Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,722 members, 7,851,464 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:59 PM

.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / .. (787 Views)

How A Local Yahoo Boy Wanted To Use My Head(screenshots Of Our Chat) / Is It Wrong For Your Fianceeā€™s Parents To Ask How Much You Earn Monthly? / Our Chat 7 Years Ago On Facebook, We Got Married Last Week (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.. by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: .. by dukeprince50: 3:54pm On Dec 09, 2017
kid with 10mb data and android phone.
ur a gold digger, you are complaining about him not making you smile cos he's not giving you much money. you go around cheating on him with rich men, he's a goodguy for tolerating such a thief and a cheat like u. imagine you even remembered the #7500 you gave to him since march. that's close to a year my dear. it shows you don't give and the only time you gave was 9months ago.
and i respect him for tolerating u all these time.
you even had the guts to bring this stupid chat here, i was overwhelmed by your stupidity.

1 Like

Re: .. by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Both of you are mad. So the relationship is all about money basically? Smh
Re: .. by Nobody: 3:59pm On Dec 09, 2017
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
NoFavors:
Both of you are mad. So the relationship is all about money basically? Smh
I don't want insult on my thread. If u are to small to read and comprehend u can go to the jokes section. This is why I posted it in family section in the first place.
Re: .. by IAMSASHY(f): 4:01pm On Dec 09, 2017
undecided it wsnt necessary bringing d chats here, if u tink he is 2 stingy, den drop hm and move on bt I must advice u, neva go in2 relationship bc of Wat u wl gain from d person, dere more important factors u shud focus on nt money
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:04pm On Dec 09, 2017
classicB:

I don't want insult on my thread. If u are to small to read and comprehend u can go to the jokes section. This is why I posted it in family section in the first place.
You don't tell me what to do. If you don't want insult, take your rubbish and failed relationship story to your room

Kids falling in love fighting over who's to send airtime. Shiooooor

FYI, the 7500 you paid is called 'owo omogo'. Nobody scammed him, he played you. Take your L and move on
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
Good you took it down. You for hear am from romancelanders today
Re: .. by Blackhawk01: 4:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
Hmmmmnnn...
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
classicB:
why do you remove it dear?
Re: .. by Nobody: 4:15pm On Dec 09, 2017
loneatar:
why do you remove it dear?
Gone are those days when you can have reasonable discussion on romance section. I don't want teenagers on my thread.
Re: .. by dukeprince50: 4:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
classicB:

Gone are those days when you can have reasonable discussion on romance section. I don't want teenagers on my thread.
teenagers? look at this kid that dropped feeding bottle recently

2 Likes

Re: .. by Nobody: 4:18pm On Dec 09, 2017
classicB:

Look who's taking about teenagers. Did you see how childish and horrible those chats you posted look? I bet you have no clue
Re: .. by Pheals(f): 4:37pm On Dec 09, 2017
ok op what's this rubbish

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, These Are Things You Should Never Do To Please Your Man / Hat / Please!!! Save A Friend From Future Heartbreak

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.