Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,436 members, 7,819,586 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha (1763 Views)

SE/SS Senate Presidency Will Be APC's biggest Political mistake - Adamu Garba / El-Rufai And Oshiomhole Betrayed Me - Okorocha / I’m APC Member, Though I’m Atiku’s Spokesman —galadima (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Nadeemkumi: 4:29pm On May 18, 2018
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum, Chief Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Friday declared that nobody can cage him politically, calling himself the greatest asset of the APC in the South-East geopolitical zone.

The governor spoke in a press statement issued to newsmen in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, in reaction to a statement credited to Imo APC stakeholders led by Senator Ifeanyi Araraume that they have rendered the governor politically irrelevant.

He stated that Araraume’s group only caged him in the office of the National Chairman of APC, John Oyegun and that of the National Orgarnizing Secretary, Mr. Osita Izunaso.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/imo-im-apcs-biggest-asset-south-east-nobody-can-cage-okorocha/
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 18, 2018
grin Dis Man Still Dey Talk?
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Paperwhite(m): 4:34pm On May 18, 2018
Well the caging have commenced.It remains a final clipping of your wings.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by LIFEisSIMPLE: 4:35pm On May 18, 2018
Dear Mr. Roachas,

The entire south east sees you as a liability

Exact opposite of Asset

6 Likes

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by viceddy95(m): 4:58pm On May 18, 2018
Mr okoro statutes are you sure because they are doing it already oo.....
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Fayose4Presdent: 5:09pm On May 18, 2018
"Awum Ikiri, whatsoever I'm holding, nobody can take it from me."..Ohakim. "I will retire Ararume etc etc from politics in 2019"... Rochas. Unfortunately Ararume and Co never replied Rochas but simply retired him in 2018. Let him start making amends so that he doesn't end up in Kirikiri.
Lesson: Never you deify yourself. If you do, God will drag you to the gutters.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Fyno: 5:47pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
see how all the Igbos on Nairaland will rush here and started insult their own brother, I don't know why we're so foolish like this, so sentimental. Igbos God forbid.
the fact that you and many of your likes that were born and raised in Lagos are foolish does not mean that we all are foolish.

We know How stupid Okoroawusa and his fellow Almajiris are, we are with Rochas here in Imo, he's the most useless man in the whole of East.

So, shatap

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by edwardACTIVIST: 5:55pm On May 18, 2018
The Status Governor is really transmitting his transmission in a transfusion Imo
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by selemempe: 6:24pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
see how all the Igbos on Nairaland will rush here and started insult their own brother, I don't know why we're so foolish like this, so sentimental. Igbos God forbid.
ur words clearly show that u are not a son of the soil

5 Likes

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by amaco13: 6:28pm On May 18, 2018
Fyno:
the fact that you and many of your likes that were born and raised in Lagos are foolish does not mean that we all are foolish.

We know How stupid Okoroawusa and his fellow Almajiris are, we are with Rochas here in Imo, he's the most useless man in the whole of East.

So, shatap
hope you don't move on all those roads he constructed in Imo state, quote me anywhere in the history of Imo state nobody has ever built roads more than Okorocha, I always visit Imo, most especially roads linking new Owerri and Old owerri, built bridges on them, built two flyover. you're the foolish person here. hatred has made your brain to be anticlockwise. I have been following THE PICTURES ON IMO THREAD here God bless Abagworo you're really doing a good work.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by amaco13: 6:32pm On May 18, 2018
selemempe:
ur words clearly show that u are not a son of the soil
the same hatred you people have on Buhari is the same on Rochas but I bet you Rochas will smile at last.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Turantula(m): 6:45pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
Oga u r d only foolish person here

1 Like

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by clevvermind(m): 6:47pm On May 18, 2018
See his dirty mouth. Biggest asset my foot.

1 Like

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by selemempe: 6:52pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
the same hatred you people have on Buhari is the same on Rochas but I bet you Rochas will smile at last.
the same hate u have for gej is the same on Igbos but I bet u Igbos will smile at last

1 Like

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by johnmartus(m): 6:56pm On May 18, 2018
This man lost the respect I have for him when I heard he want to make his son in-law the next governor . that's criminal. And for you senator APC can't won councillorship election in IMO without okorocha.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by OFFICIAL336: 6:59pm On May 18, 2018
selemempe:
the same hate u have for gej is the same on Igbos but I bet u Igbos will smile at last
Abeg tell that almajiri, he needs help.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by conehead2018: 7:01pm On May 18, 2018
Nadeemkumi:
Chairman of the All Progressives Congress, APC, Governors’ Forum, Chief Rochas Okorocha of Imo State on Friday declared that nobody can cage him politically, calling himself the greatest asset of the APC in the South-East geopolitical zone.

The governor spoke in a press statement issued to newsmen in Owerri by his Chief Press Secretary, Mr. Sam Onwuemeodo, in reaction to a statement credited to Imo APC stakeholders led by Senator Ifeanyi Araraume that they have rendered the governor politically irrelevant.

He stated that Araraume’s group only caged him in the office of the National Chairman of APC, John Oyegun and that of the National Orgarnizing Secretary, Mr. Osita Izunaso.

Read more: https://newsworth.ng/imo-im-apcs-biggest-asset-south-east-nobody-can-cage-okorocha/
oga have you heard d world deniable assets before?
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by Fyno: 7:03pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
hope you don't move on all those roads he constructed in Imo state, quote me anywhere in the history of Imo state nobody has ever built roads more than Okorocha, I always visit Imo, most especially roads linking new Owerri and Old owerri, built bridges on them, built two flyover. you're the foolish person here. hatred has made your brain to be anticlockwise. I have been following THE PICTURES ON IMO THREAD here God bless Abagworo you're really doing a good work.
He created and reconstructed roads no doubt, but he's not using his resources,go outside Owerri and you pity Imo state. Many town Hass been cut off because of bad road.
What of other sectors of the economy like health, security, transportation and human development?

Enjoy your stupidity

1 Like

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by ezefrank87(m): 8:02pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
sir,are u based in owerri? If not,I advise u shut it...thanks

1 Like

Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by ezegold4we: 8:33pm On May 18, 2018
Okorocha really messed things up for himself, 

Upon on the enemity and blunders former governor of abia state, Chief TA orji attracted and committed, today no body in abia state not even EFCC remembers his sins anymore becos he played his card wisely by not only fixing his loyalist known as gov ikpeazu, 

He went to a zone that has never produced the governor of the state and picked his successor and abia people forgot all his sins and voted his candidate, 

As for okorocha, what I expected him to do was to pick a successor from Okigwe or owerri zone but instead, he was busy propping up his miniature inexperienced greedy son-in-law, mind you okorochas came from orlu zone, former governor udenwa also came from same zone,

Now look at the reasons why okorocha will not excel even if he was given the apc structure to fix his son-in-law,
udenwa and okorocha came from same zone, udenwa ruled for 8 years, by next year, okorocha will complete his own 8yrs making it a total of 16 yrs out of 19yrs of our nascent democracy since 1999 for only one zone out of the three senatorial zones in imo state,

How can only orlu zone ruled for 15yrs and will make it 16yrs by May 2019 out of 19yrs and okorocha does not know or believe that there are credible and experienced candidates from other zones??

To worsen the whole thing, the said son in-law okorocha was trying to fix also came from orlu zone, this is where he shot himself,

A wise politician would have handed over to his deputy who came from owerri zone that has never produced any governor since 1999 or look for an acceptable loyalist from Okigwe zone since he said few months ago that his deputy has no electoral value,

Imo people is the most sensitive politically inclined elements in Nigerian politics, 

They have a record of fixing whom they want anytime anyday ,

Another problem okoroacha would have encountered if at the end of the day he was able to grab the apc structure would be the church especially Catholic Church faithfuls, in imo state, they constitute about 65% of the voting population, they sent ikedi ohakim packing in 2011, and the hatred they have for okorcha regime this time around is second to none, 

In all things, I think the political glory has left okorocha,his asslickers and his family members, 

He refused to learn and I think what happened to ohakim will be a child's play compare to what will become of okorocha's political dynasty after May 2019,

I think apc at national level has also discovered that okorocha has become a political liability from the day he started moulding failures as statures in imo state, they are paying him back in his own coin 

The greatest mistake apc as a party will make is to hand over the party structure to okorocha, that will be the beginning of their failure in the entire south east becos okorocha is the most hated politician in south east.

The reason for this hatred is not because he joined apc,he is not the only igbo politician that join apc in 2015,the primary reason is because of his arrogancy, betrayal and pattern of rulership,

I rest my case.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by conehead2018: 9:38pm On May 18, 2018
ezegold4we:
Okorocha really messed things up for himself, 

Upon on the enemity and blunders former governor of abia state, Chief TA orji attracted and committed, today no body in abia state not even EFCC remembers his sins anymore becos he played his card wisely by not only fixing his loyalist known as gov ikpeazu, 

He went to a zone that has never produced the governor of the state and picked his successor and abia people forgot all his sins and voted his candidate, 

As for okorocha, what I expected him to do was to pick a successor from Okigwe or owerri zone but instead, he was busy propping up his miniature inexperienced greedy son-in-law, mind you okorochas came from orlu zone, former governor udenwa also came from same zone,

Now look at the reasons why okorocha will not excel even if he was given the apc structure to fix his son-in-law,
udenwa and okorocha came from same zone, udenwa ruled for 8 years, by next year, okorocha will complete his own 8yrs making it a total of 16 yrs out of 19yrs of our nascent democracy since 1999 for only one zone out of the three senatorial zones in imo state,

How can only orlu zone ruled for 15yrs and will make it 16yrs by May 2019 out of 19yrs and okorocha does not know or believe that there are credible and experienced candidates from other zones??

To worsen the whole thing, the said son in-law okorocha was trying to fix also came from orlu zone, this is where he shot himself,

A wise politician would have handed over to his deputy who came from owerri zone that has never produced any governor since 1999 or look for an acceptable loyalist from Okigwe zone since he said few months ago that his deputy has no electoral value,

Imo people is the most sensitive politically inclined elements in Nigerian politics, 

They have a record of fixing whom they want anytime anyday ,

Another problem okoroacha would have encountered if at the end of the day he was able to grab the apc structure would be the church especially Catholic Church faithfuls, in imo state, they constitute about 65% of the voting population, they sent ikedi ohakim packing in 2011, and the hatred they have for okorcha regime this time around is second to none, 

In all things, I think the political glory has left okorocha,his asslickers and his family members, 

He refused to learn and I think what happened to ohakim will be a child's play compare to what will become of okorocha's political dynasty after May 2019,

I think apc at national level has also discovered that okorocha has become a political liability from the day he started moulding failures as statures in imo state, they are paying him back in his own coin 

The greatest mistake apc as a party will make is to hand over the party structure to okorocha, that will be the beginning of their failure in the entire south east becos okorocha is the most hated politician in south east.

The reason for this hatred is not because he joined apc,he is not the only igbo politician that join apc in 2015,the primary reason is because of his arrogancy, betrayal and pattern of rulership,

I rest my case.
one Hero for you.
Re: Imo: I’m Apc’s Biggest Asset In South-east, Nobody Can Cage Me – Okorocha by fabianjay101(m): 10:04pm On May 18, 2018
amaco13:
pls don't be so quick to judge the igbos an moreover who are you to Judge? The people of Imo state said that they have had enough of him and you're here having sleepless night over the igbos that don't even give a Bleep about your existance. if you think that the igbos hate Rochas so much then try and find out their reasons if you so much give a Bleep about them.RUBBISH

(1) (Reply)

Facts About Second Niger Bridge (Video & Photos / The CEO Of Port Harcourt Comedy Club Has Arrive Ekiti. / Perceived British Influence On Fulani Domination In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.