Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,393 members, 7,826,517 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding (42836 Views)

Runtown And Shatta Bandle To Collaborate / Selena Leath Shares Before & After Photo With Runtown And Their Son / Zamar, Runtown And Selena Leath's Son Is Too Cute! (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by anizy(f): 12:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
K cool
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Twizzy30(m): 1:54pm On Dec 10, 2017
hehe i see spesh right there. biggie man grin
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by digitalheadline(m): 2:22pm On Dec 10, 2017
johnnyvid:
all the looted money bukola saraki embezzled will be spent on her daughter elaborate wedding. na only God will help us in this naija. his people in his constituency is suffering and smiling. na only God will judge him.
Wish you knew he is the senate president and must likely won't spend even up to a million naira.
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Bimpe29: 3:28pm On Dec 10, 2017
I am one of his constituents, even though am not suffering but he is not doing what's expected of a responsible and responsive representative.
johnnyvid:
all the looted money bukola saraki embezzled will be spent on her daughter elaborate wedding. na only God will help us in this naija. his people in his constituency is suffering and smiling. na only God will judge him.

You're on point. His judgment day is near. He has done more harm than good to good people of Kwara State.
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by cbngov01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 10, 2017
All is see is Big Spesh! Davido hypeman
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by Premiumwriter: 4:16pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!
This is one of the reasons i have been in a compedious laconic lacona, not a recapitulation

We all saw it, how the revisdistical politicos move from budget disappearance to budget doctoration

Now we are faced with a debilitating, exasperating, a rebabating & a humongous economy

Now come to think of it, how dare they deplete the citizens of their vociferous modus vivendi

Enough of this vilification & solipsism, this is pugnacious!
They have succeeded in keeping the masses in an abject ululation
Now Nigeria is in a political somnabulism & malnutrition

What a political holly-bully, what a political hoity-toity ,what a political fudy-duddy, what a political hocus- pocus they have come with?

For me, i cannot kowtow to their poo

Thank you
This one don swallow dictionary come start dey vomit words at random grin
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by mechanics(m): 4:27pm On Dec 10, 2017
I wish them happy married life and peace upon their family.
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by rawpadgin(m): 5:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
Premiumwriter:
This one don swallow dictionary come start dey vomit words at random grin
grin
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by mosexcellency(f): 9:57pm On Dec 10, 2017
rawpadgin:
This is appalling!
This is one of the reasons i have been in a compedious laconic lacona, not a recapitulation

We all saw it, how the revisdistical politicos move from budget disappearance to budget doctoration

Now we are faced with a debilitating, exasperating, a rebabating & a humongous economy

Now come to think of it, how dare they deplete the citizens of their vociferous modus vivendi

Enough of this vilification & solipsism, this is pugnacious!
They have succeeded in keeping the masses in an abject ululation
Now Nigeria is in a political somnabulism & malnutrition

What a political holly-bully, what a political hoity-toity ,what a political fudy-duddy, what a political hocus- pocus they have come with?

For me, i cannot kowtow to their poo

Thank you

You mean u cannot kowtow in their pooh... Lol, how did u get those spelling right?
I give u kudos my guy
Re: Runtown And Davido Perform At Tosin Saraki's Wedding by johnnyvid(m): 5:43am On Dec 11, 2017
Bimpe29:
I am one of his constituents, even though am not suffering but he is not doing what's expected of a responsible and responsive representative.

You're on point. His judgment day is near. He has done more harm than good to good people of Kwara State.
thanks for your reply. you really nailed it here. Bukola saraki has done more harm than good.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Olamide’s Son Celebrates 1st Birthday In Grand Style (Photos) / Ist Birthday Of Davido’s Daughter, Imade Is Today, See What Sophia Posted / DJ Cuppy To Kanye West: Dangote Is Richer Than You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.