Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,252 members, 7,829,471 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:39 AM

Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes (464 Views)

Ugwuanyi Offers Automatic Employment To Christian Chukwu’s Son / Nurse’s Murder: Ugwuanyi Offers N5m To Anybody With Information On Killers / Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Transport For Enugu Indigenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes by AnotherZik: 5:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
In the spirit of Christmas, the Enugu State governor, Hon. Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi has approved free transportation for indigenes of the state residing in other parts of Nigeria, who are desirous of returning home to celebrate this year’s festive season with their loved ones.

Announcing this on Wednesday, the Managing Director of Enugu State Transport Company, ENTRACO, Mr. Bob Itanyi, said the free transportation will benefit Enugu indigenes in far-flung states of the federation like the FCT, Lagos, Jos, Ibadan, Kaduna, Kano, Minna, Gombe, Ilorin, Sokoto, Jalingo, Bauchi, Nasarawa, Port Harcourt, among others.

Read more here:

https://newsworth.ng/christmas-ugwuanyi-offers-free-ride-enugu-indigenes/
Re: Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes by ashjay001(m): 6:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
At least, they'll bring money home to spend, thereby improving d economy of their state.
Re: Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes by ClitoPen: 7:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
How will they identify their indigens at the park? Dem no de write ENUGU for forehead
Re: Christmas: Ugwuanyi Offers Free Ride To Enugu Indigenes by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
The easterners are going home. I am imagining my tribe being so scattered across Nigeria like the igbos are.

The igbos must really like adventure.

I kinda feel sad for them. Is it true Nigeria has underdeveloped the east such that its people have to go out to survive?

I want an honest answer to this question. Has the Government made the east inhabitable?

I don’t mean any insult by this question, I just need answers.

(1) (Reply)

Where Are Nigerian Youths? / FG Declares Dec. 25, 26 And Jan. 1 As Public Holidays / Fuel Scarcity: Plateau State Governor Pictured Patronizing Black Market.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.