Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,918 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:57 AM

Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever (589 Views)

Guys share your experience with online olosho girls / Nigerian Man Surprises His Girlfriend With Best Proposal Ever(photos) / Best Proposal Ever, She Cried For Almost 9 Minutes (photos/video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by bingbagbo(m): 4:31pm On Dec 09, 2017
grin

I remember back in the day when I approached this lady
I remember I was shaking and sweating throughout
The Real cancer started when she asked for my phone number and I had no choice than to stammer since I had no phone
Before I realized, the girl was gone
It was very embarrassing

SShare yours

Ladies drop moments guys felt embarrassed before you

Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by solz007(m): 5:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Like Mine happened Last Month!!

I've never been in a relationship before, I just turned twenty July this year felt like the man so it's time to let her know how I feel.

We not close different states so I just gave her a call told her my feelings plus I told her it's cool if she says no, we still gonna be friends And she said she don't know what to say damn like I don't understand she didn't even say i'll give it a thought, atleast give me small hope.
Bro. I felt like a fool, wishing I never said that shii to her... First move on a girl look what I got. She's like a my childhood friend.

Guess I'm in Da friend Zone For life

1 Like

Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by Marshalxv(m): 6:44pm On Dec 09, 2017
solz007:

I've never been in a relationship before, I just turned twenty July this year felt like the man so it's time to let her know how I feel.

We not close different states so I just gave her a call told her my feelings plus I told her it's cool if she says no, we still gonna be friends And she said she don't know what to say damn like I don't understand she didn't even say i'll give it a thought, atleast give me small hope.
Bro. I felt like a fool, wishing I never said that shii to her... First move on a girl look what I got. She's like a my childhood friend.

Actually, you're in a win win situation bro,you took her by surprise that's a good one to start with,don't relent ,keep pushing that button .Don't make the mistake constantly asking for a reply or an answer for your proposal.

She said she doesn't know what to say,I bet you her response next time will make you to be glad you opened up.

Act like you're already her man and see how she reciprocates ,if she responds positiveness ,bro ur into a relationship but if opposite is the case,just maintain the friendship.

You have 80% chance here if well played
Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by Marshalxv(m): 7:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
I was still a teenage boy then learning how to flow with girls.
So I had this particular girl I was close with then,we worship in the same church, she was friendly so as a sharp guy then I took her friendliness as a green light .I composed this love letter with the help of my two expert friends that came back from boarding school,gave the letter to a courier guy (u know that kind of friend that can talk to any girl then while we're still learning to say hi to a girl ) I was happily waiting for my friend to bring me the good news in the evening with some of my goons already happy for me for supposedly going to date the prettiest girl in the neighborhood then .Behold this guy came, ask me to open my hands ,I did and he poured the pieces of my letter into my hands.
I swear I almost died that day not because chidimma tour my letter into pieces but because the foolish guy chose to pick the pieces and brought it back to me ,coupled with the kind of humiliation I got from my friends DAT day. Lolz

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by Nobody: 7:10pm On Dec 09, 2017
solz007:

shocked

∆ Don't go and read your book grin
Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by solz007(m): 8:05pm On Dec 09, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked
∆ Don't go and read your book grin

Sure Bro. I'm working on that
Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by solz007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Marshalxv:

Actually, you're in a win win situation bro,you took her by surprise that's a good one to start with,don't relent ,keep pushing that button .Don't make the mistake constantly asking for a reply or an answer for your proposal.

She said she doesn't know what to say,I bet you her response next time will make you to be glad you opened up.

Act like you're already her man and see how she reciprocates ,if she responds positiveness ,bro ur into a relationship but if opposite is the case,just maintain the friendship.

Thanks Bruv.. Told her to let the shii slide like it never happened, Sure she got a niqqa.
I've Moved on, Blind eyes to 'em chicks I'm all bout Mah Paper for now
Buh we're still cool I'd call her.
Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by solz007(m): 8:09pm On Dec 09, 2017
Marshalxv:

Thanks Bro.. Told her to let the shii slide like it never happened, Sure she got a niqqa.
I've Moved on, Blind eyes to 'em chicks I'm all bout Mah Paper for now
Buh we're still cool I'd call her.
Re: Guys Share Your Most Difficult Love Proposal Ever by bingbagbo(m): 8:28pm On Dec 09, 2017
Marshalxv:
I was still a teenage boy then learning how to flow with girls.
So I had this particular girl I was close with then,we worship in the same church, she was friendly so as a sharp guy then I took her friendliness as a green light .I composed this love letter with the help of my two expert friends that came back from boarding school,gave the letter to a courier guy (u know that kind of friend that can talk to any girl then while we're still learning to say hi to a girl ) I was happily waiting for my friend to bring me the good news in the evening with some of my goons already happy for me for supposedly going to date the prettiest girl in the neighborhood then .Behold this guy came, ask me to open my hands ,I did and he poured the pieces of my letter into my hands.
I swear I almost died that day not because chidimma tour my letter into pieces but because the foolish guy chose to pick the pieces and brought it back to me ,coupled with the kind of humiliation I got from my friends DAT day. Lolz

grin

(1) (Reply)

Caught Cheating With His Best Friend Wife / Nigerian Cries Out Over Christmas List Given To Him By His Girlfriend / Seven Sex Position Men And Woman Love So Much

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.