Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:33 AM

Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? (1546 Views)

Plot To Remove Secondus As PDP Chair Thickens, Stakeholders Shop For Replacement / Secondus And PDP NWC Meet All PDP Presidential Aspirants And Governors / Shekarau: How Secondus, Kwankwaso Forced Me Out Of PDP (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by maclatunji: 5:11am On Dec 10, 2017
The motley crew of Southeastern political neophytes and Southsouth resource wasters have started making noise just like they did under former President Jonathan.

They fail to see that they are going no where tangible with their perceived "victory".

Now, if President Buhari wins in 2019, they will resort to militancy, criminality and sedition in the name of being freedom fighters, not knowing that you cannot keep doing the same things and expect different results.
The problem is the less-exposed and knowledgeable seem to drive their political thinking.

The PDP is currently a party of people with suspicious profile and reputation backstabbing each other. The emergence of Prince Uche Secondus is not a surprise. What I find surprising is online Southeast commenters (at least) thinking it is some sort of victory for them in the scheme of things in Nigeria. The Southsouth boys just go after the money. In this case, Governor Wike is ready to spend obscene amounts.

Let me end in local parlance: "Who Secondus Epp?"

5 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Arysexy(m): 5:18am On Dec 10, 2017
Pained afonja Muslim, why border about PDP? Face ur evil APC party

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by maclatunji: 5:23am On Dec 10, 2017
Arysexy:
Pained afonja Muslim, why border about PDP? Face ur evil APC party

The opposition is part of the polity you unrefined and classless commenter. It is everybody's business.

He cannot even spell.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by madridguy(m): 5:27am On Dec 10, 2017
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 5:31am On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:

The opposition is part of the polity you unrefined and classless commenter. It is everybody's business.

He cannot even spell.
Why is APC afraid to do their convention?

13 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by dokiOloye(m): 5:33am On Dec 10, 2017
Anything afonjas can't get,they attempt to destroy.
By 2019,a good number of you guys will still queue up and vote d WAECless, recession sharing,blood thirsty herdsman but still be claiming sophistication.

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by AloyalNigerian(m): 6:00am On Dec 10, 2017
I hate racism and tribalism with passion. And knowing the fact that the perpetrators are far older than me sef gives me much concern. So appalling.
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by doctokwus: 6:08am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
By 2019,a good number of you guys will still queue up and vote d WAEClesss,
recession sharing,blood thirsty herdsman
but still be claiming sophistication.
cry grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by ipobarecriminals: 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
sad IPOB are CONFUSED. set of pipu.Today no lefulefu no erection. Tomorrow, nah ATIKUCHUKWUDI. Fl@theads are demons

4 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by dokiOloye(m): 6:09am On Dec 10, 2017
doctokwus:

cry grin grin
bros,I lie? grin grin
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by maclatunji: 6:28am On Dec 10, 2017
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Why is APC afraid to do their convention?

Ask APC when you see them- #LOL

3 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by doctokwus: 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
bros,I lie? grin grin
2yrs ago,I go fight you over phone for this statement,but Buhari has taught me to always keep in mind a quote from a movie I have watched several times,"The Hateful Eight".The Whitedude said to the negro,"so what they say about you people is true....never to believe a word that comes out of your mouth!"

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by tsdarkside(m): 7:50am On Dec 10, 2017
who is this guy sef....?....
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Nobody: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
Afonjas still Lamenting grin

no be small matter o..

Oga pls avoid lagoon.. make you no dey tempted tongue

7 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by eagleeye2: 7:58am On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:

He cannot even spell.
I have always wanted to ask, is APC... The ruling party as well as the opposition?
Also, why do you, OP, hate anything South South or South East?

4 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by rhemmiedream(m): 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
By 2019,a good number of you guys will still queue up and vote d WAECless, recession sharing,blood thirsty herdsman but still be claiming sophistication.

Mr parallelogram headed OSU. How is it your headache if we choose to vote for Buhari. I think you terrorists cum pigs are better off screaming no lefelendum no erection.

By the way, the die is cast. I'm so happy with the outcome of the shambolic convention .
I'm waiting to hear from FFK to give his 1000 and one reasons why we should vote for PDP and abandon Bubu/Osinbajo..hahahahahahaha

3 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by rhemmiedream(m): 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:

He cannot even spell.

Why waste so much grammar on the pig The ipob louts are only good at licking the urine of their masters.

From late Cownu to Athiefkuchukwu cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Pigsandidiots: 8:16am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:
So in your mind, you think by saying this will make them not to vote buhari. You are doom with your blackmail. You think they care. You are just wasting your time. And, come o. Do you still want to participate in zoo elections? What happened to no leflendum no erection track?

4 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Stalwert: 8:22am On Dec 10, 2017
grin grin grin The reaction from Atiku's slaves already betrays reason. Lacking in reason and basic common sens

4 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Emyogalanya: 10:18am On Dec 10, 2017
YOU WILL DO WELL IN LIBYA
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Nobody: 10:55am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:

We would vote buhari if Atiku/PDP make the mistake of leaving fayose out. We are not happy with Buhari but we have no choice in the circumstance.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Nobody: 10:58am On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:
The motley crew of Southeastern political neophytes and Southsouth resource wasters have started making noise just like they did under former President Jonathan.

They fail to see that they are going no where tangible with their perceived "victory".

Now, if President Buhari wins in 2019, they will resort to militancy, criminality and sedition in the name of being freedom fighters, not knowing that you cannot keep doing the same things and expect different results.
The problem is the less-exposed and knowledgeable seem to drive their political thinking.

The PDP is currently a party of people with suspicious profile and reputation backstabbing each other. The emergence of Prince Uche Secondus is not a surprise. What I find surprising is online Southeast commenters (at least) thinking it is some sort of victory for them in the scheme of things in Nigeria. The Southsouth boys just go after the money. In this case, Governor Wike is ready to spend obscene amounts.

Zombie

4 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by dokiOloye(m): 11:00am On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We would vote buhari if Atiku/PDP make the mistake of leaving fayose out. We are not happy with Buhari but we have no choice in the circumstance.
anybody or even anything other than Buhari is better bros.
The man is an ongoing disaster.

2 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by uwa1(m): 11:08am On Dec 10, 2017
OP please go home and rest... U need a break..
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by maclatunji: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
eagleeye2:

I have always wanted to ask, is APC... The ruling party as well as the opposition?
Also, why do you, OP, hate anything South South or South East?

I have friends from these regions. However, I am definitely against the retrogressive politics coming from those regions.

I really don't care for the idea that Yorubas are marginalized in the PDP. It is like complaining that your U-23 team is not world class when you have a team that has won the World Cup filled with U-23 players.

Most of Yoruba intelligensia are not in the PDP. However, this does not mean we should hail Wike/Fayose brand of politics or set them as good examples of leaders we need. Hence, the condemnation of those celebrating the ascension of Prince Uche Secondus along tribal lines especially.

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by maclatunji: 11:59am On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:

To enemies of Nigeria or inept thinkers.

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Nobody: 12:31pm On Dec 10, 2017
dokiOloye:

We Yorubas would rather suffer the destruction of Nigeria under Buhari than be under Igbo leadership of any guise (either as President or Vice President). That is where we are as a people and we cannot be blamed. Igbos have never hidden their intention to take their pound of flesh from the Yorubas for their sufferings in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by RZArecta(m): 1:42pm On Dec 10, 2017
Who maclatunji epp ? The opinions of a badoo member on political matters are a waste of time cool

1 Like

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by plessis: 1:47pm On Dec 10, 2017
RZArecta:
Who maclatunji epp ? The opinions of a badoo member on political matters are a waste of time cool
You mean maclatunji is a member of badoo omo mushin? grin
Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by SalamRushdie: 1:52pm On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:

I always thought U understood and is seasoned in political algorithm but this your post is saying otherwise .

2 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by Duru1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 10, 2017
maclatunji:

The poster of above crap is the goon on the saga of PDP concluded convention. There was nothing won or lost since PDP tried to put its house in order. It is plain idiocy for a person such as the above poster to go sectional or tribal on the outcome of PDP's convention.

3 Likes

Re: Here We Go Again: Who Secondus Epp? by dokiOloye(m): 2:12pm On Dec 10, 2017
Alcatraz005:

We Yorubas would rather suffer the destruction of Nigeria under Buhari than be under Igbo leadership of any guise (either as President or Vice President). That is where we are as a people and we cannot be blamed. Igbos have never hidden their intention to take their pound of flesh from the Yorubas for their sufferings in Nigeria.
Lolz.
What suffering are you talking about?
Political leadership and posts?
After serving d hausa/Fulani as conductor,is d average Yoruba man living better than d average Igbo man?
The hausa/Fulani has had several violent clashes wt d Yorubas but the Igbos don't have one record of even throwing of stones,yet U think d Igbo man wants to hurt d Yorubas?
Abeg,U guys should grow up.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Breaking:"mass Defection Of Apc Leaders Looms In Rivers" / Biafra Sit-at-home Football Match Protest Live At Upper Iweka Axis / Imo 2019: How Allied Forces Will Share Imo APC Ticket In 2019.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.