Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,443 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary (10460 Views)

Ex-Governor Tired Of Senate, Aspires To Be APC National Secretary - The Nation / Waziri Bulama Emerges APC National Secretary / PDP Apologises To Its Ex-national Secretary, Oyinlola (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Atiku will do that for you guy

Sherrif is still fresh in our memory

I know the reason for the heroic welcome of Atiku (money things)

After you guys get the money, you will dump him like abandoned road project
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Thats why I love PDP very sincere and Truthful... If is APC now.. Lie Muhammad would tell they have paid including for the next 10 years..
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
saraki2019:
i hope you shouldn't
come back to power
a pdp that can't stand without public fund
i think EFCC sould go after any man at te venue of the convntion
pdp is the problem of this country

this shows me that for the past 2years now, you have been sleeping.
cheesy

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Topestbilly(m): 3:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
Is it necessary to come out and say this at this time?
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:21pm On Dec 09, 2017
Ever since APC came into government, trillions of taxpayers money has been budgeted, but nothing to show for it. What has APC done with our tax revenues Oh i remember, Buhari used 2016 budget money for London's hospital and compensated boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists after releasing them from prisons.

2015 budget was padding
2016 budget was used to compensated boko haram and Fulani herdsmen terrorists after being released from prisons, and for Buhari's over three months London's vocation.

2017 budget it is for APC 2019 election campaigns, Buhari should stop using taxpayers money for APC 2019 election.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by TenPassfour(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
Are they serious,or just joking with the media.

Who cares about pdp

Buharing bleeping naija since 1875,

vote buhari 2019....for betters. Nigeria.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Jones4190(m): 3:22pm On Dec 09, 2017
The Devil is still very much interested in the affairs of PDP as a founding stakeholder o!!!
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2017
Alariiwo:

Good question..

Atikuchukwu is their new ATM. After they've milked Sheriff dry.

Dokpesi will run free campaign for them with his TV and radio stations.
It's the dollars they will share to buy votes I want to see. You won't see SE politicians talk about that. slimy bunch.
you are very. Correct bro
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by NtoAkwaIbom(m): 3:32pm On Dec 09, 2017
Shane they cash me so.
So after 16yrs in power, u guys cannot survive a single yr. ? On ur own... So after u guys fail in 2019, the party will just die.

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Fourwinds: 3:34pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
For over three years, lol. grin grin grin. A very clear confession that pdp was being funded from the federation account. grin grin grin
���

Our national cake
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 3:39pm On Dec 09, 2017
new2012:
so why are the APC BMC staff first and second to comment on this thread? the PDP is acknowledging their flaws, can APC ever tell the truth? btw, both are just different sides to same coin.

the comments here shows the kind of youths in this country

if you cannt read @least you should see the message this bunch of selfish thieves are projecting ....
they are beginning to tell us why they should be back in power .. the ultimate question is ??
is there reason of any benefits to Nigeria ,,using national treasure to resuscitate the party from accrued debts ..how does that benefit me or even you?

1 Like

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Fourwinds: 3:52pm On Dec 09, 2017
Mrokaykay:
Thats why I love PDP very sincere and Truthful... If is APC now.. Lie Muhammad would tell they have paid including for the next 10 years..
hmmm ..
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Tecno66: 4:25pm On Dec 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
"We have not paid our staff in PDP secretariat for over 3 years, if we can not do that how can we claim to be able to lead Nigeria" Senator Obi National Secretary of PDP.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/we-have-not-paid-our-secretariat-for.html
So Sheriff didnt pay them when he held sway? I thought they said he bankrolled the party?
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Pennywise(m): 5:41pm On Dec 09, 2017
CeoNewshelm:
"We have not paid our staff in PDP secretariat for over 3 years, if we can not do that how can we claim to be able to lead Nigeria" Senator Obi National Secretary of PDP.

http://www.newshelmng.com/2017/12/we-have-not-paid-our-secretariat-for.html

This is what happens when you fund a political party with the proceeds of corruption

2 Likes

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Meritocracy: 5:57pm On Dec 09, 2017
Promise you pay them in 2019 when you reclaim power.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Ekeeyhandsome(m): 7:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
waveman2:
Forget this thing na scam

How do u know bruh?
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by AkupeMBANO(m): 8:14pm On Dec 09, 2017
seunmsg:
And they want to change the change. These bunch of jokers think Nigerians are foolish. We will bury that their useless party for them in 2019.
Atleast they are being sincere. above all, i'm sure you don't have a PVC. Goan sit down, u can't bury nothing.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by brojoshua: 8:47pm On Dec 09, 2017
What? Upon all the looted funds. But if not because Nigeria is wickedly corrupt and there is no justice, most of you should be in prisons by now
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 9:42pm On Dec 09, 2017
LionDeLeo:
How will you pay when the key to the nation's treasury is no longer in your hands?

I understand one donkey called Atiku is now a card carrying member, let him pay all the debts from his loot.

Meanwhile, for the moderator that gave me two month ban for insulting pigs and called it insult to a tribe, pls which tribe is pig in Nigeria? Or you just feel like banning me?
Welcome back bro. That bloodykiller friend of yours sure did miss your bashings alot, and don't mind the 5% mods for we will bury them

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by kings09(m): 10:03pm On Dec 09, 2017
new2012:
so why are the APC BMC staff first and second to comment on this thread? the PDP is acknowledging their flaws, can APC ever tell the truth? btw, both are just different sides to same coin.

the comments here shows the kind of youths in this country
its a thread for the BMC.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 10:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:
For over three years, lol. grin grin grin. A very clear confession that pdp was being funded from the federation account. grin grin grin
they can't even speak correct English
staffer or member of staff
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by GoodMuyis(m): 10:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
python1:

AliModu who would have being the money bag realize the PDP scam and quickly pull-over
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Shouldn't they be ashamed to make comments like this, so without the national purse at their beck and call, they can't pay their secretariat workers, shows how unproductive they are as a people.
Re: We Have Not Paid Our Secretariat Staff For Over 3 Years- PDP National Secretary by new2012: 7:24am On Dec 10, 2017
ericsmith:

if you cannt read @least you should see the message this bunch of selfish thieves are projecting ....
they are beginning to tell us why they should be back in power .. the ultimate question is ??
is there reason of any benefits to Nigeria ,,using national treasure to resuscitate the party from accrued debts ..how does that benefit me or even you?

so its fine to use national treasures to pay BMC staff? its fine for another party to do same? Bro, PDP, APC uses same modus operandi, it becomes weird to support one and attack the others, except you're paid to tilt. they are both bunch of rogues and thieves.

who is PDP and who is APC? same people who jump ship whenever they feel like. dont be deceived

(1) (2) (Reply)

"No More Amnesty For Cultists" - Wike / We Borrow To Pay Salaries, Says Ortom / Abia APC Guber Primary: Ogah, Others Insist On Direct Primary As Emenike Wins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.