

Yesterday evening while Listening to JON OGAH - UNCLE SURU ft Adekunle gold and Simi with my white earpiece in the corner of my room, I begin to think about the number of difficult situations I have slogged through in recent weeks, among them is the fact that I can't find a Job, the Client that refuse to pay me after writing a long article for him which took me days to complete, the Zero Naira in my account among others and how I begin to spend a lot of time in bed under duvet, then I got the inspiration to write this short piece on DEPRESSION.

Depression can be profound sadness; loss of meaning; not wanting to live; feeling too much; feeling too little; not being able to get out of bed; not being able to sleep; being unable to eat; eating too much; not being able to move; exercising compulsively. many people will suffer from this condition at some point in their life time. This is because as humans, we are all susceptible to general feelings of sadness, negativity, helplessness and emptiness. However, major depressive moods are highly distinguished and identified by its severity, persistence and duration.

One of the major way to tackle depression is not to allow negative thoughts about many activities block your improvement and interfere with your happiness. If you find it difficult to motivate yourself, stop prejudging and avoiding activities because you believe you wouldn't enjoy them or wouldn't be good at them. If you force yourself to start, you will often find that you do get some pleasure from and gain some skill in the activity after all.

Sharing a problem with someone else or with a group can give you support and an insight into your own depression but if certain people in your life contribute to your depression by the things they do, you may need to become more assertive with these people, to reduce your contact with them, or even to eliminate them from your life.

The fastest way to change an emotion is often simply to act the way you want to feel. Act happy, smile regularly, act friendly toward other people, and participate in plenty of interests and activities. Strive to be virtuous, accept emotional pain, work on conquering your personal problems, and improve your thinking habits. These things will lead to happiness. Conquering your depression may take days or weeks, depending on its severity, how long you have had negative thinking habits, your personal problems, and how much effort you put into it. Thank you for reading

You can RE-BC to Educate a depressed Soul.

Written by: Omosule Abimbola Lawrence, A freelance writer and a Social Analyst

Ff me on:
Facebook: Omosule Abimbola
Twitter: @Omosulelaw
Instagram: @Omosulelaw
Whatapp: 08102320310

Bye for now.

thanks for this, just this morning after alot of questioning,a friend just told me he is depressed. Sharing it with him now. And I will do my best to help him out,cos the aftermath of depression if not handled well is suicide
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Akkord4gov: 10:27am On Dec 09, 2017
SalamRushdie:
Most of the people scared of this simple prayer are those who are guilty of taking peoples pictures from one juju man or cele prophet to the other in failed bids to slow them down in life ..I know what I am saying ..I didnt believe these things till my younger brother told me one of my aunt who has never called me me to check up on me tried to convince him to help her get my pic and asked him not to tell my parents or anyone about it ..

That your aunt won't see the end of this year. fire,fire,fire. can i get a big amen from u
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Nobody: 10:32am On Dec 09, 2017
All these tithe pastors that don't know anything about Christianity.
He that wishes anyone death is not a Christian.

Sars do ur job.
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by SalamRushdie: 10:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Akkord4gov:

That your aunt won't see the end of this year. fire,fire,fire. can i get a big amen from u

I cant wish anyone death oo
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by PointZerom: 10:37am On Dec 09, 2017
Akkord4gov:

They aren't different from Boko Haram but we are only quick to label Boko Haram terrorist. As long as u go against the teaching of your religion,u are an extremist and at d same time,a terrorist. RCCG is a terrorist group with this prayer point. lol. SARS do your work
You and ruggedised should keep kwayet, anybody who blocks the progress of another is seen as a witchcraft and the Bible says "surfer not the witch to live".

1 Like

Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by sinistermind(m): 10:56am On Dec 09, 2017
My God is a God of love, infinite mercy and kindness. if God were to answer every prayer of destruction, i guess no one would escape it.
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57am On Dec 09, 2017
Akkord4gov:

Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by adadike281(f): 11:07am On Dec 09, 2017
Me, I will see the new year o, anyone wishing me otherwise is free to go and take my place in d land of d dead
Re: Rccg's Prayer Point Causes Commotion Among Nigerians by lawddanny: 5:49pm On Dec 10, 2017
I love that prayer
Dem nor go die before?
Or you want make them kill you first abi?

(1) (Reply)

What Will Be Your Reaction If Jonathan Decides To Contest For 2019 / My Sincere Advise.. / Why Didnt Saraki Defect Today?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.