Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,736 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:38 PM

Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari (50755 Views)

COVID-19 Donation: MURIC Tells Christian Rights Agenda (CRA) "Mind Your Busines" / "Get Your PVCs" - Muric Tells Muslims / Hezbollah Military Training Nigerian Shiites In Lebanon – Mei.edu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Asek1(m): 11:18pm On Dec 10, 2017
bammy00:
Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?

Until we separate religion from government and ask people like this to stick to reading the Quran and stop talking politics we would go no where but backwards in this country.

God help us undecided
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by sshalom(m): 11:21pm On Dec 10, 2017
I believe MURIC should be more concerned about the need to have a safe and prosperous Nigeria rather than this unprofitable engagement.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by MMMw: 12:24am On Dec 11, 2017
OfficialAwol:

You lots are just bunch of pained Islamic fundamentalists.

So you know that it is geographically and religiously impossible for Mecca to become the capital of Christian country, but you would support the takeover of another capital because bunch of jihadists invaded Palestine and started laying claim to part of the Holy City.

You should be the one reexamining your wooden skull.
grin this is painful
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by OfficialAwol(m): 7:18am On Dec 11, 2017
MMMw:
grin this is painful

Lol.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by orisa37: 8:12am On Dec 11, 2017
Not a good Advice.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Smeago007(m): 10:09am On Dec 11, 2017
safarigirl:
and who told you Israel is a Christian country?

Jewish rather!!!
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Smeago007(m): 10:18am On Dec 11, 2017
exodus 4 vs 22
Then say to Pharaoh, 'This is what the LORD says: Israel is my firstborn son

you can't wrestle against the lords chosen
haha hahaha��
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by laliga01: 10:28am On Dec 11, 2017
ruggedised:

are they not your masters, you should support them nah cool
p

Am surprised that came from that nuisance. This is his meaningful comment ever.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kennypedia(m): 12:36pm On Dec 11, 2017
DonBobes:
Weither jerusalem is or not, IT DOES NOT CONCERN US Nigerians at all. Will dat put food on people's table . Crazy people indeed. If de lik de shuld mak USA d capital of USA.!!!

Wetin concern me, abeg i wan chop my delicious rat decacy
Com n join me seun, mynd44, Lalasticlala, missy89, explorer, SSBN. I have plenty left in d pot don't worry just com & b belly filled
As a military man you should know international issues because it's your duty to protect the country from internal and external threats if tomorrow Kastina or Lagos is declared capital you will be advocating peace one way or another.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kennypedia(m): 12:48pm On Dec 11, 2017
bammy00:
Why are some Nigerian Muslims so concerned about what happens in far away Palestine?

How come he remembers Isreals attrocities but develops selective amnesia to Northern Nigeria's?

Until we separate religion from government and ask people like this to stick to reading the Quran and stop talking politics we would go no where but backwards in this country.
Have you forgotten Central Africa Republic so soon? Mind you no Muslim supports the misdeeds of the Northern barbaric elements. What connects Israel and Jerusalem if not religion? Only religion propagates good leadership. Be a student of history.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kennypedia(m): 1:03pm On Dec 11, 2017
Prosper123:
Muslims are quickly dominating the south west. Before 2030,the region would have been colonized by Islam.
How?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by ewigmee: 8:58pm On Dec 11, 2017
ollah1:

Who are those that sold them to the Arabs? Nigerians and Ghananians, why did you exonerate those ones? You hate the Arabs because you believe they are Muslims.

Blacks selling blacks is fine by you but the Arabs buying them is the problem.

I hail your bigotry attitude and mentality
I think you have a problem of being a Muslim , I don't have a problem with any religion . My augment is about national issue first. Keep your hate and religious bigotry off my way.
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Nobody: 9:10pm On Dec 11, 2017
ewigmee:
I think you have a problem of being a Muslim , I don't have a problem with any religion . My augment is about national issue first. Keep your hate and religious bigotry off my way.

If you don't any problem with any religion then you won't write this nonsense .
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by Prosper123: 4:30pm On Dec 22, 2017
kennypedia:
How?
Can't you see the number of Muslims in South West is massively skyrocketing?
Re: Withdraw Israeli Security Training Nigerian Military – MURIC Tells Buhari by kennypedia(m): 4:45pm On Dec 25, 2017
Prosper123:

Can't you see the number of Muslims in South West is massively skyrocketing?
and you have a problem with that? is it a forceful conversion? same as numbers of Christians in the north. don't let us see each other as threats, according to you.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sunday Igboho Jets Out To Germany - Picture / ‎ ''El-Rufai Produced The Evidence Against Saraki'' / Goodluck Jonathan Attacks Osinbajo, Says He Has 'Leprous Fingers'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.