Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,054 members, 7,838,668 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” (38747 Views)

Uche Secondus: PDP May Not Participate In Future Elections / Uche Secondus, PDP Visit Ekweremadu Over IPOB Attack / Uche Secondus & Pdp Nwc Meet Over Fayose's Attack.see What They Said(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by edlion57(m): 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
F
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
dewaskillz:
Secondus people said you are a crook, not capable, a stooge, all this unfounded bad mouthing without reference to your pedigree, to see how you played your game also with your contribution and Hardwork rose to this positions. People don't climb ladders without surmounting each step, when you get to the top without taking it step by step you are bound to fail. Congrats Mr Chairman.
And $10k per delegate!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nihao: 8:41am On Dec 10, 2017
Total if you really want to make a different and bring back PDP to corridor of power you and your colleagues should do your best to bring out a young vibrant intelligent candidates to run in 2019. Now we have seen all political parties in Nigeria are all the same only the candidiate will make a little difference. We are just too tired of OLD slow unintelligent leaders. Buhari is a disaster.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by ettybaba(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
CallMeNJay:
Well written

Congratulations Total Chair

Congratulations Rivers State

We hope to see viable Opposition now.
How old is he?
Shouldn't that be in his profile?
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by AcMilano1(m): 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
Who cares same story same looters in their voice let's share the money, only few citizens of this country love Nigeria
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 10, 2017
He looks fit and prepared for the job unlike one old professor of Yoruba language. grin

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nobody: 8:43am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
God bless my party

Truth is we can't trust the westerners cause of their snakish nature, the can sell anything even their own people for personal gain.

God bless Atiku

God bless Jerusalem

God bless America
u b a nigerian nd dey pray fot anoda country. Y. I dnt blame u anyway from ur name, i can c dat u re.......

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you go ahead to vote Buhari It shall be well with U oooo...you better stop all this parakpo behaviour and keep your eyes on the truth which is that Buhari has failed big time and must go
Bros it's well with me and forever be well with me in Jesus name amen. Be careful don't you don't curse yourself.
I will and can never be lead by fayose and Wike... Fayose is dirtier than a pig.... Never bro... I'd rather vote Buhari eternally!
Better the country go kabloweey

8 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Quality20(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

If you go ahead to vote Buhari It shall never be well with U oooo...you better stop all this parakpo behaviour and keep your eyes on the truth which is that Buhari has failed big time and must go
Buhari must go? What if he wins by a landslide in 2019, are u gonna jump into d ocean and die or what? Cos its much easier for u to die than for Buhari to lose d election

8 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Ilefoaye(m): 8:44am On Dec 10, 2017
BUHARIISCURSED:
God bless my party

Truth is we can't trust the westerners cause of their snakish nature, the can sell anything even their own people for personal gain.

God bless Atiku

God bless Jerusalem

God bless America
Hv u taken ur mornig drugs?

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by gratieao: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
superior1:
What I see in PDP is another Total Loss
what i is entirely difference from what you see. PDP any day is better than power grabber gang up called APC
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 8:45am On Dec 10, 2017
Quality20:
Buhari must go? What if he wins by a landslide in 2019, are u gonna jump into d ocean and die or what? Cos its much easier for u to die than for Buhari to lose d election

I am voting Buhari....

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 8:46am On Dec 10, 2017
gratieao:
what i is entirely difference from what you see. PDP any day is better than power grabber gang up called APC
PDP as it is.... Is a big joke.

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Archangel15: 8:49am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

Bros it's well with me and forever be well with me in Jesus name amen. Be careful don't you don't curse yourself.
I will and can never be lead by fayose and Wike... Fayose is dirtier than a pig.... Never bro... I'd rather vote Buhari eternally!
Quality20:
praxisnetworks:

I am voting Buhari....

The Afonjas are in serious pains

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by futurewise11(m): 8:52am On Dec 10, 2017
Waec holder leading the opposition party.....very dull move...check his academic pedigree...Nothing to write home about.

PDP and imposition of candidate. Both him and buhari are the same.what happens to the millions of young and highly educated folks?

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by SalamRushdie: 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:

What has Fayose got to do with this ..The Truth is i am not a fan of anybody but we must nit get sentimental in the face of the truth which is Buhati has to go..Bujati has been wasting destinies since 1984 please dont let him waste yours with his extremely low IQ
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nnamdini(m): 8:53am On Dec 10, 2017
What is the difference between PDP and APC?
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by kumakunta: 8:55am On Dec 10, 2017
This is a win win situation for APC.. Please don't ask me why

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by citizenY(m): 8:56am On Dec 10, 2017
EVILFOREST:
..a SECONDUS now coming FIRST.... grin grin

Which kind logic be dis sef
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by ramatintin(m): 8:58am On Dec 10, 2017
all I see is thuggery ,cultism and total collapse of the PDP.

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Reference(m): 8:59am On Dec 10, 2017
ghanaman5050:
Atiku vice will be Yoruba .

You'd want to think that way because the past president came from the south and the present government has the north/west combination so to match that and having the east in reserve means a sure win but how can you ignore the east in the 'first eleven' , the region which has been solidly behind the PDP and has become the poster child for political oposition and suffered much for it. Then the question, who does the PDP have in the west than can carry such weight. Fayose?....not a serious candidate and cannot make headway in that region.... another heavyweight political defector ofthe mould of a Fashola.... very unlikely and it means both President and Vice would be defectors.... dangerous and unsavoury.

But like I said earlier a choice of an eastern veep will mean all principals are from eastern Nigeria, Atiku - north east, Secondus - south south east. This is the divide Nigerian politics is facing in 2019 and once again I say, the eastern flank of Nigeria does not hzve the demographic numbers to win a general election. The election of Secondus may be deserved but is not expedient and could be costly to the PDP eventually.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by gratieao: 9:00am On Dec 10, 2017
futurewise11:
Waec holder leading the opposition party.....very dull move...check his academic pedigree...Nothing to write home about.

PDP and imposition of candidate. Both him and buhari are the same.what happens to the millions of young and highly educated folks?

waec holder as pdp chairman is better than skeleton without certificate you voted in aso rock
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by anonimi: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Buhari till 2023!

So that the stealing and corruption under barawo bubu and 40 cabal thieves of the All Poverty Congress, APC can continue?
Thanks but no thanks.

General Buratai Bought Second Dubai Property Days After Appointment As Chief Of Army Staff

General Tukur Yusuf Buratai bought a second choice property in Dubai, the United Arab Emirates, days after his appointment as Nigeria’s Chief of Army Staff (COAS), an investigation by SaharaReporters has revealed.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/06/27/general-buratai-bought-second-dubai-property-days-after-appointment-chief-army-staff

More Details Emerge On Nigeria Chief Of Army Staff General Buratai’s Dubai Properties

An ongoing investigation by SaharaReporters into properties acquired in Dubai by Chief of Army Staff (COAS), General Tukur Buratai, has revealed more details about the officer’s real estate acquisitions estimated at N160 million at the minimum.

More from: http://saharareporters.com/2016/07/09/more-details-emerge-nigeria-chief-army-staff-general-buratai%E2%80%99s-dubai-properties

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 9:03am On Dec 10, 2017
SalamRushdie:

What has Fayose got to do with this ..The Truth is i am not a fan of anybody but we must nit get sentimental in the face of the truth which is Buhati has to go..Bujati has been wasting destinies since 1984 please dont let him waste yours with his extremely low IQ
You will never find me in same boat with fayose! Not ever. And meanwhile if it means Buhari....so be it!

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
anonimi:

So that the stealing and corruption under barawo bubu and 40 cabal thieves of the All Poverty Congress, APC can continue?
Thanks but no thanks.

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/2829596_img6325197050325_jpeg_jpeg61db8b350e65ada0da8fdf4018fb03e4[/]
The wickedness under fayose has no end!

2 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by ogbeniolola: 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
See Fayose's stupidity and gullibility ....Wike campaigned for his kinsman, Chief Secondus to win PDP chairman while Fayose campaigned against his own kinsman Prof Adeniran who is a well-decorated academic and by far more qualified than Wike's Chief Secondus. Yet he would claim he loves Ekiti people and what 's more annoying is Fayose listening to Governor Wike openly insulting the Yorubas.

I am just wondering what moral justification Fayose will have convincing Ekiti people to vote for his anointed candidate, Prof olushola in the 2018 governorship elections when he could not help a kinsman to win positions within the same party at the national level.

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by castrol180(m): 9:04am On Dec 10, 2017
up baba n Buhari till 2023...no doubt about that.

3 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by anonimi: 9:06am On Dec 10, 2017

1 Like

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by praxisnetworks: 9:08am On Dec 10, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 10, 2017
donstan18:
Nothing special and awesome in his profile, just some piece of usual hyping just like our various local government chairmen.

my exact same thought. i got bored at some point and stopped reading..

5 Likes

Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by Nobody: 9:11am On Dec 10, 2017
EVILFOREST:
..a SECONDUS now coming FIRSTUS.... grin grin

fixed!
Re: Profile Of Uche Secondus, PDP National Chairman AKA The “Total Chairman” by anonimi: 9:14am On Dec 10, 2017
praxisnetworks:
Even if Buhari likes let him appoint only people from daura

Why should anyone be surprised by your response?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The ‘landlords’ Of NASS: Longest Serving Lawmakers In The National Assembly (pic / SERAP Gives Ajimobi 7-Day Ultimatum To Repair Ayefele's Building / RIP Subsidy: Youths Bearing Coffin Celebrate The "Death Of Subsidy"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.