Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,518 members, 7,861,503 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 01:20 PM

2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari (467 Views)

Igbo Will Suffer If They Secede —senator Doguwa / FBI: Chika Augustine Odionyenma, Ihedioha’s Ally Wanted For Wire Fraud In US / "Buhari Until We Die, No Igbo Will Rule This Country Again": Hausa Man On 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by tochukwuifediba: 7:54am On Dec 10, 2017
Make no mistake in 2019 the Igbo's will massively support Mr Buhari and the APC Party based on historical facts our best political allies in Nigeria remain the North and the Hausa Fulani people .

2023 igbo presidency we call upon all Nigerians and all political parties to support this noble agenda to effectively reunite the Igbo's into a great and prosperous Nigeria State .
Re: 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by emmie14: 7:59am On Dec 10, 2017
Onye Igbo Na onye nkwu. Ogogoro de worry you

1 Like

Re: 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by boss01: 8:01am On Dec 10, 2017
We all know Igbo will surely go for PDP. And Igbo 2023 is not likely my friend at least for apc maybe PDP sha.

1 Like

Re: 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by tochukwuifediba: 8:04am On Dec 10, 2017
boss01:
We all know Igbo will surely go for PDP. And Igbo 2023 is not likely my friend at least for apc maybe PDP sha.
Why should we go for PDP ? Because we support PDP in 2011 and 2015 does not imply we must vote for them . PDP ONLY enjoy massive support from us because of Jonathan .
Now PDP will field also a northern Candidate so I see no reason why we should not support Buhari massively 4 is better than 8
Re: 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by boss01: 8:11am On Dec 10, 2017
tochukwuifediba:

Why should we go for PDP ? Because we support PDP in 2011 and 2015 does not imply we must vote for them . PDP ONLY enjoy massive support from us because of Jonathan .
Now PDP will field also a northern Candidate so I see no reason why we should not support Buhari massively 4 is better than 8
your analysis is quite objective and I agree but the fact still remain money, political parties plays the major role in voting. The state governors will try their possible best to deliver theirs states for PDP.
Re: 2019 Historic Reunion : The Igbo's Will Ally With APC And Buhari by tochukwuifediba: 8:30am On Dec 10, 2017
Yes exactly they will all deliver their states based on party line . PDP party control 11 states in Nigeria and APC control 24 states while APGA control only 1 states . Unless APC state Governor defect more to PDP to be in the Majority it's impossible for PDP to win

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Libya Slave Trade: Why Nigerians Cannot Sue Libya Government – Falana / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes / Where Are Nigerian Youths?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.