Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,803 members, 7,831,613 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 10:20 PM

Buharis Achievements, Check In - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buharis Achievements, Check In (624 Views)

Ihedioha’s 30 Days As Imo Governor: 16 Achievements So Far. / Fact Speak For Itself: Buharis Achievements So Far. / Don't Make Us Harm Itsekiri!! - Ijaw Warns Buharis Aide Garba Shehu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buharis Achievements, Check In by saynotoidiots: 10:06pm On Dec 09, 2017
I've noticed that we have lots of brain dead idiots in this politics section which makes me open this thread.
Some paid agent of darkness(APC) are in the habit of creating many thread to praise their paymaster but filled such thread with false news.

I challenge these idiot paid agent of darkness(APC) to list Buharis achievements apart from job loss, crazy increase in fuel price, worst inflation, massive job loss, recession, & many other calamities.
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by CoolFreeday(m): 10:11pm On Dec 09, 2017
A sound mind don't insult the way you do and you already concluded in your mind base on this writeup so what's the use pointing anything out.

The truth is, you won't see anything he has done because hatred has blinded you already but to some of us, he is doing well and we will support him to do better
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by yarimo(m): 10:16pm On Dec 09, 2017
May God continue to bless you sir.
CoolFreeday:
A sound mind don't insult the way you do and you already concluded in your mind base on this writeup so what's the use pointing anything out.

The truth is, you won't see anything he has done because hatred has blinded you already but to some of us, he is doing well and we will support him to do better
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by kings09(m): 10:17pm On Dec 09, 2017
CoolFreeday:

yes oo. In d area of fulani herdsmen killings wch has helped in reducing d population of farmers n food quantity
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by CoolFreeday(m): 10:30pm On Dec 09, 2017
kings09:
yes oo. In d area of fulani herdsmen killings wch has helped in reducing d population of farmers n food quantity

Do you know the year Fulani started killing people in Nigeria, is it a Buhari thing. Was Buhari the President when Fulani went to Dogo Nahawa to clear almost an entire village in jos around 2010?
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by onward4life(m): 6:51am On Dec 10, 2017
But we all agreed that ... in aba are terrorists,

Yet when we see killings we blame Fulanis when pob hyper terriost is more dangerous than Poko haram!

Let's blame all the killings on something pls to make Nigeria a safer place to be. Am sure pobs attacked numan

Silence is betrayal!

God will not forgive those that saw injustice and keep quiet because of political appointment.

Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by saynotoidiots: 7:02am On Dec 10, 2017
CoolFreeday:

You are trying to keep your job so I don't expect less from you
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by saynotoidiots: 7:04am On Dec 10, 2017
yarimo:
May God continue to bless you sir.
Do not be deceived because God is not mocked, whatever a man sow shall he reap.
Those post in wrong info on cyber space to deceive people for then to earn living shall not know peace!
Re: Buharis Achievements, Check In by CoolFreeday(m): 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
saynotoidiots:

You are trying to keep your job so I don't expect less from you

unfortunately for you, I'm not a govt worker. You're trying but know that majority of the people that voted and will vote PMB are not on nairaland.

(1) (Reply)

Saraki And I Won’t Return To PDP, Says Kwara Governor / Hijab Saga: Muslims Are In Bondage In Nigeria - MURIC, Threatens Break-down / APC Chairman Resigns

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.