Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,860 members, 7,810,287 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:41 AM

Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! (1401 Views)

The pain of kidney stone is excruciating,I don't want it to reoccur! / Nairalanders Help Please! Is This A Nigerian Woman? (photo) / What Causes Breast Pain?? Is she lying to stop me from sucking? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 11:06am On Dec 09, 2017
Good morning nairalanders. Please I want to appeal to kind hearted Nigerians on this forum, I am married with three kids, I was doing well when I was working with a small financial firm back in Lagos but I myself and other other workers were sacked from the company due to the economy situation of the country early last year, since then I have been jobless, I have been sustaining my family with little petty jobs I get using the handwork I have but there has been little to almost no job for past 2 weeks now guys, there is no food at home here and it's been really tough as my kids have not eaten. Please for ten sake of Love, anything you guys can assist me with here, i am on my knees, please kindly assist me with to buy food stuff, even if it's 1,000 naira I will be very grateful,
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by ReorxTohGan(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2017
God will provide
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by darkenkach(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
God will provide

God don't provide.people provide.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Slaye: 11:18am On Dec 09, 2017
Cc : cry QueenSekxy, lets help this guy cry

Cc: cuteguy123

This is touching!
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
God will provide

Amen sir please help out if you av abeg please
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2017
darkenkach:

God don't provide.people provide.

Please my brother help me. Anything is okay sir
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by nittroboy(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2017
I pray God will be abatement on dis economic situation
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Slaye: 11:26am On Dec 09, 2017
@danal sent you 5k, please manage it, i know how it is to be hungry man honestly I feel your pain, I will assist you again if I receive my money, meanwhile message cuteguy123 he will be willing to help.

5 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 11:33am On Dec 09, 2017
Slaye:
@danal sent you 5k, please manage it, i know how it is to be hungry man honestly I feel your pain, I will assist you again if I receive my money, meanwhile message cuteguy123 he will be willing to help.

God bless you so much sir I cannot express my joy right now when I see alert for my phone, may God bless you sir, God will continue to reward you in every way way, the pocket you send this money from will never run dry you will receive this back in thousands in Jesus name! upon thousands God bless you so much sir I am grateful I love you my brother!!! !! !!!!! And thank you so much I will message him, God bless you a million times once again as you have put food on my table after much trouble, you will see success upon success AMEN!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Slaye: 11:35am On Dec 09, 2017
Danal:

God bless you so much sir I cannot express my joy right now when I see alert for my phone, may God bless you sir, God will continue to reward you in every way way, the pocket you send this money from will never run dry you will receive this back in thousands in Jesus name! upon thousands God bless you so much sir I am grateful I love you my brother!!! !! !!!!! And thank you so much I will message him, God bless you a million times once again as you have put food on my table after much trouble, you will see success upon success AMEN!

Nah It's alright, glad I could help.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
You begged on the 17th of may and now 9th of December. That's 7months later. If I may ask, how have you been surviving all this while?. It's like this account is strictly for asking for alms.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Nobody: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2017
Danal:
Good morning nairalanders. Please I want to appeal to kind hearted Nigerians on this forum, I am married with three kids, I was doing well when I was working with a small financial firm back in Lagos but I myself and other other workers were sacked from the company due to the economy situation of the country early last year, since then I have been jobless, I have been sustaining my family with little petty jobs I get using the handwork I have but there has been little to almost no job for past 2 weeks now guys, there is no food at home here and it's been really tough as my kids have not eaten. Please for ten sake of Love, anything you guys can assist me with here, i am on my knees, please kindly assist me with to buy food stuff, even if it's 1,000 naira I will be very grateful, 2041726226 Uba.

Sent you 2500. For the kids

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Harddiskng(m): 11:51am On Dec 09, 2017
Danal:
Good morning nairalanders. Please I want to appeal to kind hearted Nigerians on this forum, I am married with three kids

Oga, is your wife not working?

I am a realist, nothing i hate more then people bringing children to the world to suffer. They didn’t ask to be born angry

You have to man-up, and stop this online begging nonsense. If your story is true, for how long do you want to feed your family with beg-beg money.

When life changes to be harder, change yourself to be stronger; put on your damn boxing gloves. Plan, plan, plan you can weather the storm angry

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 12:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Suprnov3r:

Sent you 2500. For the kids

My brother may God enrich you richly for this you have done, I pray for you all the best things in life shall be your portion you will not lack. I am very grateful to you, thank you soooooo oooo much! Thank you! Words cannot express my joy right! You and that other nairalanders may God bless you guys! Thanks so much everyone else for the prayers, God has really used some nairalanders to provide! God bless you!

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 12:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
Harddiskng:

Oga, is your wife not working?

I am a realist, nothing i hate more then people bring children to the world to suffer. They didn’t ask to be born angry

You have to man-up, and stop this online begging nonsense. If your story is true, for how long do you want to feed your family with beg-beg money.

When life changes to be hardee, change yourself to be stronger; put on your damn boxing gloves. Plan, plan, plan you can weather the storm angry

I have keke I am driving o but the battery is not good sir, I don't have money to repair it the person that gave it to me on hire purchase said I should fix it my self, with the money I received here I will look for the rest and add to it so I can start work back sir sent my cv to some companies but I have not been called upon that's why I had to result to this, thank you and God bless you sir.

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by enoqueen: 12:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please Nairalanders help us, my wife and I plus my two kids (a little girl and a boy) have not eaten properly for the past four days now, I have a 5 months old baby girl my wife is still nursing, I have exhausted the last mon.......U POSTED THIS IN MAY

In May, u had 2 kid and the youngest was 5months, now in Dec it's 3. U might truly needs help but come clean.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
You begged on the 17th of may and now 9th of December. That's 7months later. If I may ask, how have you been surviving all this while?. It's like this account is strictly for asking for alms.

I got some small job I am doing here ma but no work at the moment that's why you know kids can't bear like the way we adults would that's why I try to use every means possible to get money for them I pray I get a job very soon I sent my cv to some companies I am waiting for a call No condition is permanent, God bless you.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Trollita(m): 12:20pm On Dec 09, 2017
The rate at which people now beg on Nairaland is very alarming. Seun you need to do something to curb this ugly trend.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Slaye: 12:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
See them up there, 90% of nairalanders are very useless, you people don't want to help him but you can bad mouth, you guys should leave him for me, I will assist him till he gets a job @ Danal, modify your post and remove account number, no need to beg all these people they will only mock you, I am glad that few people here rendered support that should be enough for you for now. Cuteguy Wil do more if he sees this.

3 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Nobody: 1:43pm On Dec 09, 2017
kimbraa:
if u cant help den talk sensibly nw

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Danal(m): 2:12pm On Dec 09, 2017
Slaye:
See them up there, 90% of nairalanders are very useless, you people don't want to help him but you can bad mouth, you guys should leave him for me, I will assist him till he gets a job @ Danal, modify your post and remove account number, no need to beg all these people they will only mock you, I am glad that few people here rendered support that should be enough for you for now. Cuteguy Wil do more if he sees this.

Thank you sir.
Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Josh4wod: 2:19pm On Dec 09, 2017
Slaye:

Exactly
They never want to help but still spill the trash

2 Likes

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by ibkkk(f): 2:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Danal:
Good morning nairalanders. Please I want to appeal to kind hearted Nigerians on this forum, I am married with three kids, I was doing well when I was working with a small financial firm back in Lagos but I myself and other other workers were sacked from the company due to the economy situation of the country early last year, since then I have been jobless, I have been sustaining my family with little petty jobs I get using the handwork I have but there has been little to almost no job for past 2 weeks now guys, there is no food at home here and it's been really tough as my kids have not eaten. Please for ten sake of Love, anything you guys can assist me with here, i am on my knees, please kindly assist me with to buy food stuff, even if it's 1,000 naira I will be very grateful,

So touching.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
Trollita:
The rate at which people now beg on Nairaland is very alarming. Seun you need to do something to curb this ugly trend.
you must be very stupid and wicked for saying that, probably yr parent are still feeding.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Nobody: 4:40pm On Dec 09, 2017
Slaye:

What if I say you're the same person as op.

1 Like

Re: Please Nairalanders Help Us - The Pain Is Too Much! by Slaye: 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
CrescentMoon:

What if I say you're the same person as op.

Just add say Everyone one of us on this thread who helped the op is the op. grin

(1) (Reply)

Omg! Man Divorces Wife After Buying Sex Doll, Explains Why / My Life Was Shattered On My Wedding Day. Was I A Side Chick? / 'you Don't Like Me? Put A Condom Over Your Heart' _ Facebook User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.